Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

PREFERENCES

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just read a mans profile heading and hes put ... IF YOU ARE FAT . PUT YOU ARE FAT NOT FABULOUS OR VIVACIOUS ! WOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ? so do we put if you are ugly put you are ugly . dont you think sometimes being blunt can be offensive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It puts me right off when people are so blunt and rude. I would never message anyone whose profile was so blunt. I know it's their profile and they can say and do what they like with it but rudeness and arrogance turns me right off. They might be really nice abd be perfect playmate but rudness and bluntness really gets my back up

over a year ago

well, to be blunt, as a FAT bird, I'd tell him to take his head out his arse, im FABULOUS and VIVACIOUS, amongst other things...;-) sounds like a grade a dick to me...wouldnt go near, even if he was an adonis!!!

over a year ago

its his profile...but its the same with any group that has big letters to state a point of who they want in an angry sounding profile...fuck them..I seek ppl i think will be fun and have some good sex with...cpls/females with pishy profiles are at the bottom of my list..wont say its their loss...they can find other idiots that match themselves

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I avoid ignorant people. Anyone unable to utilise the English language to convey their preferences without offending and dictating is not on my level.

I do appreciate those that help me in sifting the wheat from the chaff.

over a year ago

"I avoid ignorant people. Anyone unable to utilise the English language to convey their preferences without offending and dictating is not on my level.

I do appreciate those that help me in sifting the wheat from the chaff. "

Hi, I'm BLACK i have a biggish COCK I dont mind if ur FAT just as long as ur not a MINGER I'm not DESPERATE, fancy a SHAG!-is ur PUSSY SHAVED?

over a year ago

"its his profile...but its the same with any group that has big letters to state a point of who they want in an angry sounding profile...fuck them..I seek ppl i think will be fun and have some good sex with...cpls/females with pishy profiles are at the bottom of my list..wont say its their loss...they can find other idiots that match themselves "

again, I agree altho, its not just cpls and fems with the angry lists/rants...clarity is necessary at times rudeness is not!!

over a year ago

"I avoid ignorant people. Anyone unable to utilise the English language to convey their preferences without offending and dictating is not on my level.

over a year ago

Ive always said that all because we have the rights to speak our mind that does not always mean we should exercise that rights

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 16:17:22]

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi, I'm BLACK i have a biggish COCK I dont mind if ur FAT just as long as ur not a MINGER I'm not DESPERATE, fancy a SHAG!-is ur PUSSY SHAVED?"

Damn.... I was almost in there....... til you said no mingers

over a year ago

He is not in2 fat birds what's the all the fuss about we ent in2 fat guys don't here them goin on about it

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Besides which FAT is not one of the options given to choose from in the tick boxes.

p.s. I'm the FAT, UGLY bitch in the corner

over a year ago

"He is not in2 fat birds what's the all the fuss about we ent in2 fat guys don't here them goin on about it"

noones saying he should be into fat birds, its the rude way some people go about getting it over thats uncalled for

The OP isnt questioning his preferences shes questioning is ability to be polite

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm BLACK i have a biggish COCK I dont mind if ur FAT just as long as ur not a MINGER I'm not DESPERATE, fancy a SHAG!-is ur PUSSY SHAVED?

Damn.... I was almost in there....... til you said no mingers "

u'll be less a minger when u say YES xxxxx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There's nicer ways to say you're not into the larger type. At least he's honest but, like others, it wouldn't make me desperate to meet him.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm not DESPERATE,"

Yes you are.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 16:26:19]

over a year ago

U never hear skinny people whinning about there size

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 16:31:06]

over a year ago

"I'm not DESPERATE,

Yes you are. "

I paid £300 for a bj last nite...I'm soo not desperate..just flash wi ma cash

over a year ago

" U never hear skinny people whinning about there size"

ermm yes you do, my sisters very slim and had a boob job because she was so unconfidant about the way her body looked

next

over a year ago

" U never hear skinny people whinning about there size

ermm yes you do, my sisters very slim and had a boob job because she was so unconfidant about the way her body looked

next "

she on fabs then?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm not DESPERATE,

Yes you are.

I paid £300 for a bj last nite...I'm soo not desperate..just flash wi ma cash"

Thats worth knowing. Could pay for my trip North then.

over a year ago

next

she on fabs then? "

yeah but she only meets polite people

over a year ago

Fat, curvy, large, ample or average and athletic, we all are what we are and each of us have preferences.

That being said the people who are offensive should engage their brains before opening their gobs!! After all if the negativity was directed at them, they wouldn't like it.

Live and let live just have some consideration for others feelings

over a year ago

"I'm not DESPERATE,

Yes you are.

Thats worth knowing. Could pay for my trip North then. "

I've heard ur a timewaster!-not a chance!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm not DESPERATE,

Yes you are.

Thats worth knowing. Could pay for my trip North then.

I've heard ur a timewaster!-not a chance! "

Look, it was only those ten times I didn't turn up. Not my fault they couldn't read my mind.

over a year ago

"just read a mans profile heading and hes put ... IF YOU ARE FAT . PUT YOU ARE FAT NOT FABULOUS OR VIVACIOUS ! WOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ? so do we put if you are ugly put you are ugly . dont you think sometimes being blunt can be offensive "

im a mouthy cow with a dry sense of humour and a fat lass

so i need to change my profile to this LOL

over a year ago

"Fat, curvy, large, ample or average and athletic, we all are what we are and each of us have preferences.

That being said the people who are offensive should engage their brains before opening their gobs!! After all if the negativity was directed at them, they wouldn't like it.

Live and let live just have some consideration for others feelings"

100% agree

noone has a problem with other peoples like and dislikes its how you get that over thats offensive at times

If i mailed someone and they didnt like me and they mailed back saying sorry your not my type thats fine, if they mailed back and said fuck off you ugly fucker im not meeting you, thats just plain rude and uncalled for and noone would like being spoken to like that even those who feel its ok to call others fat/ugly in a nasty way, they wouldnt like a message towards them in such a negative way

Its just basic manners and cost nothing you can let others know your likes and dislikes without being rude

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is manners at the end of the day, or the lack of them in some cases.

although, I do people are overly sensitive at times.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think its great that people put shouty negative things like that on their profiles status

Saves me even having to read the profile

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"it is manners at the end of the day, or the lack of them in some cases.

although, I do people are overly sensitive at times."

think*

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

" U never hear skinny people whinning about there size"

Simply not true, a friend from university is a size 0 she constantly worries that people are staring at her because in the past on nights out she has had people staring and also some nasty people shouting things to do with eating disorders at her, when she eats like a horse but is naturally very thin!

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 18:37:50]

over a year ago

"I think its great that people put shouty negative things like that on their profiles status

Saves me even having to read the profile "

Yup...easy way to avoid the wankers!

over a year ago

next "

Um yes you do i was one of those skiny ladies couldnt put weight on to save my life 28 aa boobs.

Gave up smoking the weight has piled on.... it's not a case of over eating its more the toxins have left my body so anything i eat is now absorbed.

Can i please come and sit in the corner with you? Fat gobby bird here that nobody wants and i dont have any veris

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Hi, I'm BLACK i have a biggish COCK I dont mind if ur FAT just as long as ur not a MINGER I'm not DESPERATE, fancy a SHAG!-is ur PUSSY SHAVED?

Damn.... I was almost in there....... til you said no mingers "

Just use the words in capitals......

BLACK COCK FAT MINGER DESPERATE SHAG PUSSY SHAVED

Paddy is actually saying he's an overweight hermaphrodite in need of sex and his cock is black and his pussy is shaved......I think he's onto a winner meself, fancy setting up a Couples Profile Padster??????

over a year ago

Anyone who uses any abusive terms to describe people I won't waste my time with. I know they are useless at communicating and are ignorant. I'm glad some people do this though as its easy to sort out those who you are able to get on with or not as the case may be.

over a year ago

At the risk of sounding rude (which I don't ant to be) I have to agree.

If you are fat, just say so ..never mind the curvy, cuddly, large, ample, BBW .. bla bla bla tags, just be honest fat is fat and if that's what you are just say so

If you are skinny likewise say the same, be honest and admit you are a twig.

over a year ago

Amen to that! Also a useful tool in spotting arrogance.

My favourite is when you see these block capital paragraphs and at the bottom you read the sentence "I'm a fun and easygoing person" Really?

over a year ago

I'm a fat cow any one want a shag?

Better?

So if you think your gods gift to women- men can you please put that on your profile so we know who to avoid.

May be Fab can have a button we can push when searching?

over a year ago

i prefer it when people are blunt and to the point. Saves beating around the bush and finding exactly what you want on here

over a year ago

"At the risk of sounding rude (which I don't ant to be) I have to agree.

If you are fat, just say so ..never mind the curvy, cuddly, large, ample, BBW .. bla bla bla tags, just be honest fat is fat and if that's what you are just say so

If you are skinny likewise say the same, be honest and admit you are a twig."

with the greatest of respect life isnt always that easy

Im a kinda call a spade a spade type person whenever im planning a meet i always make sure people know im not a size 8, ive had kids i have stretch marks and saggy bits but thats just me but if i say that i get told not to put myself down, people tell me im sexy and im not fat but have shape and how a woman should look, if you put on your profile your fat people see that as a bit aggressive and think your one of these fat birds with a chip on your shoulder

So you use words like voluptuous or fuller figured then you get people telling you if your fat just say your fat

You really cant win, as with most things on here

I prefer to use words like voluptuous as it get the same message over but comes over as your just saying, hey im a big gal but in a informative way rather than saying im fat and seeming moody or abrupt about it and putting people off because they think your on a downer about your size

over a year ago

If I come across profiles I do not like, I block straight away, as I shan't be interested in meeting the peeps who pen them.

over a year ago

people are too blunt and stuck up on here yes,

but there is a case for larger women who downplay there size on there profile..

over a year ago

My profilr is honest.and my size is right

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

Freedom of speech

over a year ago

Mention the F word on here and u get banned

over a year ago

"Freedom of speech"

over a year ago

"Freedom of speech"

its a great notion, as is freedom to tell someone they are a cunt...a cunt who has no respect for others feelings and basically a cunt..i cannot stress how much i cannot stand cunts...be one,, or act like one...only a cunt shows themselves to be one...if they wanna attract other cunts so be it...maybe that cunt can actually learn that their cuntish comments are fucking ridiculous and in no way attractive...

the only persons I wish to offend in this post are.................cunts!

over a year ago

People can be a bit sensative though. It does tend to be the larger people that seem to take offense..btw paddy i aint a cunt lol. I agree people can say things more politely but ... if they want to be blatantly rude then let them... It just means they get no chance of a meet!

over a year ago

"People can be a bit sensative though. It does tend to be the larger people that seem to take offense..btw paddy i aint a cunt lol. I agree people can say things more politely but ... if they want to be blatantly rude then let them... It just means they get no chance of a meet!"

yeah gandl...but as a helpful community we excpect to help some others...some people actually learn to reflect on how they may have sounded...and it takes some peer pressure to make them see some for of errors in their ways.I still see a fanny at the end of the tunnel despite them sounding distasteful.If i can msg one person and say "thats maybe a bit too much" i would, through no personal gain...just to help out.Some may take it on, some wont...and we know who normally sticks around longer without complaining they get shite meets,timewasters etc etc

over a year ago

Paddy your turning into a nice Jeremy Kyle.. lol but i know what your saying bud.

over a year ago

"Paddy your turning into a nice Jeremy Kyle.. lol but i know what your saying bud."

JK can suck my cunty cock

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Besides which FAT is not one of the options given to choose from in the tick boxes.

p.s. I'm the FAT, UGLY bitch in the corner "

I'll bring a pot of tea over and we can sit and bitch about all the skinny, gorgeous gits

XX

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I avoid ignorant people.

I do appreciate those that help me in sifting the wheat from the chaff.

My favourite is when you see these block capital paragraphs and at the bottom you read the sentence "I'm a fun and easygoing person" Really? "

Too true!

It's long been a convention in email, SMS and IRC that someone using BLOCK CAPITALS IS SHOUTING!

And who enjoys being shouted at by someone looking for some loving?

From a personal perspective, if a girl describes herself as "Fabulous" and has the personality to match it, then I for one find that sexy!

over a year ago

"He is not in2 fat birds what's the all the fuss about we ent in2 fat guys don't here them goin on about it"

had to put that through a translation website

over a year ago

everyone has their own tastes, thank god, but some people are downright rude about it!

if ur a size 12 or less u can call urself curvy, fabulous, slim, sexy, vivacious etc...but if ur bigger u must list urself as ample, large or FAT???? BULLSHIT!!!!! A size 12 can b curvy as well as slim, and a size 22 can b curvy as well as fat...I know im fat, I dont deny it...my profile gives a very honest description of me! it clearly states my size and shape, so im not misleading anyone by not putting "BY THE WAY...I AM FAT!!!!!" on my profile.

rant over

over a year ago

"Mention the F word on here and u get banned"

Fun?

over a year ago

"just read a mans profile heading and hes put ... IF YOU ARE FAT . PUT YOU ARE FAT NOT FABULOUS OR VIVACIOUS ! WOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ? so do we put if you are ugly put you are ugly . dont you think sometimes being blunt can be offensive "

He obviously has a preference, it's his profile and up to him how he chooses to word it. I believe the normal response to this type of thing is simply to block and move on.

Post new Message to Thread