Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

are guys really so easy to please.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i get a wink from a guy and take a look at his profile to find the action pics he is showing have a lady in who's the complete opposite of me.

are guys just so glad to get a shag on here that they stop being picky??

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally, no not just after a quick shag. I like women of all shapes, sizes ages and colours and am attracted to those who I can hold a conversion with and a laugh. If you can have a laugh and conversation with someone the sex and meet is more enjoyable. Far better than a wham bam thank you mam!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i get a wink from a guy and take a look at his profile to find the action pics he is showing have a lady in who's the complete opposite of me.

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......really"

what do you mean women are the complete opposit of you ?

over a year ago

I'd be the first one to blatantly tell u to (insert expletive) off, just as u should if anyone ever suggested ur meets were not of the same calibre as them.

sorry-instantly disliked the tone of ur post

over a year ago

"I'd be the first one to blatantly tell u to (insert expletive) off, just as u should if anyone ever suggested ur meets were not of the same calibre as them.

sorry-instantly disliked the tone of ur post"

im picking up those vibes too

over a year ago

"i get a wink from a guy and take a look at his profile to find the action pics he is showing have a lady in who's the complete opposite of me.

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......really"

Are we fuck! But men see pussy a bit like food so if you cant get steak you compromise. Bit like the late night dirty burger van. When sober you wouldn't go within a mile but half pissed you scoff it down and regret it later.

over a year ago

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......reallywhat do you mean women are the complete opposit of you ?"

well i'm very skinny but they are not

over a year ago

I think she is suggesting that the lady he was with was slim and very attractive therefore why was he chasing her?

Now, I may have got that wrong so no offense intended!

over a year ago

"I'd be the first one to blatantly tell u to (insert expletive) off, just as u should if anyone ever suggested ur meets were not of the same calibre as them.

sorry-instantly disliked the tone of ur post"

we're all entitled to our opinions on here but if a guy has a thing for bbw i just don't understand his liking for me.....it was self depricating really not insulting

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......reallywhat do you mean women are the complete opposit of you ?

well i'm very skinny but they are not"

So who are they lowering their standards for??

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

As with all categories some will compromise their standards for a shag, a meal, a weekend away... But they were their own standards to do with as they wish.....

Applies to females, males and couples

over a year ago

"I think she is suggesting that the lady he was with was slim and very attractive therefore why was he chasing her?

Now, I may have got that wrong so no offense intended!"

like i said each to there own

over a year ago

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......reallywhat do you mean women are the complete opposit of you ?

so you think that because a guy has chosen to have some fun with a larger lady they are just glad of a shag and have no standards?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"As with all categories some will compromise their standards for a shag, a meal, a weekend away... But they were their own standards to do with as they wish.....

Applies to females, males and couples "

You are so wise _iew....you should have your own chat show

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"As with all categories some will compromise their standards for a shag, a meal, a weekend away... But they were their own standards to do with as they wish.....

Applies to females, males and couples

You are so wise _iew....you should have your own chat show "

Alan Carr took my place

By *ane and JonnyCouple
over a year ago

Clwyd

"Personally, no not just after a quick shag. I like women of all shapes, sizes ages and colours and am attracted to those who I can hold a conversion with and a laugh. If you can have a laugh and conversation with someone the sex and meet is more enjoyable. Far better than a wham bam thank you mam! "

well said that man

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"

And that's weird because.... ?? Well, what's wrong with having a bit of meat on your bones, eh?

They might not be self-confessed "arsey bitches" either

They might be great kissers and fine conversationalists.

They may be able to get their ankles behind their ears and suck-start a leaf-blower.

They may be just the kind of ladies that a gentleman might like to spend an evening with.

Are you?

over a year ago

well i'm very skinny but they are notso you think that because a guy has chosen to have some fun with a larger lady they are just glad of a shag and have no standards?"

no thats not what i meant at all. i meant why change to the complete opposite of what they appear to prefer

over a year ago

"

well i'm very skinny but they are not

And that's weird because.... ?? Well, what's wrong with having a bit of meat on your bones, eh?

They might not be self-confessed "arsey bitches" either

They might be great kissers and fine conversationalists.

They may be able to get their ankles behind their ears and suck-start a leaf-blower.

They may be just the kind of ladies that a gentleman might like to spend an evening with.

Are you? "

yes so why come to the skinny arsey nitch is what i mean

over a year ago

who cares , you sound like you have a complex and its not very attractive .

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Not sure if I've understood this correctly...

The OP thinks the women on the guys profile is unattractive.

The guy sees both women as attractive so that means he's implying the OP is not attractive either

Don't know about anyone else in this hobby but a big part of the fun for us is that our playmates come in all different shapes and sizes.

If I was to only play with women who looked very similar to my misses I might as well stay at home and have much better sex and a lot less hassle

over a year ago

oh fuck , ur far too old to be swinging..swingings for us 20-40 yr olds....

I dunno how u would find that statement, and I'm sure u would have offense at it...nearly 50 and fucking men 20 years younger

the above statements are only an indication of how insensitive anyone judging anyone's meets is.

Ur post is about larger women...I'm in no quick to judge mood moost times, however I would probably class u just like the men who have possessive jealous streaks, and go into their previous meets verifications and takes the hump, when they dont get what they want.

I'm actually aghast at ur ,intolerance and immaturity for someone of ur age.What a foot stamp.Really.

over a year ago

well i'm very skinny but they are notso you think that because a guy has chosen to have some fun with a larger lady they are just glad of a shag and have no standards?

no thats not what i meant at all. i meant why change to the complete opposite of what they appear to prefer"

Because we all have preferancies as im sure you do too but just every now and again someone comes along thats not on our prefrance list and we go for it ...think its called verieity lol

over a year ago

As The Beautiful South sang ..... we love our love in different sizes.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the original point is a valid one but it just is not exclusive to guys...and obviously does not include all guys.

Some pEople will stick their cocks or have vaginas stuffed even if there is not always true attraction. The horn takes over

Some couples have spoken about doing a meet even when there was not a true all 4 connection.

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"

yes so why come to the skinny arsey nitch is what i mean "

Ahhh, right! Gotcha now!

Your original post did read as if you were being very judgemental about men who enjoyed the company of the "larger lady".

I think that you've explained yourself quite a bit more now, and we should all leave off chewing on your skinny butt!

I'll be honest, you look like a very sexy lady, but there is delight in variety, and many people love that variety. Tall, short, slender or fabulous - there is a "type" for everyone, but many of us don't really have a particular body "type" preference. Personality, conversation and attitude also must be accounted for.

Do you know what's the sexiest part of your body?

Yep - your brain.

And it takes more than perky boobs and a cute ass to turn on my brain. Well, usually

I've an "intimate friend" who's ten years my senior; big, round butt, pendulous breasts, bit of a tummy, and she's sexy as hell.

I would rather be with her than with a dozen vacuous nymphettes, however slim and toned.

Why? She. Turns. Me. On.

Simples

over a year ago

It was just a wink ...... maybe he's like me and winks those he thinks have nice pics or look good in their pics. I wink lots of people, doesn't mean I wanna shag them all.

over a year ago

Sorry Jasmine, I do understand now...but maybe its a case of, please think through ur post VERY carefully, when most have assumed this was the opposite of what u meant(as u have explained in pvt)-anyway I'd shag ya..I like most types

By *exy66Couple
over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

We all have faults and no way should we judge others for theres.Variety is what makes sex and swinging great oh and an ace sense of humour.If a guy can make me laugh i'll have him on the end of my hook and reeled in before you can say Cod almighty

over a year ago

Im not that easy to please, im very picky. Like i said in my profile, i need to be able to have a conversation with you and be able to have a laugh.

But, i still want you to have those eyes and those lips that make me want to pounce on you and ravish you and satisfy all your cravings.

Im not vain, in the sense that looks do not matter a great deal to me, but if you can turn me on without saying anything. Your ideal.

And, i like to be the one giving oral, i just dont know what to do when im receiving oral, it feels amazing, but i want your taste in my mouth lol

So yeah, im not easy to please..sorry for the post being too long, got carried away there

over a year ago

"Sorry Jasmine, I do understand now...but maybe its a case of, please think through ur post VERY carefully, when most have assumed this was the opposite of what u meant(as u have explained in pvt)-anyway I'd shag ya..I like most types"

I did wonder if perhaps the OP was just badly phrased. Didn't have chance to post earlier.

So I guess the point/ question was, why do some people like people from total opposites of the spectrum? As in tall/ short, old/ young, big/ small etc.

I think they do... Just... Because....

over a year ago

well i'm very skinny but they are notso you think that because a guy has chosen to have some fun with a larger lady they are just glad of a shag and have no standards?

no thats not what i meant at all. i meant why change to the complete opposite of what they appear to preferBecause we all have preferancies as im sure you do too but just every now and again someone comes along thats not on our prefrance list and we go for it ...think its called verieity lol "

You may want to look over this post.

We all have types but it doesn't mean we have to stick by them!

over a year ago

no thats not what i meant at all. i meant why change to the complete opposite of what they appear to preferBecause we all have preferancies as im sure you do too but just every now and again someone comes along thats not on our prefrance list and we go for it ...think its called verieity lol "

You may want to look over this post.

We all have types but it doesn't mean we have to stick by them!

over a year ago

To answer the op.

I like cock. I have no set type. So will have photos with varying guys.

My master however likes slimmer women. Now he likes curves ie big boobs and hips but as a general rule he doesn't find larger ladies sexy. Yet I'm now slim chick and I'm a lot smaller now than when we met.

I have looked at some guys profiles and couple's and wondered why they want to meet me. But you know what. The only thing that really matters is do we want to play with them.

Cali

over a year ago

I just don't think there's any need to audit someone's online sexual history, and make suppositions based upon it. What people do is their own business, and there's no point trying to mackle your own thoughts around someone elses actions to fit your own needs or expectations.

And I like all sizes too.. My 'standards' if you can call 'em that are based on the fact that I am someone elses choice to be with... and that's good enough for me

Wolf

over a year ago

i think that sometimes

Ive had many a message from guys on here and when i have gone thro their verifications all the woman have been slim/athletic build and i just think....what the fook you mailed me for

over a year ago

i know we can't all look the same but come on....and i know i'm plain but .......really

i think that sometimes

Ive had many a message from guys on here and when i have gone thro their verifications all the woman have been slim/athletic build and i just think....what the fook you mailed me for

"

So do you go for it? Or do you consider them out of your league?

I get mail from some young fit guys and have even met them knowing they wouldn't look twice at me in the street. So I guess I'm taking advantage ... Do I feel bad? Hell no

over a year ago

some guys will fuck anything yes

but im not one of them

over a year ago

i think that sometimes

So do you go for it? Or do you consider them out of your league?

I get mail from some young fit guys and have even met them knowing they wouldn't look twice at me in the street. So I guess I'm taking advantage ... Do I feel bad? Hell no "

not out of my league no, all because someone likes slim woman that does not necessarily make them good looking or to good for me, some ugly buggers like slim women too lol i dont turn them down based on what they look like but rather for their likes, getting a message on here does not always mean the person is attracted to you, lots of guys just block wink/mail with the mind set i guess that the more messages you send out the better chance you get of getting a reply, so i just assum they have done that and not actually _iewed me as a person rather than seen im a single female and mailed

But....

I dont have loads of spare time as i work and im a single mum so my time is limited so if i feel that the guy wouldnt like me in the flesh i wont meet them as id sooner go for someone who i think id be more suited to and shown they have read my profile rather than someone who mails me and nothing in their profile or the people they have met previously matches me

over a year ago

Just because you don't look like someone else i a pciture doesn't mean the guy won't be in to you

Do we all have a particular type ?

Girlies - Jason Statham

Guys - Vicky Pendleton

I don't think so

I 've met/ dated blondes, brunettes, red-heads, caucasians, and asian ladies, thin and curvacious..... and all gorgeous

over a year ago

"Just because you don't look like someone else i a pciture doesn't mean the guy won't be in to you

Do we all have a particular type ?

Girlies - Jason Statham

Guys - Vicky Pendleton

I don't think so

I 've met/ dated blondes, brunettes, red-heads, caucasians, and asian ladies, thin and curvacious..... and all gorgeous "

Agreed. The only think my exes and play mates have in common is they all breathe... But that sounds like Id shag anything now lol. Not true but i love all sorts and mostly attracted by personality to be honest.

over a year ago

Most guys on here would shag a rolling doughnut. They wax lyrical about how sexy people are when in reality they wouldn't look twice at these women if they passed them in the street!

Reality check!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of guys like all different kind of women. Some just love women.

Ive looked at picures of people have has sex with(onlu look sometimes) some have played with so lovely looking women.

It gives me an ego boost, because if a guy is nice, and messages me, i assume its because he likes me and as take time to get to know someone, they chat to me until im ready to meet

over a year ago

firstly your anything but plain 9and yes thats a compliment) but secondly sadly your right to some extent that a vast majority of men on here will fuck anything with a pulse - they tend to be married/attached type who not getting sex at home - but before you guys jump me - i know not all the same ok but most are.

You reamin picky and just ignor those that dont match etc etc and happy FAD'ing

over a year ago

"

yes so why come to the skinny arsey nitch is what i mean

Ahhh, right! Gotcha now!

Your original post did read as if you were being very judgemental about men who enjoyed the company of the "larger lady".

I think that you've explained yourself quite a bit more now, and we should all leave off chewing on your skinny butt!

I'll be honest, you look like a very sexy lady, but there is delight in variety, and many people love that variety. Tall, short, slender or fabulous - there is a "type" for everyone, but many of us don't really have a particular body "type" preference. Personality, conversation and attitude also must be accounted for.

Do you know what's the sexiest part of your body?

Yep - your brain.

And it takes more than perky boobs and a cute ass to turn on my brain. Well, usually

I've an "intimate friend" who's ten years my senior; big, round butt, pendulous breasts, bit of a tummy, and she's sexy as hell.

I would rather be with her than with a dozen vacuous nymphettes, however slim and toned.

Why? She. Turns. Me. On.

Simples "

What a lovely post

Post new Message to Thread