Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

people who demand face pics but have none themselves

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just to start yes i have a face pic but its not on display

why is people demand a face pic when you send a msg but have none themselves and then get yappy when you ask to see theres

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just to start yes i have a face pic but its not on display

why is people demand a face pic when you send a msg but have none themselves and then get yappy when you ask to see theres "

I don't. As my profile clearly says - no rush with the pics!

And i tend to be happy to swap messages with those with no pics - but would never take any offers of meets seriously unless we'd exchanged some level of more detailed communication - either cam or phone.

Unless they're local or i'm in town - when i'll gladly just rock up for a coffee/chat.

A pic is nothing more than a pic!

Could be anybodys and any number of years old. You can't fake face to face !

over a year ago

very true it just baffles me how the get pissed off but still demand

over a year ago

"very true it just baffles me how the get pissed off but still demand "

I which case I have one system. Ignore. Delete - and if necessary - block!

over a year ago

why is people demand a face pic when you send a msg but have none themselves and then get yappy when you ask to see theres "

I really don't get this either it's quite funny...

over a year ago

lol i have started to do that

over a year ago

I was thinking of suggesting a mutual face pic exchange system...but cant really be arsed anyway

over a year ago

"I was thinking of suggesting a mutual face pic exchange system...but cant really be arsed anyway"

I'll swap you a George Clooney for a Laura Trott?

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I like to see a face pic - we're only on here for NSA fun, after all - so I only want to meet up with someone that I'm not un-attracted by, at the very least. Different sometimes in a club. I've exchanged lots of messages with people on here before now for them to then send a pic and they are so totally not my type that it's an instant 'no', no matter how well we've got on messaging. Sounds shallow, I admit.

over a year ago

but its the fact that most of the profiles start with no pic no reply there are some strange ppl about

over a year ago

lol...read my rant...i wrote the same on my profile

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I dont demand .. I request.. i have face pics..

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

But I also agree that a pic only goes so far - I met one person where the photos must have been several years out of date - more lines, totally different colour of hair and several stone in weight different to the photo (and not for the better) Strangely the meet went no further - did he really think it wasn't noticeable?!

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Think yourself lucky they are replying at all! These are the ones nice enough to give you a chance.

There are plenty of other guys out there who have or send face pics with a first mail, who also have body pics, a decent profile, and excellent verifications....

over a year ago

and what a great rant it is

over a year ago

"lol...read my rant...i wrote the same on my profile "

Just did! (Nice legs by the way!!)

I get where you're coming from - but i'd personally avoid too muchof a rant as it can put some people off.

The genuine ones will always communicate in a reasonable manner so tends not to be necessary!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 12:04:37]

over a year ago

"lol...read my rant...i wrote the same on my profile "

just a shame your not looking single blokes lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

why is people demand a face pic when you send a msg but have none themselves and then get yappy when you ask to see theres

Think yourself lucky they are replying at all! These are the ones nice enough to give you a chance.

There are plenty of other guys out there who have or send face pics with a first mail, who also have body pics, a decent profile, and excellent verifications...."

plenty ? Are there indeed ? Not according to the reports from ladies I speak to .

I must say if I suspect that a woman is thinking I'm privileged or lucky to be talking to them I would stop .I am better then that worth more than that I do not adhere to the "lady is top dog "here philosophy .I advocate mutual respect and if that is not apparent I have no interest

this obsession with face pic is self defeating there are indeed many reasons not to send one very first message and the picky person man woman who ignores it may very well be missing out on a compatible person based upon a needless arbitrary rule that has no objective merit in a suitability test

I'm sorry ladies you may indeed need to have an off hand superior approach to the 1000 s of men you need to reject but you need to remember if you want to play with the very specific rare fantasy man you need to offer respect and manners too for he is selective too x

over a year ago

They are not into swinging, they think this is an on demand sex site. Just ignorant I guess.

over a year ago

can fcuk off

face for a face regardless if nothing comes of it

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

There are plenty of other guys out there who have or send face pics with a first mail, who also have body pics, a decent profile, and excellent verifications....

plenty ? Are there indeed ? Not according to the reports from ladies I speak to .

I must say if I suspect that a woman is thinking I'm privileged or lucky to be talking to them I would stop .I am better then that worth more than that I do not adhere to the "lady is top dog "here philosophy .I advocate mutual respect and if that is not apparent I have no interest

this obsession with face pic is self defeating there are indeed many reasons not to send one very first message and the picky person man woman who ignores it may very well be missing out on a compatible person based upon a needless arbitrary rule that has no objective merit in a suitability test

I'm sorry ladies you may indeed need to have an off hand superior approach to the 1000 s of men you need to reject but you need to remember if you want to play with the very specific rare fantasy man you need to offer respect and manners too for he is selective too x"

True, there are some gems out there who are well worth the effort, usually find out about them through recommendations from friends rather than speculative messages.

However, back to the OP, who my comment was aimed at. With a status of .. "is looking oral and wanking fun today message me for more info". Do you honestly believe he is one of those fantasy guys?

over a year ago

I'm sorry ladies you may indeed need to have an off hand superior approach to the 1000 s of men you need to reject but you need to remember if you want to play with the very specific rare fantasy man you need to offer respect and manners too for he is selective too x

True, there are some gems out there who are well worth the effort, usually find out about them through recommendations from friends rather than speculative messages.

However, back to the OP, who my comment was aimed at. With a status of .. "is looking oral and wanking fun today message me for more info". Do you honestly believe he is one of those fantasy guys? "

with regards to my status thats just how im feeling today has nothing to do with my post

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

With or without a picture everything you do or say on fab builds up an image. From how much thought has gone into your profile, how you message, conduct yourself in chatrooms, post in forums, and even status updates. Many will rule out from one or a combination of the above.

over a year ago

"With or without a picture everything you do or say on fab builds up an image. From how much thought has gone into your profile, how you message, conduct yourself in chatrooms, post in forums, and even status updates. Many will rule out from one or a combination of the above."

i agree with you but still doesnt justify my question

over a year ago

simple solutions are;

1. tell them to mind there own business

2. ask them to show first

3. ignor them

but to be honest if you got nowt to hide or unless you think they might be related/mate etc- id just send one and ask for one in return

over a year ago

simple solutions are;

1. tell them to mind there own business

2. ask them to show first

3. ignor them

but to be honest if you got nowt to hide or unless you think they might be related/mate etc- id just send one and ask for one in return"

thats what i do

over a year ago

Blimey you have only been on fabs a week, and you're already getting frustrated at how some people behave...you're in for the ride of your life mate...good luck I somehow think you may need it..lol !

over a year ago

"Blimey you have only been on fabs a week, and you're already getting frustrated at how some people behave...you're in for the ride of your life mate...good luck I somehow think you may need it..lol ! "

aye this time i have been on a week but i was on before as part of a couple

over a year ago

"Blimey you have only been on fabs a week, and you're already getting frustrated at how some people behave...you're in for the ride of your life mate...good luck I somehow think you may need it..lol !

aye this time i have been on a week but i was on before as part of a couple "

It's a sad truth but I think being a single guy on here is a million miles away from being part of a couple. But in answer to your question I agree with the fact that if people ask for a face pic they should be willing to send one too, if it's not important for you to see them , then the same should apply to them too. x

over a year ago

Pisses me off! How dare they!

over a year ago

lol...thanks (legs)....The honest truth is people have messaged me more saying ive said what they were thinking...and i have gave off on it about aggressive profiles..as some people on this have their heads wedged up there backsides!!ITS SEX AND NSA FUN...

over a year ago

"Blimey you have only been on fabs a week, and you're already getting frustrated at how some people behave...you're in for the ride of your life mate...good luck I somehow think you may need it..lol !

aye this time i have been on a week but i was on before as part of a couple "

silly question but as a "couple" did you have a picture on here ? if so why not show again - please dont take it wrong way but im always scepitable when i read "i was on here before2 etc etc as being a lie - not accusing you of liying but its odd thats all ...sorry my homones are all over place and im a fella lol

over a year ago

I think it's really funny how some (and it's all comers - singles couples and whatevers) get cagey over sending a face pic, and make umpteen excuses why they've not got one on site. Some of the excuses are... daft.

We encourage them to upload one and have it as a private image so they control who they give it out to - which some do.

When we do get one, we return it with ours (sort of like a calling card courtesy really).

Those that won't give us a picture have a limited message future with us. We promptly disengage and tell them to message back when they get a picture uploaded and not until.

Wolf

over a year ago

"I think it's really funny how some (and it's all comers - singles couples and whatevers) get cagey over sending a face pic, and make umpteen excuses why they've not got one on site. Some of the excuses are... daft.

We encourage them to upload one and have it as a private image so they control who they give it out to - which some do.

When we do get one, we return it with ours (sort of like a calling card courtesy really).

Those that won't give us a picture have a limited message future with us. We promptly disengage and tell them to message back when they get a picture uploaded and not until.

Wolf

"

over a year ago

yorkman...whos is ur message for??

over a year ago

silly question but as a "couple" did you have a picture on here ? if so why not show again - please dont take it wrong way but im always scepitable when i read "i was on here before2 etc etc as being a lie - not accusing you of liying but its odd thats all ...sorry my homones are all over place and im a fella lol "

my ex doesnt want any pics up and any i was in she was in them and im reapctful of her wishes

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The answer is simply 'because they can'.... just as you can choose not to carry on messaging them or to ask to see a face pic before sending yours.... we all have choices.

over a year ago

silly question but as a "couple" did you have a picture on here ? if so why not show again - please dont take it wrong way but im always scepitable when i read "i was on here before2 etc etc as being a lie - not accusing you of liying but its odd thats all ...sorry my homones are all over place and im a fella lol

my ex doesnt want any pics up and any i was in she was in them and im reapctful of her wishes "

photoshop... simples

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's impossible to generalise on this, as there are likely to be so many reasons why this happens. Maybe they're not telling the truth about having 'no face pics', and they've seen yours, and aren't up for it anymore.

Sometimes potential attraction is borderline, and the right attractive face could seal the deal - it could also break it. Many people aren't direct enough, feeling it impolite, and so use all manner of euphemisms to escape doing so. People block others, rather than saying 'no', but this isn't the main reason people block, it's mainly to keep things simple and less hassle.

So, start off with a profile with no pics, and people are forced into having to ask to see them, unless one sends them out liberally. If a profile contains a good range of pics, it can get some of the chit chat out of the way... they've already moved on from that step of knowing how you look - assuming pics are recent and representative.

It never surprises me the no of people who don't have profile pics, due to professional or other reasons, even if they don't have to show anything that anybody other than a parent/partner might recognise, such as a freckle here or there: (these could still be photo cropped out). Make getting and having fun simple and convenient for others, and someone seems more like the kind of person it's good to know. Add in the hoops, fireballs, mazes and hot coals to walk over, and the drop off rate increases.

over a year ago

my ex doesnt want any pics up and any i was in she was in them and im reapctful of her wishes

photoshop... simples"

over a year ago

"

It never surprises me the no of people who don't have profile pics, due to professional or other reasons, even if they don't have to show anything that anybody other than a parent/partner might recognise, such as a freckle here or there: (these could still be photo cropped out). Make getting and having fun simple and convenient for others, and someone seems more like the kind of person it's good to know. Add in the hoops, fireballs, mazes and hot coals to walk over, and the drop off rate increases."

I agree with all your post, but I've singled this one out, because I feel that the more obstacles someone places in the way shows (to me) their reluctance to actually have sex with others. I think they just use them as a distancer, and a convenient excuse to dismiss someone over something very obscure and insignificant. I think that some should concentrate more on how they talk to people pre-meet than sticking up all those brick walls, man-traps and barbed wire fences publicly for others to interpret as reluctance

But then that's just my thoughts, and an aside.

Wolf

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 13:37:38]

over a year ago

"

It never surprises me the no of people who don't have profile pics, due to professional or other reasons, even if they don't have to show anything that anybody other than a parent/partner might recognise, such as a freckle here or there: (these could still be photo cropped out). Make getting and having fun simple and convenient for others, and someone seems more like the kind of person it's good to know. Add in the hoops, fireballs, mazes and hot coals to walk over, and the drop off rate increases.

I agree with all your post, but I've singled this one out, because I feel that the more obstacles someone places in the way shows (to me) their reluctance to actually have sex with others. I think they just use them as a distancer, and a convenient excuse to dismiss someone over something very obscure and insignificant. I think that some should concentrate more on how they talk to people pre-meet than sticking up all those brick walls, man-traps and barbed wire fences publicly for others to interpret as reluctance

Wolf

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Wolf

------------------------------------

On the ball as ever, Wolf.

Keeping life simple has an awful lot going for it.

Thankfully, as we get more experience,those fences, traps, mazes etc become easier to spot and avoid like the plague.

over a year ago

People can put on their profile what they like you can just ignore if you don't like it.

over a year ago

"

Wolf

"

Define 'insignificant' ?

Some may think whether or not their meet is cheating is insignificant, others would desagree.

Especially thinking of couples here, those who just want a little bit of something different once in a while for a naughty change... what's wrong with hanging out for the perfect match?

Are they walls or are they to try and save the unrequired some time?

over a year ago

I'm sorry ladies you may indeed need to have an off hand superior approach to the 1000 s of men you need to reject but you need to remember if you want to play with the very specific rare fantasy man you need to offer respect and manners too for he is selective too x"

Very well said.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm sorry ladies you may indeed need to have an off hand superior approach to the 1000 s of men you need to reject but you need to remember if you want to play with the very specific rare fantasy man you need to offer respect and manners too for he is selective too x"

It's not 'superior' to want to see if I find a man attractive. There's absolutely no point in both of us wasting our time meeting if I find him not my type when we meet. It's not a rejection, it's pragmatism.

over a year ago

"

It's not 'superior' to want to see if I find a man attractive. There's absolutely no point in both of us wasting our time meeting if I find him not my type when we meet. It's not a rejection, it's pragmatism."

Very true, but if you want a face picture you should be willing to send one. Mutual respect.

over a year ago

I just can't see what the problem is

Someone has a profile which says they want to see a face pic in the first message and you don't want to send one... is it so difficult to move on to the next profile?

Do single guys have a different sort of account which blows up if you fail to comply with a profile once you have looked at it?

If you start chatting to a female or a couple and they start demanding photos which you are not happy to send... stop chatting. It's what I do when a few messages in guys start asking for action shots and wank fodder.

Why is there this need to expect others change the way they select people so as not to miss out on you?

I am sure I have missed out on some fantastic shags because I thought they were too young/old/short or they started pestering for photos I wasn't prepared to send....... but it's only sex. It's not like I missed out on a dream job or winning the lottery.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

It's not 'superior' to want to see if I find a man attractive. There's absolutely no point in both of us wasting our time meeting if I find him not my type when we meet. It's not a rejection, it's pragmatism.

Very true, but if you want a face picture you should be willing to send one. Mutual respect. "

Very true, and I have a great big one on my public pics, but I am not thrilled with the latest development on here of men thinking woem are superior and mean. I very rarely get messages on here, and even rarer with pics attached.

If it says on a womans profile that they want to see a face pic (as it does on mine) then there is no point in messaging them just to say 'I don't have a face pic because I haven't loaded one yet/I don't want to be recognised/I'm a Government spy'.

It's mutual respect for someone to read my profile, but most of them don't!

over a year ago

"

Very true, and I have a great big one on my public pics, but I am not thrilled with the latest development on here of men thinking woem are superior and mean. I very rarely get messages on here, and even rarer with pics attached.

If it says on a womans profile that they want to see a face pic (as it does on mine) then there is no point in messaging them just to say 'I don't have a face pic because I haven't loaded one yet/I don't want to be recognised/I'm a Government spy'.

It's mutual respect for someone to read my profile, but most of them don't!"

I agree with you.

To recap on the Op, he seems to be pointing out that some people are demanding face pictures without being willing to supply them or having them on profile. I'm not sure how that can be justified under the banner of mutual respect. I'm not suggesting you're trying to justify it.

Obviously the answer is to just move onto another profile, but one of the advantages of a forum is that this type of behavior can be highlighted.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Obviously the answer is to just move onto another profile, but one of the advantages of a forum is that this type of behavior can be highlighted. "

It was another post on the thread that i was responding to. Everyone is entitled to a moan and I do think it is odd that someone without a face pic would insist on one first, but each to their own. However, insinuating that women sit back eating bonbons, cackling as they delete all messages, like some people are starting to do (not you by the way!) is starting to annoy me. It is my right to request a face pic before I start chatting, as it is someone elses right to not send me one and move on. No harm done.

over a year ago

"Obviously the answer is to just move onto another profile, but one of the advantages of a forum is that this type of behavior can be highlighted.

It was another post on the thread that i was responding to. Everyone is entitled to a moan and I do think it is odd that someone without a face pic would insist on one first, but each to their own. However, insinuating that women sit back eating bonbons, cackling as they delete all messages, like some people are starting to do (not you by the way!) is starting to annoy me. It is my right to request a face pic before I start chatting, as it is someone elses right to not send me one and move on. No harm done."

Fair point, well made.

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

They're morons, I've come across a few people like that.

Post new Message to Thread