Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Non Penatrative sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So guys , meeting a woman or a couple does not always mean that sex is the ultimate outcome. would you agree, I am sure there is much fun to be had by just playing (foreplay, oral, massage) without the need for penetration. thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree - so much fun can be had without actually fucking, and foreplay is so stimulating. Leaves me wanting - such a turn on.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I agree. I love caressing and oral. Especially love a woman in different outfits giving a tease fashion show before closer contact!

over a year ago

though i prefer the oral and forplay i do like penetration too, i just think the two go hand in hand

Tho i would'nt say on a 50/50 basis

I just love it when a guy fucks me as soon as hes made me cum with his tongue, to be down there and as soon as i've cum to jump up and slide his cock in me while my lady bits are still contracting and throbbing and that feeling of your muscles tightling gripping his cock is just an amazing feeling and make my orgasums last much longer, when im at the point i'm cumming and ready for cock everything inside me is screaming FUCK ME FUCK ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So i do like a small section of sex put aside for penetration

over a year ago

"though i prefer the oral and forplay i do like penetration too, i just think the two go hand in hand

Tho i would'nt say on a 50/50 basis

I just love it when a guy fucks me as soon as hes made me cum with his tongue, to be down there and as soon as i've cum to jump up and slide his cock in me while my lady bits are still contracting and throbbing and that feeling of your muscles tightling gripping his cock is just an amazing feeling and make my orgasums last much longer, when im at the point i'm cumming and ready for cock everything inside me is screaming FUCK ME FUCK ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So i do like a small section of sex put aside for penetration "

Post new Message to Thread