Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single cheating guy??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed that while a lot of profiles, of women and M/F couples state that they dont wish to meet guys cheating on their partners not a single one, that I have ever seen, says the same thing about women cheating on their partners. Double standards??? Rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Has anyone else noticed that while a lot of profiles, of women and M/F couples state that they dont wish to meet guys cheating on their partners not a single one, that I have ever seen, says the same thing about women cheating on their partners. Double standards??? Rant over "

yep.... maybe they don't want to be reminded they are doing the same thing .... too close to home so to speak.....

for me... cheating goes beyond gender... so a cheat is a cheat is a cheat...

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mine says it.... Says I wont meet if you're married / attached. Doesnt discriminate any one sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone else noticed that while a lot of profiles, of women and M/F couples state that they dont wish to meet guys cheating on their partners not a single one, that I have ever seen, says the same thing about women cheating on their partners. Double standards??? Rant over "

dont usually see it on cheaters profiles though, so i guess only double standards if you see someone saying they married & cheating (male or female) and wont play with someone else who married/attached and cheating.

upto everyone else what they do, if they dont wanna play with attached then they dont have to.

i think its not a lack of double standards, but guys with very little standards and dont care about it rather than people being hypocrits!

over a year ago

We have seen this then seen verifications go up from someone we know is attached so take it with a pinch of salt these days. People meet who they like and will often make exceptions. We tend to avoid attached people because of the complications and high chance of cancellations but wouldn't judge someone not knowing their full circumstances.

over a year ago

I posted a thread about the same subject! Glad its not just me that noticed it!

over a year ago

As mentioned above I avoid attached people because of the complications and meets being cancelled last minute

Post new Message to Thread