Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Just a thought..........

Jump to newest

By *win Peaks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

The majority of people (us included) use condoms when playing and would change the condom if we changed from one partner to another. This is mainly for safety reasons (as most ladies i guess would not use the condom as a form of contraception). So it is used to minimise the risk of spreading infection from one partner to another (via the male). But no one washes there hands after using there fingers from one partner to another especially in a group scenario.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do we start to introduce alcohol hand sanitisers in clubs ? lol

Actually cleanliness is next to godliness ...

let me worship at your altar

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"But no one washes there hands after using there fingers from one partner to another especially in a group scenario."

They do at any parties I've had or been to.... hands / toys are cleaned before being used on someone else, or covered.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"But no one washes there hands after using there fingers from one partner to another especially in a group scenario.

They do at any parties I've had or been to.... hands / toys are cleaned before being used on someone else, or covered.

"

even in group play? once a guy has been fingering one woman he leaves the room then comes back in to play with another?

do they brush their teeth after licking a woman out to?

over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I wouldn't dream of keeping the same condom on for different partners, but this does make you think......why swap condoms?

over a year ago

very good point had often wondered seeing as im a club/group virgin what is the accepted pratice?

over a year ago

Northamptonshire

That's just it, there isn't. To be honest it isn't really possible to get up and wash your hands and then play with another lady. I was just trying to get peoples thoughts on the idea, when it would be totally wrong to the same thing without changing your condom.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"But no one washes there hands after using there fingers from one partner to another especially in a group scenario.

even in group play? once a guy has been fingering one woman he leaves the room then comes back in to play with another?

do they brush their teeth after licking a woman out to?"

Hand sanitizer close by and no need to leave the room.. I'm conscious of what others are doing during group play... but this is one of the very reasons I prefer MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, etc etc lol

Oral does very little for me most of the time... so I avoid receiving in groups.

over a year ago

Hey new line we could be the first to design a strap to strap hand cleaner to your ankle!

On a different note would never dream of letting anyone near me with a used condom

over a year ago

"Hey new line we could be the first to design a strap to strap hand cleaner to your ankle!

On a different note would never dream of letting anyone near me with a used condom"

great idea should pitch it to dragons den would love 2 hear what they would say about it lol

and as 2 ur second i wouldnt dream of using a condom on 2 different ppl

over a year ago

"Hey new line we could be the first to design a strap to strap hand cleaner to your ankle!

On a different note would never dream of letting anyone near me with a used condom"

That would work lol

And agrees no chance i would either

over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Let's be honest, how many of us actually wash our hands between partners? Probably very close to zero.

Post new Message to Thread