Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

is cam2cam b4 we meet too much to ask

Jump to newest

By *lmscpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

just wondering if we are gettin too old fashioned been swinging over 10 yrs when we started had a few meets with guys with pics only swop soon twigged cam was way to go when old yahoo chat started at least we could see real guy you was going to meet and vice versa we allways showed ourselfs lately we are getting mails for meets when we ask to c2c we are allmost told we are wierdos not all u guys thankfully lol

its on our profile but still thay mail

then treat us like timewasters when thay cant c2c

apparantley cams must be more expensive than gold at moment lol

just a rant sorry got bloked off a guy tonite after a rude mail b4 we had chance to answer him

so are we old farts for wanting to cam2cam b4 a meet luve to know what you all think

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

some people want to cam to check face and that person is genuine but others want to see the "goods in action" and lots arnt comfy with that. so if its just to check peeps are real make sure they know your not wanting a show

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cams are always good to get a vibe of someone. Often you find out someone is even more attractive after a cam session.

over a year ago

I (mrs) am camera shy and don't like camming unless I am fully made up. So the point where people would usually ask for pics or c2c before a meet I would probably be dressed in shorts and tshirt and no makeup... A truly scary sight that I would not want to inflict on anyone !

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I insist on people we are meeting showing themselves on cam first if not bye bye X

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Camming is normal pre-meet procedure for some. If others don't like it then they're not the sort you want to meet. Report and block the rude messages and move on.

over a year ago

its not to much to ask its just some people dont like camming, im the same with phone calls, most on here want to talk to you on the phone before meeting and i just wont, i dont like chatting on the phone so i wont do it, i dont expect people to meet me if they want phone chat before a meet, if we are not after the same you just move on and find someone who will cam/chat with you first

over a year ago

It's probably the safest way to confirm who you're meeting is who they say they are / look like their profile pictures ....

Yes, it can be unflattering,

Yes we can be camera shy ( I'm not comfortable chatting on the phone),

but it's still a safe bet

A camera is not just for cybersex

and they're not expensive ( unless you want full motion capture )

I knew someone who insisted on being friended on FaceBook .....

What if you don't use that ?

My profile's only just for family - not going to talk about my day to the whole world / Tom, Dick or Jane ....

What other pre-meet requisites do you have ?

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"It's probably the safest way to confirm who you're meeting is who they say they are / look like their profile pictures ....

Yes, it can be unflattering,

Yes we can be camera shy ( I'm not comfortable chatting on the phone),

but it's still a safe bet

A camera is not just for cybersex

and they're not expensive ( unless you want full motion capture )

I knew someone who insisted on being friended on FaceBook .....

What if you don't use that ?

My profile's only just for family - not going to talk about my day to the whole world / Tom, Dick or Jane ....

What other pre-meet requisites do you have ?

"

we insist on it, been had over a few times with photos being very old, and also it gives the other ppl we meeting the oppourtunity to say no thanks to us. would rather be told you not for us before we all meet up lol

over a year ago

We have a social meet first in a public place. Have a drink even just a cuppa and a chat. We then often fix up a full meet later or if all happy go back to ours to play.We dont have a cam and dont want one.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Much prefer to have a chat on cam to check people out, you can get a feel for if you'll get on whilst making allowances for cam-shyness. I'm careful to say a chat rather than cam2cam which some take as let's see the goods before we meet!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

My son broke my cam and I am in no hurry to get a new one...I know they do not cost the earth but on my extremely limited budget do not see it as a necessity so new cam is way down on the list of must buys...

over a year ago

"My son broke my cam and I am in no hurry to get a new one...I know they do not cost the earth but on my extremely limited budget do not see it as a necessity so new cam is way down on the list of must buys..."

I've got spare one if you want .. still in box and unused

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree that camming is best way to check who you are meeting, but some people appear relunctant for some reason.

By *icesweetgirlWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I couldn't do it cos I use an iPad and it hasn't a camera. But then I hate that sort of demand, I don't insist on anything.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

"My son broke my cam and I am in no hurry to get a new one...I know they do not cost the earth but on my extremely limited budget do not see it as a necessity so new cam is way down on the list of must buys..."

Mine was free! Well, I used my Nectar points at Argos!!...

over a year ago

Personally I wouldn't cam or wish to cam with anyone else.

No issues with meeting socially at all.

I find em kinda freaky, dunno why, I just do.

I have a mate who lives in The US and when we skype I don't do the cam link just the audio link for the same reasons.

If it loses me meets, que sera

over a year ago

Its when you get the "i dont do cams" and they have no verification and no photos but a Gold Status. I call that "Dudehunt"

over a year ago

We don't do cam and over the two years we been meeting it might have lost us a couple of meets but we figure they weren't out type snyway if they got pissed off with our no cam policy. It's like our no phone calls rule. If you don't like it then we probably aren't your type and move on. We always happy to meet for social drink first meet.

over a year ago

Im same as you op ... If people are genuine nowt to hide then they should be willing to cam. It dont matter if not looking best, just a few mins should be ok to proove there them. Stick to your guns n sods those who wont. After all, if there really interested they shouldnt really say no. Everyyyyyone should have a cam!! X

over a year ago

"My son broke my cam and I am in no hurry to get a new one...I know they do not cost the earth but on my extremely limited budget do not see it as a necessity so new cam is way down on the list of must buys...

Mine was free! Well, I used my Nectar points at Argos!!..."

over a year ago

"just wondering if we are gettin too old fashioned been swinging over 10 yrs when we started had a few meets with guys with pics only swop soon twigged cam was way to go when old yahoo chat started at least we could see real guy you was going to meet and vice versa we allways showed ourselfs lately we are getting mails for meets when we ask to c2c we are allmost told we are wierdos not all u guys thankfully lol

its on our profile but still thay mail

then treat us like timewasters when thay cant c2c

apparantley cams must be more expensive than gold at moment lol

just a rant sorry got bloked off a guy tonite after a rude mail b4 we had chance to answer him

so are we old farts for wanting to cam2cam b4 a meet luve to know what you all think

xx"

They could be fake, not what their pics suggest or like us been sucked in by peeps just looking to perve and when you go on cam they start asking you to do stuff. Rarely will we cam these days.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Don't compromise your principles - whenever I have, even if just by a little, I've been uncomfortable, usually when things haven't worked out.

Your profile makes your point/needs clearly, so those expecting meets contrary to this are time wasting opportunists, if they've no intention of obliging your request.

By *rumCoupleCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Don't forget it's trivial to record a webcam. Maybe some people don't like the idea that could happen ?

over a year ago

Some people like cramming some don't. I don't like it personally so if that was the requirements then no thanks

over a year ago

"Some people like cramming some don't. I don't like it personally so if that was the requirements then no thanks "

I mean camming

Post new Message to Thread