Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Late Night Fri/Sat Messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed that message sent late on Friday Or Saturday evening are considerably more pushy & blunt - "fancy a fuck?"

Could it be d*unks back from the pub?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Probably...

I also notice that by the sat or sun morning, loads of messages from "user no longer on site" .... I assume they come home from the pub.. Dont get an immediate shag, and delete lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's standard practice on Fab, Fri and often Sat nights.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Well number 1, nope I don't normally wake up to any messages on a saturday or Sunday morning....lol

But I also don't send out 1 liner messages of the type you ladies say you get.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got one from a couple nearby at about 2am when i was still awake. They have 0 pics and their profile text is "?????" or something like that. Obviously I ignored it.

over a year ago

I got one last night from a FB couple and when I said I was in bed and maybe another time I was asked if I could find a fem for a meet today!

Hold on let me check my 'available chicks' Rolodex * transports back to the 80's*

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I got one last night from a FB couple and when I said I was in bed and maybe another time I was asked if I could find a fem for a meet today!

Hold on let me check my 'available chicks' Rolodex * transports back to the 80's* "

It's not just Friday nights either. I get a few midweek. Check the clock, 11.30pm, yep beer goggles are on.

over a year ago

"I got one last night from a FB couple and when I said I was in bed and maybe another time I was asked if I could find a fem for a meet today!

Hold on let me check my 'available chicks' Rolodex * transports back to the 80's* "

I've had this before too except when I explained to them I was in bed & up early for work I was branded a timewaster & blocked.......go figure!!!

over a year ago

Hold on let me check my 'available chicks' Rolodex * transports back to the 80's*

I've had this before too except when I explained to them I was in bed & up early for work I was branded a timewaster & blocked.......go figure!!!"

Been there, was exchanging texts with a guy and he asked me if I was busy on the Sunday, when I said I was spending it with my kids, he called me a timewaster but I blocked him instead

over a year ago

Good work!! Do some of these people think we all sit round on our laptops all day trawling for meets with nothing else going on in our lives!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mondays and fridays are the worst days for my inbox. They either had a crap weekend so tring to arrange something or if they message on the friday there plans for the weekend have gone tits up lol

over a year ago

I've had this before too except when I explained to them I was in bed & up early for work I was branded a timewaster & blocked.......go figure!!!"

If you're online, no matter what time of day or night, you should be ready and waiting... laying naked on your bed with your front door open for anyone that wants to come round. Did you not read the rules when you joined?!

over a year ago

"If you're online, no matter what time of day or night, you should be ready and waiting... laying naked on your bed with your front door open for anyone that wants to come round. Did you not read the rules when you joined?! "

Damn it!!!! I knew I should have read the terms & conditions instead of just ticking the box & clicking continue........

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Has anyone else noticed that message sent late on Friday Or Saturday evening are considerably more pushy & blunt - "fancy a fuck?"

Could it be d*unks back from the pub?"

Think we all do. Unable to get a meet or meet cancels, bored and lonely with little or no social skills, hence sending "wanna fuck" messages.

Find it sad when it's men in their 50s for some reason.

Post new Message to Thread