Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kestrels/ Abfabs all day?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi have just looked at the Kestrels site and cant quite understand it can you help if you have gone before.

Ok we are members of Abfabs but there is a day past for kestrels .... are you not classed as a member of Kestrels if you are a member of Abfabs?

Also does the day pass go through when Abfabs starts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

I definitely know that if you are in as a kestrel member - you can stay until end of play at what ever time

I think this reciprocates too

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Actually, they are two separate memberships. If you go to Kestrels on, say, a Saturday, you'll have to leave at the end of the Kestrels 'day' so the can get ready for the evening party. You can go back for the party but will have to have an AbFabs membership and pay the entrance fee.

Memberships for either are discounted if you are already members of the other.

The exceptions to this is on a Monday where you can stay on for the bi night (Wednesdays as well I think)and also special events (Royal Wedding, Jubilee etc) when Kestrels lays on a BBQ which carries on into the night.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seperate memberships for the same venue whats that all abt ????????Sounds like a bit of a con to get more money out of customers !!!!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Seperate memberships for the same venue whats that all abt ????????Sounds like a bit of a con to get more money out of customers !!!!!"

The same venue - two different 'vibes'. One is a naturist spa the other a party / club scene. Each has different requirements as far as the staff are concerned.

During the day, they are running around gathering towels, cleaning the wet areas and checking the water quality in the pool and hot tubs. At night, although they are still available to do this, the wet areas are less used so their main concern is checking the play areas for cleanliness and keeping supplies topped up (tissues, disinfectant spray, loo rolls in the toilets etc)

I have no problems seeing the same venue as two separate entities and don't feel ripped off in any way shape or form. It's a brilliant, well run, friendly place

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seperate memberships for the same venue whats that all abt ????????Sounds like a bit of a con to get more money out of customers !!!!!

The same venue - two different 'vibes'. One is a naturist spa the other a party / club scene. Each has different requirements as far as the staff are concerned.

During the day, they are running around gathering towels, cleaning the wet areas and checking the water quality in the pool and hot tubs. At night, although they are still available to do this, the wet areas are less used so their main concern is checking the play areas for cleanliness and keeping supplies topped up (tissues, disinfectant spray, loo rolls in the toilets etc)

I have no problems seeing the same venue as two separate entities and don't feel ripped off in any way shape or form. It's a brilliant, well run, friendly place "

over a year ago

Are you allowed to play in kestrels?

Also dose anyone know how far it is from the train station to walk?

We have only been to Abfabs in the dark by taxi

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Are you allowed to play in kestrels?

Also dose anyone know how far it is from the train station to walk?

We have only been to Abfabs in the dark by taxi

"

Yes you can play at Kestrels - my reason for going. I've never done the walk so can't help with that question.

By *rs WhiteCouple
over a year ago

South

We love kestrels, often go on Sundays for a chilled fun afternoon. If you see us, say Hello!

By *r OreoMan
over a year ago

Croydon

We go pretty often and love kestrels as its daytime and I think has a more friendly relaxed vibe.

The pool alone is worth going for! And generally it's a lot less crowded then the evenings.

As for the walk ... Def a cab ride for a few quid as its a fair distance.

over a year ago

Prob Tues or Wed now. We were looking at today but its gone cloudy.

Anyone have any idea what it's going to be like for the rest of the week?

Post new Message to Thread