Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First Time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hooked up with an ex girlfriend of 3 years last wkend on a d*unken night out. We ended up having unprotected sex and I came inside her. I know her very well and we used to have unprotected sex when we dated.

Anyway after I came inside her she asked me to go down on her. I was initially surprised by this request as she never asked before when we dated. I was d*unk and horny so I went down on her and licked her clean.

The next day I got really horny thinking about it. Has anyone else ever done this or get turned on by it??

PS sorry if there is a different thread for this. Most things get repeated on here at some stage..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lv doing it usually with mrs sitting on my face yum yum

over a year ago

"I hooked up with an ex girlfriend of 3 years last wkend on a d*unken night out. We ended up having unprotected sex and I came inside her. I know her very well and we used to have unprotected sex when we dated.

Anyway after I came inside her she asked me to go down on her. I was initially surprised by this request as she never asked before when we dated. I was d*unk and horny so I went down on her and licked her clean.

The next day I got really horny thinking about it. Has anyone else ever done this or get turned on by it??

PS sorry if there is a different thread for this. Most things get repeated on here at some stage.."

just read this for what i saw as a guy telling the world about his fantcy fuck etc - yes thats cynicle i agree but come on peeps - this is not a "tellvme about your last sex session" group is it ???

On the other hand it did sound nice lol hehehe

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 09:54:28]

over a year ago

just waiting for the safe sex police to pipe up!!!

Post new Message to Thread