Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Outdoor BJ/HJ

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many women often give there bloke a BJ or a naughty HJ in public like when walking the dog or in the car etc how naughty do you get.

I once had a BJ in a public park and the woman loved the fact we where walking past people and she could still taste my cum I loved it too x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many women often give there bloke a BJ or a naughty HJ in public like when walking the dog or in the car etc how naughty do you get.

I once had a BJ in a public park and the woman loved the fact we where walking past people and she could still taste my cum I loved it too x"

Tomorrow I am picking someone up who is going to play with herself in the car as we are driving along, then we are going to stop somewhere and I am going to bend her over the bonnet. Can't wait!

over a year ago

Ive had plenty of fun outside, but its always been hidden away from prying eyes so chose locations very out of the way rather than places like parks.

I liked the small thrill of the outdoors but would hate the embarrassment of being caught and would totally be mortified if it was by a child..

over a year ago

Love it

Outdoor group is fun

Wolf

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would be mortified being caught too especially by a child but that would never happen as I only ever go deep I the woods and not a parks where there are kids and stuff that's just wrong!!

Anyway back to the thread, I took the dog for a walk a few weeks ago with a FB and she gave me a wank against a tree it was so horny seeing the cum all over her xx

Post new Message to Thread