Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Disappearing verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a quick vent I'm afraid. Why do you have to lose your verifications when a couple leave the site. I had two verifications from a great couple but now they are gone and have taken there verifications with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

but you still have one so thats good then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just a quick vent I'm afraid. Why do you have to lose your verifications when a couple leave the site. I had two verifications from a great couple but now they are gone and have taken there verifications with them."

one of the odd things of this and other sites

over a year ago

"but you still have one so thats good then "

Yeh , better than a poke in the eye.. :D

over a year ago

"but you still have one so thats good then

Yeh , better than a poke in the eye.. :D"

is a poke in the eye worth one in the bush ???

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It is a little strange that club reviews stay up on the site for all to read after someone has left but that verifications disappear. I've had some cracking veris ( with some fantastic humour in them) go when the verifier has left. Shame they can't be attributed to 'user has left the site' (or whatever the wording is)

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Firstly, there are implications that an unsubscribed member may not be genuine, could have been a duplicate etc, and there's no longer a reference point for others to cross-verify accounts.

Secondly, it does keep users on their toes, and gaining newer verifications from others, that may be more pertinent to now, rather than a shag a few years back. Realise not everyone leaving is from yonks ago, but time will diminish the no of users still around on the same profile, due to lifestyle, partner changes etc.

If they were your best veri's ever, it's a challenge to go get some even better. Other than that, many of us don't use them to ascertain someone's sexual performance, merely to get a feel for how reliable and appropriate someone is.

over a year ago

"It is a little strange that club reviews stay up on the site for all to read after someone has left but that verifications disappear. I've had some cracking veris ( with some fantastic humour in them) go when the verifier has left. Shame they can't be attributed to 'user has left the site' (or whatever the wording is)"

there a few people on this site who have copied and pasted thier veri's and put them in thier profiles for that reason - but that opens a totally new debate i guess

over a year ago

"Firstly, there are implications that an unsubscribed member may not be genuine, could have been a duplicate etc, and there's no longer a reference point for others to cross-verify accounts.

Secondly, it does keep users on their toes, and gaining newer verifications from others, that may be more pertinent to now, rather than a shag a few years back. Realise not everyone leaving is from yonks ago, but time will diminish the no of users still around on the same profile, due to lifestyle, partner changes etc.

If they were your best veri's ever, it's a challenge to go get some even better. Other than that, many of us don't use them to ascertain someone's sexual performance, merely to get a feel for how reliable and appropriate someone is."

This!

If I saw a whole load of verifications from 'user no longer on site' - they'd be about as convincing as some of the 'verified by cam' ones i've seen - where only one party of a couple is mentioned and those couples profiles where all the veri's are for the guy (particularly on the 'curious' ones)meeting alone, with profile content saying 'she's not meeting at the mo'!

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ah, I wouldn't be displaying them all (I never do) - I just liked the words in some of them (for me - I don't care how other people use veris) (and I don't like explicit ones at all) (I can see why some people copy and paste them, but think that's worse as then they really could be made up)

And veris from 'user no longer on site' are no worse than club reviews from 'user no longer on site' surely?

And, yes, I also can see the point that it can be taken as a challenge to get new veris.

over a year ago

There's way too much emphasis on veris. If the profile is verified it means they're bona-fide. The verifications show someone elses experience with that person or persons, which might be nothing at all like the experience you might have with them...

What's important to think about is the verification you would write that person after you've met them. After all do you go to see a film at the cinema based on one critics review, or do you fall in love with the trailer, and go to find it all out for yourself?

Wolf

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

just a little scenario for you cpl leave as there daughter ,son find out that mummy n daddy are on a swingers site .they quickly rush and remove the offending profile ..............cpl of days later the son being a nosey git has a snoop round and clicks on your profile to read that his mummy has taken it from all directions while daddy was at it with anything that moved perhaps best if veris disappear with account pmsl

Post new Message to Thread