Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Teaching People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello,

Me being the typical young guy I always seem to think I have gods gift when it comes to sex... Well I did think that! With girls my age it does seem it but I slept with a 45 yo woman the other month and although she enjoyed it I realised I am no where nere as experienced as I thought! But for some reason she said she liked that about me, almost as if she had got a buzz off teaching me or showing me the ropes so to speak.

This poses the question are there any females or couples out there who would enjoy showing a young guy the ropes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arahJones11Woman
over a year ago

Chester

God I would be no good, I need teaching myself hehe xx

By *winging In The RainMan
over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

I was pretty inexperienced before this year but met a couple and they're teaching me new things everytime we meet, even things that I thought I would never try. You just need to find the right person / people!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like a mixture of partners, each brings something different, including younger/inexperienced. It's about the personality, looks and what we can do together, some of which may be new for each of us. Some eager youth may have a lot going for him, so my door can be open.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do not mind showing someone less experienced a thing or two... but I always think that everyone can teach something to you.

I often find watching others gives me ideas..

Cali

over a year ago

"I like a mixture of partners, each brings something different, including younger/inexperienced. It's about the personality, looks and what we can do together, some of which may be new for each of us. Some eager youth may have a lot going for him, so my door can be open."

Couldnt agree more !!!

over a year ago

Now you know why the youner man likes the older lady Mind you we learn more each day

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like guys that are confident in themselves im happy doing know experinces together but i dont want to be a teacher, they have to have somthing about.

Post new Message to Thread