Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Clubs vs fabs

Jump to newest

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

As I have stated elsewhere on this forum we've found much more success at clubs than on here as regards actually meeting

What experience has everyone else had?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find clubs easier

I much prefer private meets but tend to use clubs more as its so much easier to get ready and go to a club than piss about finding a meet on here

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I find clubs easier

I much prefer private meets but tend to use clubs more as its so much easier to get ready and go to a club than piss about finding a meet on here"

It's a lot easier but why do you prefer private meets?

over a year ago

"I find clubs easier

I much prefer private meets but tend to use clubs more as its so much easier to get ready and go to a club than piss about finding a meet on here

It's a lot easier but why do you prefer private meets?"

We prefer private meets because we know who are meeting where as at a club not guaranteed unless you have arranged a meet there.

Also think with private meets can last longer and be more intimate.

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I find clubs easier

We prefer private meets because we know who are meeting where as at a club not guaranteed unless you have arranged a meet there.

Also think with private meets can last longer and be more intimate."

I can see that but for us there is nothing more exciting than getting ready to go to a club not knowing how the evening will unfold

The thought of meeting up with a couple and you all get on over a few drinks then maybe end up playing

Or you just go out and have a nice evening out but don't play or play on our own

It doesn't matter which

It beats some of the fannying around on here!

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

Yes I agee love going to clubs and parties.as you never know who you will meet

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 09/08/12 13:44:42]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I find clubs easier

I can see that but for us there is nothing more exciting than getting ready to go to a club not knowing how the evening will unfold

The thought of meeting up with a couple and you all get on over a few drinks then maybe end up playing

Or you just go out and have a nice evening out but don't play or play on our own

It doesn't matter which

It beats some of the fannying around on here!"

I read your previous post and it was a genuine question about if Fabswingers had slowed over the last few weeks, you also mentioned your profile and was it worth changing to improve things... you got very valid answers with regard to it being the summer holidays etc etc... and also some very valid comments re your profile, all of which you asked for. You have reacted and if I am honest you are now leaning to the slowdown of your success on here being due to the faults of others, rather than using the feedback you asked for to improve your profile/approach.

If clubs work better, have fun.

all the best

over a year ago

It's much easier to go to a club than trying to arrange a meet on here x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Clubs as can't realy be bothered with all the message to and fro on here and we love just seeing how the night goes at a club.

If we play the great if not the we are just as happy together so no loss

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Having never had a successful couple meet from FAB I would to a degree lean towards clubs being a better venue for meeting couples. Seeing each other face to face and getting to talk does wonders to see if there is an attraction there.

For finding singles though FAB is the better option generally (imo).

It is a pretty slow period at the moment though

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I find clubs easier

It doesn't matter which

I read your previous post and it was a genuine question about if Fabswingers had slowed over the last few weeks, you also mentioned your profile and was it worth changing to improve things... you got very valid answers with regard to it being the summer holidays etc etc... and also some very valid comments re your profile, all of which you asked for. You have reacted and if I am honest you are now leaning to the slowdown of your success on here being due to the faults of others, rather than using the feedback you asked for to improve your profile/approach.

all the best"

Not at all, I have noticed a down turn in messages in the last couple of weeks from new people and current friends which I did put down to the Olympics and time of year but I also took on board the feedback regarding the profile and I am going to act on it, we both enjoy being on here and are not downheartened at all

The club thread is a different subject in that in our experience it brings more success and I don't think that is down to our profile, it's just a fact that people at clubs are actively seeking swinging rather than sitting in their front room tapping on a keyboard dreaming about it

So to recap, I know our profile needs some work and I have noted the feedback and I still like being on here

But the clubs thing is a _iew that I've held for some time

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I find clubs easier

It doesn't matter which

all the best

Not at all, I have noticed a down turn in messages in the last couple of weeks from new people and current friends which I did put down to the Olympics and time of year but I also took on board the feedback regarding the profile and I am going to act on it, we both enjoy being on here and are not downheartened at all

The club thread is a different subject in that in our experience it brings more success and I don't think that is down to our profile, it's just a fact that people at clubs are actively seeking swinging rather than sitting in their front room tapping on a keyboard dreaming about it

So to recap, I know our profile needs some work and I have noted the feedback and I still like being on here

But the clubs thing is a _iew that I've held for some time "

cool, all the best

over a year ago

I (Silk) would have to agree that clubs are much easier for meeting like-minded people than messaging on Fabs.

Although as a couple and singles we've met people from Fabs, I think that being in a club cuts out all the small talk you get from being on here.

Arranging a meet can be a tedious affair when your time is limited whereas in a club you know within minutes, sometimes seconds, whether you are going to play with that person or that couple.

over a year ago

"I find clubs easier

It's a lot easier but why do you prefer private meets?"

i just find the sex better on private meets

I prefer to meet for a drink and a chat and then get a room and spend a whole night with someone, i find men on private meets tend to be more giving sexuall where as in clubs it seems so rushed, you go in a room with a guy and its like everything rushed, quick blow job and a fuck and back out to walk to the club to see who he can pull next

clubs are easier so as i said i tend to do them more but i find sex better when you have the whole night with someone whos mind isnt on who he can pull next as soon as hes done with you, men seem more focused on private meets

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I (Silk) would have to agree that clubs are much easier for meeting like-minded people than messaging on Fabs.

Although as a couple and singles we've met people from Fabs, I think that being in a club cuts out all the small talk you get from being on here.

Arranging a meet can be a tedious affair when your time is limited whereas in a club you know within minutes, sometimes seconds, whether you are going to play with that person or that couple.

"

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I find clubs easier

i just find the sex better on private meets

I prefer to meet for a drink and a chat and then get a room and spend a whole night with someone, i find men on private meets tend to be more giving sexuall where as in clubs it seems so rushed, you go in a room with a guy and its like everything rushed, quick blow job and a fuck and back out to walk to the club to see who he can pull next

clubs are easier so as i said i tend to do them more but i find sex better when you have the whole night with someone whos mind isnt on who he can pull next as soon as hes done with you, men seem more focused on private meets"

That sounds horrendous, that has not been our experience

Mind you, we only meet other couples and generally spend the whole evening with them

over a year ago

Never even been to a club and not sure if i'd bother unless I was at least going with someone or meeting up with people from here on a meet or something.

Private meets are just easier and a full night as better because it allows for repeat performances plus you can just relax and be yourself more.

By *tman002Man
over a year ago

Near By

I find I'm not very successful on the site. And as a single guy, clubs are not only very expensive, they also don't guarantee any fun!

As for the point about the Olympics, I have moved to London for the games and have been here for nearly 5 weeks. I have had one arranged meet which I was let down on. That is the only contact I've had. So I'd say that the summer is a slower time for meeting on FAB and clubs are a bit pricey for singles males!!

over a year ago

I think ideally most (not all of us) would like to meet privately as you can get more out of a meet when the time spent together is longer.

But we've been successful both on Fabs and in Clubs. Whatever works for you is all good. Depends what you want.

Multiple shags with different people or just shag one person with the experience being more intimate and sensual? Both are good.

over a year ago

"I think ideally most (not all of us) would like to meet privately as you can get more out of a meet when the time spent together is longer.

But we've been successful both on Fabs and in Clubs. Whatever works for you is all good. Depends what you want.

Multiple shags with different people or just shag one person with the experience being more intimate and sensual? Both are good. "

Must admit we have never had a good meet with another couple (lots of good ones with singles though) so we now wouldn't consider a couple outside a club environment.

over a year ago

"I find clubs easier

It doesn't matter which

It beats some of the fannying around on here!"

Don't get me wrong we love going to clubs, get dressed up and see who is there etc, we love the social side so happy to sit there all night and just chat to people

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I find clubs easier

It doesn't matter which

Don't get me wrong we love going to clubs, get dressed up and see who is there etc, we love the social side so happy to sit there all night and just chat to people "

Couldn't agree with you more

over a year ago

Good stuff as like I said me and hubby love getting to know other people and it is a good place to chat without worrying what you are saying lol

over a year ago

clubs definatly

we have met one couple and one single male off here

clubs,i dont even want to start counting

clubs are easy to pull in,sorting a meet on here is hard work

By *ncoreMan
over a year ago

poulton

We love clubs! We travel loads with work and the only club we were close to was bath it was fantastic! At home we go infusion in Blackpool apart from that we find it hard to meet thru fab! Even the private meets we have gone to originally came from meeting first in a club!

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

Never been to a club, however, private meets is more intimate

Post new Message to Thread