Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married Members

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi akk, my 1st post so hopefully you will be gentle with me!

There are loads of women on here saying that they won't play with married men who are playing without their wives knowledge. Generally it is frowned upon. However there are loads if married women on here playing behind their husband's backs. Some even put on their profiles that they won't play with married men!

I am not one to judge and each to their own but I would be interested to get other members' _iews.

Thanks Dave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi akk, my 1st post so hopefully you will be gentle with me!

There are loads of women on here saying that they won't play with married men who are playing without their wives knowledge. Generally it is frowned upon. However there are loads if married women on here playing behind their husband's backs. Some even put on their profiles that they won't play with married men!

I am not one to judge and each to their own but I would be interested to get other members' _iews.

Thanks Dave "

I say each to their own there are a lot of hypocritical people around but these are my thoughts from an earlier post :

The ones who annoy me more are ones who smirk about it like its some trophy their carrying around look at some forum posts by some of them and it just makes me so mad that they are acting like singltons where they are far from single and somehow seem to have forgotten that somehwere out there there are wifes husbands girlfriends or boyfriends with feelings so if your going to do it please do it without the gloating smirk on your faces .

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think you are right, there is an inequality as to how cheating men are treated and how cheating women are treated. women seem to be able to flaunt the fact a lot more and receive a lot less flack

have to say think its a bit hypocrytical for a woman playing away to say they wont meet married men

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just do your thing, don't overly worry what others think.

all the best

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont think it matters whether they are men or women, a cheat is a cheat, and cheat's are dispicable in my book! just my humble opinion though

over a year ago

Have to allow myself a quiet smile at the hypocrisy of some, and those who speak with forked tongues!!!

over a year ago

I am single now so don't have to worry lol! but you are right, didn't want to make my 1st post too controversial! There does seem to be a different perception between men cheating (awful scumbags!) and women cheating. My perception is that women and couples have the power on here, hence the perception of cheating. That said there does seem to be a number of blokes who are bell ends so I understand the negative _iew some have of single guys.

Interesting to get opinions as it is a difficult one lol!

over a year ago

I just see it in quite a black and white way...if your not happy in a relationship, then dont be in it...i wish my ex had fucked off a lot sooner instead of screwing over 13 women behind my back in all the time i was with him and saved me a hell of a lot of heartache and bloody therapy! I would take the exact same stance with any female friends.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I am single now so don't have to worry lol! but you are right, didn't want to make my 1st post too controversial! There does seem to be a different perception between men cheating (awful scumbags!) and women cheating. My perception is that women and couples have the power on here, hence the perception of cheating. That said there does seem to be a number of blokes who are bell ends so I understand the negative _iew some have of single guys.

"

a lot of threads will get a total different reaction if posted by a woman and that is because very few guys will say what they would say to another guy, to a female in case they burn their boats for meets with anyone who reads...they mostly will abstain from comment but will join in bashing other single guys. That for me is the hypocrisy.

over a year ago

"I am single now so don't have to worry lol! but you are right, didn't want to make my 1st post too controversial! There does seem to be a different perception between men cheating (awful scumbags!) and women cheating. My perception is that women and couples have the power on here, hence the perception of cheating. That said there does seem to be a number of blokes who are bell ends so I understand the negative _iew some have of single guys.

"

Why do you think that single fems and couples have power on here out of interest? I have had a single fem profile before and now a couple profile and still don't always get what I want so please don't think being single fem or couple is the golden ticket to swinging because it's not. X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

a lot of threads will get a total different reaction if posted by a woman and that is because very few guys will say what they would say to another guy, to a female in case they burn their boats for meets with anyone who reads...they mostly will abstain from comment but will join in bashing other single guys. That for me is the hypocrisy."

yeah have to agree with you _iew as ive said i dont have anything against married people male or female but i hate the flaunting of it that some of them do ..they just dont have a care in the world and dont mind who knows who and what they are doing ...discretion is very lacking on here .

over a year ago

Why do you think that single fems and couples have power on here out of interest? I have had a single fem profile before and now a couple profile and still don't always get what I want so please don't think being single fem or couple is the golden ticket to swinging because it's not. X"

It is just my perception based on the fact that there are so many men on here compared to couples and singles, and reading forums, profiles and speaking to women and couples many single men are arseholes and put them off single guys. I came off here a few months ago after a long time trying to be respectful and nice to people yet meetings never happened as they were wary of single guys. After a break i am back and it does seem better.

over a year ago

Supply and demand

not many single woman on here so most will over look the fact a woman is married to get a meet where as single guys are ten a penny so people can afford to draw a line under married ones

harsh but true

over a year ago

Thanks Dave "

hi Dave and welcome to the Forums; we like a good natter here occasionally

On this whole married or not issue; its parr for course on swinging/sex dating/adult sites but unfortunalty for every one person who is honest about thier home circumstances 100's are not and leave it until they try make a meeting - both sexes that is to

Happy Fab'ing fella

over a year ago

we wouldnt meet a married man or woman, our choice, nothing to do with the moral high ground, if they want to cheat they will, but for us we just dont want to get involved when, as it always does, all come out into the open

over a year ago

"Supply and demand

not many single woman on here so most will over look the fact a woman is married to get a meet where as single guys are ten a penny so people can afford to draw a line under married ones

harsh but true "

Bang on the money !

I don't meet pieces of couples, I'm not a fan at all,, there are couples in here that play individually I don't see a problem with that, but I don't wanna be a dirty secret Xx

over a year ago

Thanks Dave

hi Dave and welcome to the Forums; we like a good natter here occasionally

On this whole married or not issue; its parr for course on swinging/sex dating/adult sites but unfortunalty for every one person who is honest about thier home circumstances 100's are not and leave it until they try make a meeting - both sexes that is to

Happy Fab'ing fella "

Thanks you too. cannot get over how nice people are on here lol

over a year ago

Married people playing behind there partners back doesnt bother me, as im married im purely here for sex, i dont judge they could be in a sexless loveless marriage ,so who am i to judge on other peoples lifes as long as there up front with me then thats cool

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Married people playing behind there partners back doesnt bother me, as im married im purely here for sex, i dont judge they could be in a sexless loveless marriage ,so who am i to judge on other peoples lifes as long as there up front with me then thats cool "

and the problem is that some married people flaunt in round like they are "bulletproof".....

a)oh I will never get caught out because..

b)oh, I'm not like those other married people because..

newsflash time..... a)yes you will, and b)yes you are

maybe the honest answer is that married women play away are more tolerated by men ... than married man doing the same are by women

because for some men, they care less about where their next leg over is coming from and fuck any consequences that may have

but then... we don't get as many women on the forums flaunting the fact they do it as much as men...and then asking for sympathy...

when they do come along... trust me they get it from both barrels as much as men, so maybe they are smarter by being quieter about it....

me... well I am proud in this regard to be "equal ops"..... in that I don't threat either differently.... I don't see gender.. I just see someone playing away

over a year ago

I dont play away been with the hubby for 11 we shag together , so if i wanna fuck a guy thats married from here or a chick then i will i dont know whats going on in there lifes so i never judge

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I dont play away been with the hubby for 11 we shag together , so if i wanna fuck a guy thats married from here or a chick then i will i dont know whats going on in there lifes so i never judge "

you may not judge... but if you got caught up in someone elses deceit... what would happen then?

see... its easy to make this type of statement when they are an anonymous figure.... would you say the same thing if they then became a voice down the phone.... or even face to face?

genuine question....

over a year ago

Can answer that simply, im not here for a partner im here for fuck buddies so i cant see how ill be caught up in someones deceit as how the hell could i get involved, they are not having an affair with me they are just here for sex same as me !!! The hubby and i have always said if they are married we wont rule them out as ive actually met people who have became friends with and there marriage was that bad they were nearly divorced , i never judge on other peoples lifes.

Fair enough i do get your point to, its a hard one to discuss as there are lots of opinions on it hun, its a touche subject lol

over a year ago

Thorny issue.

I have no problem with seeing married guys. Hell, most of them are and are either just looking for a quickie or can't tell their wives about their orientation. But if you are upfront that it's NSA then married or single it shouldn't be a problem. And if they break the rules and call without being asked then they're gone. And that's the way I'd expect to be treated too.

The problem is that some single people confuse this site with a dating agency. Swinging as I understand it is primarily about enjoying sex first and foremost, and friendship with those that share that interest. But it's sex at the end of the day and whoever its with only becomes a problem of one party confuses sex with an emotion. And married swingers saying they won't meet people cheating confuses me. Its being unfaithful whether you have permission or not, unless of course you had some very specific marriage vows. (and If you got married in church then you're just making Mr Jesus very unhappy anyway. If you got married in a registry office then do what the hell you want.)

One of the earlier posts ended "I don't want to be a dirty little secret". Well that only happens if you get emotional about it, let the other guy/girl have control and make yourself the dirty little secret in your own head.

I ask myself the following questions: If I fuck a married person without their partner knowing and they won't find out, who cares? Was it good? Do they live near you so that you might run into them socially? Is it worth seeing them again? But that's just how I roll.

Just keep it about sex on here and it's ok. If you want someone to give you flowers afterwards then join e-harmony. Just fuck whoever you like as we'll all be dead soon.

Sorry if this is a bit disjointed but I've had lots of caffeine.

Post new Message to Thread