Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding a single male

Jump to newest

By *arte_Blanche_NE OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northern

So for couples who enjoy meets with single guys for MMF how hard do you find it to find someone compatible?

We’ve never had a problem making naughty friends with other couples and single females but since discussing MMF and putting it out there we are looking for a meet when it’s allowed we have to admit we’ve really struggled.

Are we being too fussy asking for someone to be pic verified, have a profile with more than just a dick pic on and have some experience with other couples?

Mr and Mrs C x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uicy mushroomMan
over a year ago

elephant and Castle

"So for couples who enjoy meets with single guys for MMF how hard do you find it to find someone compatible?

We’ve never had a problem making naughty friends with other couples and single females but since discussing MMF and putting it out there we are looking for a meet when it’s allowed we have to admit we’ve really struggled.

Are we being too fussy asking for someone to be pic verified, have a profile with more than just a dick pic on and have some experience with other couples?

Mr and Mrs C x"

Does my profile fit

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

" Are we being too fussy asking for someone to be pic verified, have a profile with more than just a dick pic on and have some experience with other couples?

Mr and Mrs C x"

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. No reason to settle or lower standards for these things. Sure there's a lot of chaff out there but sorting the wheat from it is just part of the process with these things. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for sooner rather than later. Good luck!

over a year ago

Northern

"So for couples who enjoy meets with single guys for MMF how hard do you find it to find someone compatible?

Mr and Mrs C x

Does my profile fit"

The dick profile pic just puts us off with any profile

over a year ago

Northern

" Are we being too fussy asking for someone to be pic verified, have a profile with more than just a dick pic on and have some experience with other couples?

Mr and Mrs C x

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. No reason to settle or lower standards for these things. Sure there's a lot of chaff out there but sorting the wheat from it is just part of the process with these things. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for sooner rather than later. Good luck! "

Glad someone agrees lol x

Sure we will have click with someone soon x

By *oliteguyMan
over a year ago

Melksham

I would suggest maybe in a club, obviously when they open. Some allow single males on a Friday or Saturday. That way you will be able to see the ones that look and smell clean, can strike and hold a conversation, and address you both rather than just the lady.

Then you should be able to easily not follow up with any you aren’t interested in, but hopefully find one or two you could then meet outside of the club environment.

over a year ago

Northern

"I would suggest maybe in a club, obviously when they open. Some allow single males on a Friday or Saturday. That way you will be able to see the ones that look and smell clean, can strike and hold a conversation, and address you both rather than just the lady.

Then you should be able to easily not follow up with any you aren’t interested in, but hopefully find one or two you could then meet outside of the club environment. "

We’ve discussed this approach also, not really fans of the club environment however think they can be the perfect place for socials in this instance x

By *oliteguyMan
over a year ago

Melksham

Absolutely. If you keep it social, it’s probably going to be the quickest and easiest way to vet a number of males in the same evening. The fact they are in a club is hopefully the first step. There will be a lot of male profiles on here that love the idea but would actually be too scared to go through with it.

over a year ago

Northern

"Absolutely. If you keep it social, it’s probably going to be the quickest and easiest way to vet a number of males in the same evening. The fact they are in a club is hopefully the first step. There will be a lot of male profiles on here that love the idea but would actually be too scared to go through with it. "

This is also something we’ve heard from other couples we’ve met and made friends with in our time, can’t be dealing with chatting and arranging something to be dropped in it so sounds like clubs it is x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would suggest maybe in a club, obviously when they open. Some allow single males on a Friday or Saturday. That way you will be able to see the ones that look and smell clean, can strike and hold a conversation, and address you both rather than just the lady.

Then you should be able to easily not follow up with any you aren’t interested in, but hopefully find one or two you could then meet outside of the club environment.

We’ve discussed this approach also, not really fans of the club environment however think they can be the perfect place for socials in this instance x"

I've had some great socials in the club's as a single male and part of a couple. I know what you mean about the single unreliable ones wasting our time when we needed a single male. Fortunately I know a few decent single guys that we had regular played with on the club scene. I'm still in touch with them during lockdown. I used to get them round when I had a single female looking for more than one guy. We have tag teamed a few ladies and couples over the years on the scene

over a year ago

Northern

We’ve discussed this approach also, not really fans of the club environment however think they can be the perfect place for socials in this instance x

I've had some great socials in the club's as a single male and part of a couple. I know what you mean about the single unreliable ones wasting our time when we needed a single male. Fortunately I know a few decent single guys that we had regular played with on the club scene. I'm still in touch with them during lockdown. I used to get them round when I had a single female looking for more than one guy. We have tag teamed a few ladies and couples over the years on the scene "

Suppose we will just have to choose our night and club wisely x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think a lot of people don't help themselves very much, when they come here, perhaps expecting a clunge avalanche. Some men ask for help in the forum, after not getting much progress with a high number having blurred photos and largely dick pics. It seems a lot of people aren't very adept at thinking about what others would need, in order to evaluate if they would find them attractive or what information would likewise inform others enough to gauge compatibility. Strange but true, it appears.

It's an effort to wade through the hopelessly inadequate guys here. The past year of not meeting hasn't really given enough motivation and reward for guys to do better, either.

As we get out of this mess, more of the newer lot will get meet verifications, which can help to give some basic assurance that they may have some reliability.

Plus clubs opening will give some of us the chance to meet and check guys out at them.

over a year ago

Northern

"I think a lot of people don't help themselves very much, when they come here, perhaps expecting a clunge avalanche. Some men ask for help in the forum, after not getting much progress with a high number having blurred photos and largely dick pics. It seems a lot of people aren't very adept at thinking about what others would need, in order to evaluate if they would find them attractive or what information would likewise inform others enough to gauge compatibility. Strange but true, it appears.

It's an effort to wade through the hopelessly inadequate guys here. The past year of not meeting hasn't really given enough motivation and reward for guys to do better, either.

As we get out of this mess, more of the newer lot will get meet verifications, which can help to give some basic assurance that they may have some reliability.

Plus clubs opening will give some of us the chance to meet and check guys out at them. "

a clunge avalanche haha

We have just had the worst message so far asking us if we would like to meet a brother and sister at the same time, wish we knew how to do the vomit emoji

over a year ago

"I think a lot of people don't help themselves very much, when they come here, perhaps expecting a clunge avalanche. Some men ask for help in the forum, after not getting much progress with a high number having blurred photos and largely dick pics. It seems a lot of people aren't very adept at thinking about what others would need, in order to evaluate if they would find them attractive or what information would likewise inform others enough to gauge compatibility. Strange but true, it appears.

Plus clubs opening will give some of us the chance to meet and check guys out at them. "

It's a mutual place aswell. People have families at home and kids that need baby sitters. Its not always practical to play at private house meets.

I've heard some horror stories at house parties and been to some nice ones too tbf

By *ixieandfairyCouple
over a year ago

St Helier

In our experience, as a couple that largely seeks younger guys, we have had so many dreamers messaging, that never intend or are too scared to meet, which can be very frustrating. But we have also met a few lovely guys that we have played with several times and now count as friends. It’s a bit hit and miss tbh!

over a year ago

This is a thread I need to follow

over a year ago

Northern

"In our experience, as a couple that largely seeks younger guys, we have had so many dreamers messaging, that never intend or are too scared to meet, which can be very frustrating. But we have also met a few lovely guys that we have played with several times and now count as friends. It’s a bit hit and miss tbh!"

Honestly we didn’t think it would be so difficult and also never used the block button so much since we opened the filters lol

Had a hundred “how are you?” messages within a day

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

Could also try the socials when they kick off again, we found genuine guys at them in the past

over a year ago

Northern

"Could also try the socials when they kick off again, we found genuine guys at them in the past"

Will keep a look out for when booty socials is on again near us, we just missed the last one before the first lockdown

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with you guys setting the standards you want in a guy .. good luck I’m sure you will find someone suitable

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Plus clubs opening will give some of us the chance to meet and check guys out at them.

a clunge avalanche haha

We have just had the worst message so far asking us if we would like to meet a brother and sister at the same time, wish we knew how to do the vomit emoji "

If they were from Teeside they will be married

over a year ago

Northern

"Nothing wrong with you guys setting the standards you want in a guy .. good luck I’m sure you will find someone suitable

"

Our standards are the same regardless who we meet, pic verified, previous couple meets and a gallery that isn’t full of graphic/dick pics is a starting point for us. We’ve just found a lot less guys have this unfortunately, or at least the single guys that have approached us.

over a year ago

Northern

a clunge avalanche haha

We have just had the worst message so far asking us if we would like to meet a brother and sister at the same time, wish we knew how to do the vomit emoji

If they were from Teeside they will be married "

no they were from London

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Absolutely. If you keep it social, it’s probably going to be the quickest and easiest way to vet a number of males in the same evening. The fact they are in a club is hopefully the first step. There will be a lot of male profiles on here that love the idea but would actually be too scared to go through with it.

This is also something we’ve heard from other couples we’ve met and made friends with in our time, can’t be dealing with chatting and arranging something to be dropped in it so sounds like clubs it is x"

There’s no way I would be agreeing to meet a couple in a club, just for a social. The effort and expense for me to get to a club, compared to meeting locally for either a friendly coffee, or a drink in a pub, would put me off, and I’m sure others too

By *inksplusoneortwoCouple
over a year ago

leeds

9 out of 10 are full of shit & just looking for material for their wank bank,just check out the topics on most of these threads...created by dreamers just after a reply/reaction preferably by a female for them to get off over....

over a year ago

Only thing I fail on is the experience with couples but I’ll drop you a message and see if the conversation flows and maybe we can remain friends until that changes.

over a year ago

Mr & Mrs C - your photos are really classy; well lit, posed and of course beautiful subject matter.

Most men on here take quick selfies in a poorly lit room and don’t give any thought to composition. My photos are terrible, for instance - I just don’t seem capable of taking a decent selfie.

It is a salient lesson that I need to up my game - presentation is just as important as content. Time for a spring clean

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We have only had 2 MMF so far, 1st said he had meet couples but when it came to it, we are sure he hadn't, he got stage fright when it was all 3 of us in the bedroom. I left the room for a bit and it seemed to improve. The last 1 was much different, he took the lead and we all had a good time. Janine loved having us both fuck her. I recent pics and vids are of him and her

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Mr and Mrs C x"

Not at all... When I’ve looked as part of a couple or for a female friend that was the absolute minimum criteria, wouldn’t consider meeting anyone with dick pics or no veris. Just use advanced search there are loads of nice guys with great profiles and reviews , search wide, get to know them well, plan ahead and don’t be in a rush. East, Cambridgeshire and London have the best single guys

over a year ago

We occasionally opt for mfm, but have males blocked unless we are actively looking, then change our settings. I use to think it would be easy right, Nope

It's a minefield trying to find the right person. Its much easier in clubs, right there and then in person. Keep going you'll find the right one eventually

over a year ago

Single blokes are around but we are usually in the wrong places lol.

I think it's finding someone who clicks with both parts of the couple all that only comes from getting to know a couple socially , enjoy browsing at socials and if not cast your net a little wider.

Good luck with your search

By *oreador8Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I suspect that if 90% of the single males on fab disappeared overnight nobody would notice or care. There is a huge number of men here with no social skills, high expectations, and an inflated opinion of themselves.

I'd definitely recommend a club for a first meet, my experience with couples has mostly been from chance encounters in clubs. It's so much easier to get a feel for personality that way.

Good luck with your search!

By *ydia_LovegoodWoman
over a year ago

St. Ives

"This is a thread I need to follow "

I recommend this lovely chap OP....

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Mr and Mrs C x"

Wing fussy means you have standards and know what turns you on/off, so why change that if it could result in a disappointing meet. When I have met couples in the past, it’s always been about making sure that all 3 are involved, all are aware that each needs satisfaction in some way and all 3 need to know the boundaries etc. Some meets haven’t gone ahead after the initial social because the dynamic was wrong, eg they wanted a puppet/plaything which wasn’t my thing, so I was glad we had talked it all through first.

Do what feels right for you and be open about what you want. (Which you are judging by your profile) you will still get the chancers and the duck pics because some play a numbers game, but stand your ground and someone ideal will appear at some point

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I suggest putting your message filters on and then just browse the profiles that are local ish to you. Wink or message them first, which then means that they can reply to you if they’re interested.

It saves a hell of a lot of wading through lots of rubbish.

over a year ago

Pic verified is easy so defo should expect that. I’m finding it hard too, had a couple of socials. Always will show up an be very straight forward in messages. But I think the messers our number us genuine guys

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We are the other way...single males fine, couples difficult to get that connection.

K

over a year ago

When I was part of a couple, we were luck enough to find a few single males which were so good we kept them on speed dial.

They are out there and the more regular the fun, the more fun you have.

I still see one of them now so there is life after divorce!

I also managed to find a single guy when I had an old single account, then I lost him?? What a terrible waste that was. Mat, I will find you again. ??

over a year ago

"When I was part of a couple, we were luck enough to find a few single males which were so good we kept them on speed dial.

They are out there and the more regular the fun, the more fun you have.

I still see one of them now so there is life after divorce!

I also managed to find a single guy when I had an old single account, then I lost him?? What a terrible waste that was. Mat, I will find you again. ??"

We are here

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

I never thought that anyone could have a problem in finding a single man on here!

By *_the_impalerMan
over a year ago

canterbury

No perfectly reasonable and any serious male will do that anyway

over a year ago

You have every right to be as fussy as you want, you guys should never compromise when it comes to your requirements.

I’d say give it a bit more time, lockdown is easing hopefully we can share our verifications again which will help you vet guys a little better too.

I wish you best of luck on your cock hunt, it will be worth it when you find the right guy that fits your requirements.

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

I always send a polite message with pics It’s up to the couple then to decide. Fingers always crossed xxx

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Mr and Mrs C x"

I don’t think you’re being too fussy

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

You have a stunning profile op. I can't believe you find it difficult! There are good men on here who fit your, not unreasonable preferences.

This site is sometimes about looking for the needle in the haystack. Just be assured that there are some needle's in here!

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x"

Try being a single female it’s even harder to find quality single males! Honestly it’s beyond exhausting the crap you get sent and if you reach out - and then decide it’s not for you they hound you.

over a year ago

"I never thought that anyone could have a problem in finding a single man on here! "

you would be supprised its way harder to find a reliable man than a couple or woman

most are dreamers or playing away,not our thing,

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x"

Is there an application to fill out

over a year ago

"I never thought that anyone could have a problem in finding a single man on here!

you would be supprised its way harder to find a reliable man than a couple or woman

most are dreamers or playing away,not our thing,"

Them kind of messers that ruin it for the rest of us

By *ehindblue eyes123Man
over a year ago

Norfolk Coast

I’ve yet to find a mature couple that are looking for a single mature guy. I’ve been on here for a while but finding friendship with a couple seems impossible

over a year ago

There's thousands of men on here but only a very few with decent pics and profile text.

Takes a while to trawl through the search but then I shortlist a few and mail them.

Via messages the list then gets shorter as we find mutual interests.

Finally I chat on the phone to prove I'm real (some couples are men wanking!) and make a decision. Never been stood up.

If my partner goes searching the process is different.

Look at pics... wank... mail the first guy he likes the look of.

over a year ago

"I’ve yet to find a mature couple that are looking for a single mature guy. I’ve been on here for a while but finding friendship with a couple seems impossible "

It near on us mate. Roll on clubs reopening

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Mr and Mrs C x"

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me

over a year ago

Having standards is brilliant, trying to find someone that reaches them is the hardest part , especially on a web site , you can’t smell the person for one , shocked how many people haven’t heard of soap and water

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

Ladies there are single gents out here who are honest reliable respectful and genuine.

We know you get bombarded with crap but we are here and we try to make ourselves stand out.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple, but we only meet couples on that profile

I struggle to find men I'd want to meet on this profile, never settle for less even if it means less meets. I don't reply to cock avatars or profiles full of just cock /action shots.

There are some great single men on here though too, good luck.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Mr and Mrs C x"

As a single female looking for a single male I feel the same. ........ couples and females plentiful males? Nope

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I never thought that anyone could have a problem in finding a single man on here! "

Males in their thousands ... compatible respectful ones that aren’t after ‘just any hole’ ...not so many.

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stokesley

We have found it very tough to find a guy that is compatible for us, but we are very fussy too. This is only because we have been dissappointed in the past. Appreciate that meets never go 100% as you imagine or fantasise, but probs best to try and find the most compatible guy possible

over a year ago

"I never thought that anyone could have a problem in finding a single man on here!

Males in their thousands ... compatible respectful ones that aren’t after ‘just any hole’ ...not so many. "

over a year ago

Northern

"Absolutely. If you keep it social, it’s probably going to be the quickest and easiest way to vet a number of males in the same evening. The fact they are in a club is hopefully the first step. There will be a lot of male profiles on here that love the idea but would actually be too scared to go through with it.

This is also something we’ve heard from other couples we’ve met and made friends with in our time, can’t be dealing with chatting and arranging something to be dropped in it so sounds like clubs it is x

There’s no way I would be agreeing to meet a couple in a club, just for a social. The effort and expense for me to get to a club, compared to meeting locally for either a friendly coffee, or a drink in a pub, would put me off, and I’m sure others too "

Well this helps us narrow it down a bit, if anyone isn’t happy to compromise with us and meet for a social in an environment we all feel comfortable in then so be it as plenty will.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Christ SOOOO hard. an endless trail of disappointments and vanishing profiles when we think we've found interesting guys.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

There’s no way I would be agreeing to meet a couple in a club, just for a social. The effort and expense for me to get to a club, compared to meeting locally for either a friendly coffee, or a drink in a pub, would put me off, and I’m sure others too

Well this helps us narrow it down a bit, if anyone isn’t happy to compromise with us and meet for a social in an environment we all feel comfortable in then so be it as plenty will."

I'm sure you will attract a fair amount of attention from guys local to you, who would be willing to meet you in either of the clubs on your doorstep, especially if they are already paid up members. It's a big ask for someone to travel 60 miles, pay for a club membership and entry fee, for a social. It's worth bearing in mind, that the popular solo guys are already in demand, and compromises should be considered by all

over a year ago

A lot of guys let them selves down by seeing fab as a easy way to get laid so get desperate when they discover its not about that,in reality its only a place to start an introduction towards like minded people potentially meeting up,

over a year ago

Im finding it hard to find a girl for girl-girl meet so feel your pain

Gorgeous pics and sure youll find some lucky guy soon, just like finding a needle in a haystack

By *azfrenchCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Dick pic as a profile shows exactly who they really are, nothing else than a dick.

The same applies the other way round though

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

We never look just run into them at club's or socials .

over a year ago

Well this helps us narrow it down a bit, if anyone isn’t happy to compromise with us and meet for a social in an environment we all feel comfortable in then so be it as plenty will."

I've had lots of socials in clubs. If we have mutual attraction then all is good. If not we shake hands and wish each other all the best. That works both ways of course. Some couples have had a bit of a sulk if they're not for me. At least I'm honest . Despite all my veris I don't sleep with anyone.. Lol

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x"

Well hello there

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Agree OP, it's an absolute minefield. Finding a single guy especially a bi single guy that we are both interested in is almost impossible.

over a year ago

as a single or a couple it is very hard to find a guy to meet that fits the bill .. so much easier in a club but the choice in clubs is very limited

over a year ago

"This is a thread I need to follow

I recommend this lovely chap OP.... "

what a kind thing for you to do and say thank you

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Mr and Mrs C x"

You guys have so much choice it’s easy to get picky. I do think sometimes it’s worth taking a chance to get to know someone rather than dismiss them on the basis of a single opening message.

There are some nice guys out there (including me)

over a year ago

Northern

Well this helps us narrow it down a bit, if anyone isn’t happy to compromise with us and meet for a social in an environment we all feel comfortable in then so be it as plenty will.

I'm sure you will attract a fair amount of attention from guys local to you, who would be willing to meet you in either of the clubs on your doorstep, especially if they are already paid up members. It's a big ask for someone to travel 60 miles, pay for a club membership and entry fee, for a social. It's worth bearing in mind, that the popular solo guys are already in demand, and compromises should be considered by all "

We haven’t asked anyone to travel 60 miles for a social, I think what others points have been here is that single males in clubs already have a proven history of reliability therefor the type of person we are looking to meet will already be there x

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

Try being a single female it’s even harder to find quality single males! Honestly it’s beyond exhausting the crap you get sent and if you reach out - and then decide it’s not for you they hound you.

"

I agree.

I imagine couples who seek single males are equally as frustrated and sometimes you get to a point where you actually can’t be bothered.

The club idea is probably a great idea though.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We find that organised socials are the best way to meet new people. You know straight away if there is a spark there

Just need to stop Debs asking how big they are, guys go quiet thinking she's a size queen. She's not, prefers average lol

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Mr and Mrs C x

You guys have so much choice it’s easy to get picky. I do think sometimes it’s worth taking a chance to get to know someone rather than dismiss them on the basis of a single opening message.

There are some nice guys out there (including me)"

There probably is but sorting the wheat from the chaff is a nightmare. Don't forget also that there's going to be nerves on the part of the couple, in that meeting singles (both sexes) they're being invited in to a relationship scenario and you want to make sure that they have fun too

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"

There probably is but sorting the wheat from the chaff is a nightmare. Don't forget also that there's going to be nerves on the part of the couple, in that meeting singles (both sexes) they're being invited in to a relationship scenario and you want to make sure that they have fun too"

Yeah, totally agree here. I try to convey whenever I message a couple making it clear I’m fully aware that you’re inviting me into your scenario and not the other way round.

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

I can't say I've struggled to find what I'm looking for and I'd class myself as fussy. I usually have quite a few criteria for people to meet with a lot being around individual experience, ability, beliefs and appearance (I'd rather not fuck a racist etc etc etc)

I prefer using clubs to meet solo guys, some of the most amazing people I've met I could have never clicked on their fab profile and have been surprised in the past when I've put faces to names online. I think because of my age and the way I've grown up with social media it's so easy for me to judge someone by their less than perfect profile, which makes it impossible for me to find who I'm looking for online because lots of the people im into are pretty much the polar opposite to me.

Go for a stomp round your local club once it opens back up, see who's around, have a few chats and some drinks. The best thing about clubs is that you don't have to play

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

There are some nice guys out there (including me)"

This is an interesting point. What's the basic acceptable level for an opening message? As a couple we know the pitfall of investing time in a poor opening message and finding out that the profile behind it is even worse!

Essentially effort in will have a direct impact on results, and that applies to all of us.

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

This also feels like a good place to say hello to any couples looking for a single guy... come say hello!

over a year ago

for guys to say we have too much choice is not true for too much choice means theres alot we like and cant choose and this is really not the case ... as for being picky well ill stay picky because ill not go with someone just for the hell of it no chance rather go without.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I'm sure you will attract a fair amount of attention from guys local to you, who would be willing to meet you in either of the clubs on your doorstep, especially if they are already paid up members. It's a big ask for someone to travel 60 miles, pay for a club membership and entry fee, for a social. It's worth bearing in mind, that the popular solo guys are already in demand, and compromises should be considered by all

We haven’t asked anyone to travel 60 miles for a social, I think what others points have been here is that single males in clubs already have a proven history of reliability therefor the type of person we are looking to meet will already be there x"

I'm sure you'll not be short of admirers once the clubs are allowed to reopen either From my experience, I've enjoyed far more genuine, reliable couples for fun in private meets. I have met, and played with couples in clubs, but like I said, for me personally, to get to any of the clubs, the effort and expense just isn't worth it. I'm sure any of my circle of friends would confirm my history of reliability too....

Good luck in your search!

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Birmingham

Mr and Mrs C x"

If you have been searching for ages and still can't find anyone then yes, your standards are too high so best to lower them a bit.

Even in relationships, rarely is your gf or bf 100% everything you want so why should your fb be perfect too.

over a year ago

"for guys to say we have too much choice is not true for too much choice means theres alot we like and cant choose and this is really not the case ... as for being picky well ill stay picky because ill not go with someone just for the hell of it no chance rather go without."
All the more reasons to up their game, guys with shallow minded opinions are only after a quick fix in my eyes. Have to intention in building a decent connection x

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Mr and Mrs C x"

You are the ones in control of what you are looking for, your preference, your choice. Stick to that and you will find what you are looking for

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"for guys to say we have too much choice is not true for too much choice means theres alot we like and cant choose and this is really not the case ... as for being picky well ill stay picky because ill not go with someone just for the hell of it no chance rather go without."

You should stay picky!

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

If you have been searching for ages and still can't find anyone then yes, your standards are too high so best to lower them a bit.

Even in relationships, rarely is your gf or bf 100% everything you want so why should your fb be perfect too. "

I've actually just spat coffee all over my keyboard!

There's a big gap in perceptions of what swinging and FAB are for. For us, and many we talk to, it's for fantasy fulfilment and hedonism. If we wanted a lazy fuck from someone convenient, we'd go to a pub or nightclub or sign up for tinder.

If anyone is struggling to find appropriate meets, (unless your list of criteria is unusually prohibitive) you just haven't found the right people yet. If someone says your standards are too high, it's because they don't meet them.

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

Ladies have a right to be choosy, no one can deny that. And you shouldn’t have to drop standards to find someone.

We’ve met quite a few guys on Fab, some we chat to regularly several years on.

But for every guy we find, there are 10 that go no further than a chat.

It’s more difficult than it should be to find the right guy for you especially if you’re like us and want someone regular. And live in France...!

Clubs are the obvious way to start but we’ll still look around on Fab as we’ve had success here over many years.

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

Even in relationships, rarely is your gf or bf 100% everything you want so why should your fb be perfect too. "

I disagree.

I don’t think one should ever lower their standards because it usually leads to disappointment.

I’ve done so before and it didn’t go too well, so I’d never do it again.

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

Even in relationships, rarely is your gf or bf 100% everything you want so why should your fb be perfect too.

There's a big gap in perceptions of what swinging and FAB are for. For us, and many we talk to, it's for fantasy fulfilment and hedonism. If we wanted a lazy fuck from someone convenient, we'd go to a pub or nightclub or sign up for tinder.

If anyone is struggling to find appropriate meets, (unless your list of criteria is unusually prohibitive) you just haven't found the right people yet. If someone says your standards are too high, it's because they don't meet them. "

over a year ago

Northern

Mr and Mrs C x

Sorry but this couldn’t be any further from the truth, we are more than a 100% happy in our relationship and have been for 20 years.

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Absolutely. If you keep it social, it’s probably going to be the quickest and easiest way to vet a number of males in the same evening. The fact they are in a club is hopefully the first step. There will be a lot of male profiles on here that love the idea but would actually be too scared to go through with it. "

This is exactly what I do xx men on fab say what you want to hear but when it comes down to it we'll you can be disappointed xx

By *imandher123456Couple
over a year ago

gosport

Mr and Mrs C x"

Hi Mr and Mrs C, we feel your pain here as we are looking for something fairly specific and also have been pretty surprised by how difficult it is to find the right match which is important in a MMF dynamic, but all we can say is to keep on searching , there are lots of guys out there who seem to try it on even when they don't meet what a couple are looking for.

But also we have found some guys who are open honest and genuine so far - as far as you can tell from messages ! Which is refreshing and hopeful.

We are just starting to short list guys we have messaged and got on with and will be having socially distanced social meets in the next few weeks to see if our radars for the good guys are working well ... Fingers crossed

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Hello all, I'm a genuine, honest and decent man looking for like minded couple's, I'm happy to play in any scenario you wish to have, come say hello if interested and maybe we can sort something for when all ok to do so

By *ugbyLadyWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 21/04/21 13:47:10]

over a year ago

lol for single guys to say couples dont have perfect relationships or swing because we miss something are deluded lol most couples swing because they do have the perfect relationship and because they are so together in love and 100% trust .. most single guys would love to be in there shoes

over a year ago

Northern

"lol for single guys to say couples dont have perfect relationships or swing because we miss something are deluded lol most couples swing because they do have the perfect relationship and because they are so together in love and 100% trust .. most single guys would love to be in there shoes "

This

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"lol for single guys to say couples dont have perfect relationships or swing because we miss something are deluded lol most couples swing because they do have the perfect relationship and because they are so together in love and 100% trust .. most single guys would love to be in there shoes

This "

I'm sure you both will be very popular in clubs your both stunning xx good luck hope you find what your searching for xxx

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

There are a lot of dreamers and fantasists out there but there are quite a few good ones around as well.

I don’t know if you’re actively searching or waiting for others to come to you but in my experience, actively looking yourself can reap better rewards.

In my experience, finding a guy that understands the couples dynamic and is the jigsaw piece, is the hardest part. All too often single guys make assumptions about the dynamics or just think that they’re there to ignore the partner and just want to fuck the wife

By *awty DawgMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Hello

over a year ago

Are there even any single men on here?

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Mr and Mrs C x"

Never really had a problem, we always chat to a few and gradually fine it down to the one we want

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

as a single guy have message lots of couples who profile say looking for single male but no reply. straight guy looking for mmf with a married couple.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I think it's the same answer that is given to anyone. You only get out what you put in. You have to do your due diligence. Check profiles that take your fancy, message, but don't send naked photos or at least continue to do so, if asked, they're just wankers, literally. Ignore anyone that wouldn't meet for a social. Tell them that you never play on a social and that you like to go home and discuss it between the two of you. Then message them a day or two later. If they aren't inundating you with messages, because they can't wait that's another positive. I've never been to a club and in my first two times on fab, I was lucky enough to meet many couples. Probably not as many as those that do frequent clubs, but prefer quality anyway. It doesn't have to be the club route, just patience and diligence.

over a year ago

Northern

Thanks for all the advice on here and in private message, sorry we can’t reply to everyone’s comments x

Still crying laughing at the comment saying that couples are never 100% happy haha honestly though we wouldn’t be able to do this if we weren’t. Pretty sure the majority of couples on fab are as lucky as us and are able to discuss any fantasies they might have and actually look to explore them together if both are comfortable with it.

By *ptowncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sutton

"In our experience, as a couple that largely seeks younger guys, we have had so many dreamers messaging, that never intend or are too scared to meet, which can be very frustrating. But we have also met a few lovely guys that we have played with several times and now count as friends. It’s a bit hit and miss tbh!

Honestly we didn’t think it would be so difficult and also never used the block button so much since we opened the filters lol

Had a hundred “how are you?” messages within a day "

Yeah it is harder than you might imagine. We also chose not to accommodate so need someone who has their own place. We have met some great single guys though, so sure you will find the right person. We havent changed our filters though because like you, we got inundated with messages.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Is it really that hard??

over a year ago

Birmingham

Mr and Mrs C x

If anyone is struggling to find appropriate meets, (unless your list of criteria is unusually prohibitive) you just haven't found the right people yet. If someone says your standards are too high, it's because they don't meet them. "

Good spit out your coffee, I dont care.

over a year ago

Birmingham

Mr and Mrs C x

Sorry but this couldn’t be any further from the truth, we are more than a 100% happy in our relationship and have been for 20 years. "

Completely missed the point. You can have standards but there must be some flex to them. Too rigid and you get nothing, too low you get all.

over a year ago

Northern

Mr and Mrs C x

Sorry but this couldn’t be any further from the truth, we are more than a 100% happy in our relationship and have been for 20 years.

Completely missed the point. You can have standards but there must be some flex to them. Too rigid and you get nothing, too low you get all. "

Completely didn’t miss the point, we haven’t dropped our standards in our relationship and in our past meets with couples and single females so why should we here? We’ve made amazing friends from the meets we’ve had and had some amazing nights using this approach.

You clearly don’t understand the majority of couples circumstances of how they ended up swinging and it sounds to me you have the “any holes a goal” approach, if that’s how you want to do this then fine but we will carry on being 100% everything we want from each other and finding meets together that we both 100% want.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple
over a year ago

North fife

To the op, we agree. Finding a single man that meets what we are looking for is difficult. Also we are not looking for them all the time which means each time we are looking we start again! However what we are looking for does not change. Why should we compromise for what we what?

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x

If anyone is struggling to find appropriate meets, (unless your list of criteria is unusually prohibitive) you just haven't found the right people yet. If someone says your standards are too high, it's because they don't meet them.

Good spit out your coffee, I dont care. "

Confidence is good. You've just posted promoting lowering standards showing you don't understand a couples dynamic and been rebuked by stacks of profiles for it . Not a good advert for supposedly experienced guys wanting to meet.

I'm sure you'll do fine.

By *aynLexiCouple
over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

We've been on the look out for a single guy but having the same issue. You'd think there would be an endless supply given the ratio on here but I'm starting to find I'm getting messages from ones we have politely declined multiple times.

Lexi

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I'm waving hello.

By *aynLexiCouple
over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

"I'm waving hello."

Your pic in front of the bondage gear made me giggle

Lexi

over a year ago

Northern

"We've been on the look out for a single guy but having the same issue. You'd think there would be an endless supply given the ratio on here but I'm starting to find I'm getting messages from ones we have politely declined multiple times.

Lexi"

Yep our block list has never looked how it does now x

Had some vile messages in the last two days

By *aynLexiCouple
over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

"We've been on the look out for a single guy but having the same issue. You'd think there would be an endless supply given the ratio on here but I'm starting to find I'm getting messages from ones we have politely declined multiple times.

Lexi

Had some vile messages in the last two days "

Aww thats pants there is just no need for it.

I get bored with those that ask to get to know us and then don't have anything to chat about

Or the dreaded "how are ypu finding fab?" Question

over a year ago

Northern

Lexi

Had some vile messages in the last two days

Aww thats pants there is just no need for it.

I get bored with those that ask to get to know us and then don't have anything to chat about

Or the dreaded "how are ypu finding fab?" Question "

Being offered money for sex has to be the worst we’ve had

over a year ago

In the last 3-4 years it seems to have become harder to find someone compatible with us, not sure why.

We seemed to have more fun in clubs than on fab in the end, again not sure why it seemed to get harder.

over a year ago

Wow really

By *zlakMan
over a year ago

Norwich

If my profile suits i would be more than happy to travel.

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

100% reasonable as we just block the "Males" with just the standard "Knob" picture as if they can't be bothered reading that 90% of Couples/females are put off by it ?? and mrs4 preference is for slim and local and they have actually read our profile ?? Best of luck and they are on here though ..xxx

By *ornyj37Man
over a year ago

Devon

No I don't think you are.. I am experienced at meeting couples and try and meet their needs the best I can.. I don't think you are asking too much x

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

there is no shortage of single men on fab so you are ether accidently blocking them or being unreasonably fussy

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

[Removed by poster at 23/04/21 09:39:38]

over a year ago

"there is no shortage of single men on fab so you are ether accidently blocking them or being unreasonably fussy "

Unreasonably fussy.

Doesn't matter if there's 20 million men on here. If I'm not attracted to them I won't be fucking them.

over a year ago

Northern

"there is no shortage of single men on fab so you are ether accidently blocking them or being unreasonably fussy "

Could you explain what is unreasonable about wanting photo verification, experience with couples and something more than a dick pic as a starting point?

over a year ago

Mr and Mrs C x"

Keep your standards as high as yoyr heels, the right one will present when he is meant to

over a year ago

Northern

Mr and Mrs C x

Keep your standards as high as yoyr heels, the right one will present when he is meant to "

Haha love this

over a year ago

From my point of view its unreal to get verified as noone bother to reply...

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

Yes its well worth taking your time to find the right one, you do not want to come out of it feeling let down or with any regrets. Over the years we have found a few along the way and had some very memorable times

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"From my point of view its unreal to get verified as noone bother to reply..."

A profile openly admitting they're cheating on their partner, with no photos and not verified. Wow, I'm amazed no one replies...

over a year ago

Northern

"From my point of view its unreal to get verified as noone bother to reply..."

You have no public pics and your profile text starts as behind gfs back so personally we wouldn’t respond either x

By *entNudistMan
over a year ago

Bexley

I can only contribute to this with my experience as a single male. Couples all have their own criteria for the man they'd like to meet and that's fine, why wouldn't they?

As long as you meet the criteria and you all get along there's a lot of fun to be had.

I've had numerous encounters with couples and it's always been a great time, I'm always on the lookout for more such encounters!

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

"there is no shortage of single men on fab so you are ether accidently blocking them or being unreasonably fussy

Unreasonably fussy.

Doesn't matter if there's 20 million men on here. If I'm not attracted to them I won't be fucking them. "

you have just defined unreasonably fussy. I will fuck anything with a pulse!

over a year ago

"there is no shortage of single men on fab so you are ether accidently blocking them or being unreasonably fussy

Unreasonably fussy.

Doesn't matter if there's 20 million men on here. If I'm not attracted to them I won't be fucking them.

you have just defined unreasonably fussy. I will fuck anything with a pulse!"

Well just says it all really don't it, standards are as high as your flip flops I see,

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 23/04/21 11:45:41]

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Unreasonably fussy.

you have just defined unreasonably fussy. I will fuck anything with a pulse!

Well just says it all really don't it, standards are as high as your flip flops I see, "

I have some standards I never wear flip flops

over a year ago

Supply and demand!

Whether you're a single male/female/couple/TV/TS.

If there is something specific you're looking for and possibly also desirable by others, chances are that person will be rare and therefore hard to find/already taken/not interested.

It's important to stick to what you like but also have to remember it may take longer to find that .

Like others have mentioned though, clubs might be a good place to find the extra person for a threesome

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

That's a classic unreasonably fussy !! and just shows why most men don't have a very high success rate as they do seem to 100% believe that just because a Female joins up either as a single or as part of a couple they have no rights basically to have "Standards/preferences" and it's a case of send message....game on ..and then the alarm normally wakes them up ...

over a year ago

Northern

But if an update - we are still no further forward with this one certain there are a lot of serious guys on here just saturated by 1000s of dreamers unfortunately

over a year ago

Take your time

Trust your instincts

Ask and be asked questions, if you/ they are happy to answer then they should be happy if needed to prove it

If there is that connection and could develop into an amazing journey

Agree boundaries, that doesn’t compromise spontaneity it ensures respect and if you have found the right person, the moment where no words are needed and sexual tension is palpable, the boundaries will make it an experience to remember, not one to forget.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"lol for single guys to say couples dont have perfect relationships or swing because we miss something are deluded lol most couples swing because they do have the perfect relationship and because they are so together in love and 100% trust .. most single guys would love to be in there shoes "

Not only that but the guys who do think that are likely to be just the sort of person we don't want to meet. That is what is so hard for couples, sorting the guys.

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

We have found the complete opposite found a lovely single male from Fab, but no couples or single females

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Mr and Mrs C x"

Very hard to find what we want but we've never been in a rush and don't intend to start now. Over the years we've met some really nice guys with whom we've enjoyed very pleasant social and fun times on a regular basis. We know the sort of guy we're best suited to and accept that it just takes time to find that right one. For us that's all part of the fun and we'd rather do it that way than meet loads of guys who really aren't what we're looking for.

over a year ago

Nope.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Supply and demand!

Whether you're a single male/female/couple/TV/TS.

If there is something specific you're looking for and possibly also desirable by others, chances are that person will be rare and therefore hard to find/already taken/not interested.

It's important to stick to what you like but also have to remember it may take longer to find that .

Like others have mentioned though, clubs might be a good place to find the extra person for a threesome "

We weren't even looking for a single guy. We had arranged to meet a single female in a club and she brought along a chaperone. We got on so well with him, even though he didn't get involved the night in the club, he became a good friend and naughty times have happened several times, well before Covid hit. Just goes to show when not looking for something, something good comes along.

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Manchester

Mr and Mrs C x"

By *ecker30Man
over a year ago

Northwich

I'm looking to meet a couple, or female, no one has found me yet!

over a year ago

"We are the other way...single males fine, couples difficult to get that connection.

K"

we briefly chatted a few months ago and had an interest- as we are new to the scene I thought a mmf would be a good starting point and then we hope to open ourselves up to couples x

By *ice Thick CockkMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Hey! I totally get where you are coming from! I think it’s because there is abundance of males and some like to send messages like “fuck tonight?” Etc some people just don’t have the common curiosity of reading a profile and connecting on a similar level! For me I love good craic and good company

over a year ago

Maybe you just aren't compatible with people on here and you just need to look elsewhere?

By *oroRick1027Man
over a year ago

The Boro

Mr and Mrs C x"

Pity I'm older than you're interested in

over a year ago

Northern

Mr and Mrs C x

Very hard to find what we want but we've never been in a rush and don't intend to start now. Over the years we've met some really nice guys with whom we've enjoyed very pleasant social and fun times on a regular basis. We know the sort of guy we're best suited to and accept that it just takes time to find that right one. For us that's all part of the fun and we'd rather do it that way than meet loads of guys who really aren't what we're looking for."

Yeah we’ve found this, chatting with a couple of really sound guys who have previously been in couples on here so seem to know where we are coming from x

By *igboywxmMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

over a year ago

Northern

"Maybe you just aren't compatible with people on here and you just need to look elsewhere?"

We are definitely looking in the right place but the site is just saturated with the wrong people, maybe they are looking in the wrong place? x

over a year ago

I only have a dick pic showing due to work. My face pics are available for genuine people. I have the issue where everyine wants my face pic but then wont send theirs which all being consulting adults i dont get. I have had experience with couples and waiting till after lickdown to meet a few couples. Good luck in your search.

over a year ago

We struggle in that,when we aren't actively looking,we are inundated with offers,even though profile says we only get free time at weekend,and when we do happen to be looking,they all disappear .

We won't give up,the search continues

over a year ago

"Maybe you just aren't compatible with people on here and you just need to look elsewhere?

We are definitely looking in the right place but the site is just saturated with the wrong people, maybe they are looking in the wrong place? x"

Hahah it's the right place for me, I've met quite a few couples and had a really nice time so it is possible. But then I am bloody lovely :p

over a year ago

There are a wealth of blokes from our area, I think the trick is rather and wait for the right fella to approach you, search single fellas profiles, do an advanced search and select all your preferences, only message those who really do match what you’re looking for. Happy to recommend a couple of reliable local lads but I’m not sure that our tastes would be the same...

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Mr and Mrs C x"

What search process do you go through to find guys right for you?

I would suggest blocking single guys, keeping an eye on the forums and seeing if any guys pop up there that sound like a good fit, and then use the search filters to narrow it down any send out some introductory messages and see how it goes from there.

Perhaps you have tried this and still had no luck. If so, then maybe the socials or clubs when reopened might prove fruitful.

Good luck with the search.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"There are a wealth of blokes from our area, I think the trick is rather and wait for the right fella to approach you, search single fellas profiles, do an advanced search and select all your preferences, only message those who really do match what you’re looking for. Happy to recommend a couple of reliable local lads but I’m not sure that our tastes would be the same... "
I couldn't have put it better myself!

By *antric ecstasyMan
over a year ago

Co Durham

Mr and Mrs C x"

Some are single for a reason... and there vast numbers to sift through. There's nothing wrong with aiming for the 1% who are right for you, they just take a bit of finding among the 99% who are not. It's a question of quality over quantity. You can choose what you want. Veris are double edged - they could be serious indications that someone is great company or that they hang out in the chatroom fishing for them. A pic very is hardly a big ask and if you are put off by pictures of knobs, that's a good filter. In the end, you have your standards and if others don't meet them they are going to be disappointed because although it may take some effort, there are some wonderful people on here.

By *leeperMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s all personal preference tbh , and nothing wrong having certain standards

over a year ago

Northern

Mr and Mrs C x

Some are single for a reason... and there vast numbers to sift through. There's nothing wrong with aiming for the 1% who are right for you, they just take a bit of finding among the 99% who are not. It's a question of quality over quantity. You can choose what you want. Veris are double edged - they could be serious indications that someone is great company or that they hang out in the chatroom fishing for them. A pic very is hardly a big ask and if you are put off by pictures of knobs, that's a good filter. In the end, you have your standards and if others don't meet them they are going to be disappointed because although it may take some effort, there are some wonderful people on here."

Ah we’ve no doubt there are many great lads on here and think we’ve stumbled across a couple this last day or so

By *imandher123456Couple
over a year ago

gosport

100% this

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

The single males tend to forget they are many and we are few so can basically pick and choose ?? so some kind of effort with the 1st message...profile...pictures ..tends to get yield better results than 99.5% of the messages we get/recieve from males ..." Want some fun...want to see me come...i've got a full load to dump " and here's me "Knob" approach .. sorry forgot actually reading the profile ?? instead of saying so and then asking endless questions ?? xx

By *ewfie02Couple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

My wife and I look for single guys for bisexual mmf. Not easy as most of them are married. They usually think that you are available for them at the drop of a hat during the day.

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

Mr and Mrs C x

Does my profile fit

The dick profile pic just puts us off with any profile "

Exactly the same for us. A profile of just dick pics. is just a no from us.

By *ehindblue eyes123Man
over a year ago

Norfolk Coast

Been trying to find a mature local couple in the Kings Lynn area for months but there doesn’t seem to be any about in that area. I’m a widowed mature male that would luv to find a mature local couple that would enjoy being watched and maybe joined for soft swing pleasures

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"My wife and I look for single guys for bisexual mmf. Not easy as most of them are married. They usually think that you are available for them at the drop of a hat during the day. "

…..and couples tend to think that single guys are available at the drop of a hat around midnight when the wife has got enough alcohol inside her to finally say “Go on then”……

Post new Message to Thread