Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Erotic Photography

Jump to newest

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

Who is a fan?

How do you stage your pics? How long does it take? etc...

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We both absolutely love this. Hubby likes taking photos and I love being naughty in front of his camera. Making videos is my favourite x

Mrs N

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I take a lot of photos to get one I like.

It's usually trial and error. All of my photos are selfies but I make an effort with them.

I'm not confident enough to allow someone else to take my photo. Maybe one day though x

Reply privately

By *luebirdCowboyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We’re absolutely rubbish at taking ‘arty’ photos so if anyone fancies lending a hand....

Reply privately

over a year ago

My interpretation of Erotic Photography, is about creating a photograph that is subtle and sexually hinting at what delights are hidden behind the different layers created by the art of photography.

An image that is helping the mind piece together the sexual story of what has happened or indeed could happen. Suggestive of the subjects sexuality and in some cases attributes, or the act that has, may or will take place.

Finding the the right moment, the right angle, the right lighting and techniques is down to the individual and what story they want to convey, through their image.

I believe their is a fine line between erotic and explicit photography, which some individuals on here appear to miss by a mile!!

Reply privately

By *icky and MandyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Mmmmm......we try

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"My interpretation of Erotic Photography, is about creating a photograph that is subtle and sexually hinting at what delights are hidden behind the different layers created by the art of photography.

An image that is helping the mind piece together the sexual story of what has happened or indeed could happen. Suggestive of the subjects sexuality and in some cases attributes, or the act that has, may or will take place.

Finding the the right moment, the right angle, the right lighting and techniques is down to the individual and what story they want to convey, through their image.

I believe their is a fine line between erotic and explicit photography, which some individuals on here appear to miss by a mile!! "

Explicit can be really erotic and sensual if done well. In our view there is no line dividing the two.

Reply privately

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We attempt to take photos and end up so turned on, we end up ditching it all and fucking each other senseless lol.

Ed

Reply privately

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Erotic photography is an interest for us - we also love to see the results. x Anne & George

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a professional photographer but have never taken any photographs like that. I would love to one day though.

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We both absolutely love this. Hubby likes taking photos and I love being naughty in front of his camera. Making videos is my favourite x

Mrs N"

Like a fil star mrs N

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I take a lot of photos to get one I like.

It's usually trial and error. All of my photos are selfies but I make an effort with them.

I'm not confident enough to allow someone else to take my photo. Maybe one day though x"

You should have a shoot.. Amzing curves

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We attempt to take photos and end up so turned on, we end up ditching it all and fucking each other senseless lol.

Ed"

Reply privately

By *eandshe123Couple
over a year ago

Ashby

I tend to leave Mr in charge of the camera

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We appreciate and enjoy taking erotic photography.

We get an idea for a pic and just ensure the background is clear of distraction to the eye. Sometimes it's the simple poses that are a ball ache - like our current profile pic, sometimes brilliant pics one out of an accidental click of the camera.

We use our phones, so no expensive kit, and always end up getting carried away with the heat of the moment.

C

Reply privately

over a year ago

We try our best to get good pictures but never seams to happen lol

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The ones taken on the spur of the moment are usually the best as more natural.

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

"I tend to leave Mr in charge of the camera "

You've got some great pics

C

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We appreciate and enjoy taking erotic photography.

We get an idea for a pic and just ensure the background is clear of distraction to the eye. Sometimes it's the simple poses that are a ball ache - like our current profile pic, sometimes brilliant pics one out of an accidental click of the camera.

We use our phones, so no expensive kit, and always end up getting carried away with the heat of the moment.

C"

I really love your photos. So well done and you can really see the chemistry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I enjoy written and photographic erotica and would would love to fine someone to exolore this with

Reply privately

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

I love to see erotic photos rather than full on male and female genitals. It shows imagination and projects a different persona for the subject. Not easy to capture the moment though and I imagine for every one good erotic photo there are 20 that didn't make the grade. Hats off to the people who enjoy taking the time to set up these moments and capture them. I'm a big fan of monochrome and shadow with retro styling and lingerie. Bodyscape images are something that capture the imagination too.

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

C

I really love your photos. So well done and you can really see the chemistry. "

Aw thanks. We do have a lot of fun

C

Reply privately

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

We love it, such a turn on with a photographer present.

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

C

I really love your photos. So well done and you can really see the chemistry. "

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

I like taking them myself and the guys we have met are always to happy to help , they are ok but can’t beat a professional,me and wife had some done at the club , and he took some really good ones ,hoping wife gets some more done with any willing playmates next time he is at club , keeping on our friends list to see which nights he will be attending

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

Love the dynamic between photographer and subject , some of the best work comes from taking lots of photos and being relaxed and having fun, experimenting with light, angles and moods.

Agree with comment above about the story, every photograph is a micro story. Framing is important , you can’t really do this using tripods you need to be up close with a good portrait lens

Reply privately

over a year ago

I much prefer the erotic side to to peoples pictures leaves so much more to the imagination x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Love the dynamic between photographer and subject , some of the best work comes from taking lots of photos and being relaxed and having fun, experimenting with light, angles and moods.

Agree with comment above about the story, every photograph is a micro story. Framing is important , you can’t really do this using tripods you need to be up close with a good portrait lens "

Reply privately

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I'm not confident enough to allow someone else to take my photo. Maybe one day though x"

Took the liberty of looking at your pics. May I suggest that you would look great and should get some retro burlesque portfolio type pics done professionally?

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I tend to find mainly photos with subtle lighting erotic, but, the occasional flaccid penis, or even erect penis shot, can be arousing.

My erotic might not be everyone's erotic.

Reply privately

By *prhill16Man
over a year ago

linford

And what a fantastic job he is doing i might add. Mind you the subject matter must be a pleasure for him to focus on. Keep them great pics coming.

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"And what a fantastic job he is doing i might add. Mind you the subject matter must be a pleasure for him to focus on. Keep them great pics coming."

Reply privately

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

"I tend to leave Mr in charge of the camera

C"

Your 16th Feb pic is unreal

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love pictures which create a story...give a perception or invite curiosity. The capturing of an aspect of who someone is...yet leaving it to the viewer to interpret.

The way we see differently through a lens.... erotic black and white preferably

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I love pictures which create a story...give a perception or invite curiosity. The capturing of an aspect of who someone is...yet leaving it to the viewer to interpret.

The way we see differently through a lens.... erotic black and white preferably "

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

C

Your 16th Feb pic is unreal "

Thank you - it was created in the dark with a phone light between C’s legs and tissue paper over it to soften the light...highlighted where we wanted and cast the shadows perfectly...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this, and love taking pics of myself. I am getting to the limit of what I can do on my own, though, and am intrigued to seeing what a camera person could take.

Reply privately

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

I used to play with a couple who loved this. (Hence my profile pic)

He just enjoyed taking pics so would set up his camera and get me and his gf to pose.

Occasional playing to "fluff" things up.

We also took some action shots with a tripod and remote. He said most were out of focus but we did get a few gems

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucksville

C

Thank you - it was created in the dark with a phone light between C’s legs and tissue paper over it to soften the light...highlighted where we wanted and cast the shadows perfectly... "

It's beautiful X x

Reply privately

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

C

Thank you - it was created in the dark with a phone light between C’s legs and tissue paper over it to soften the light...highlighted where we wanted and cast the shadows perfectly...

It's beautiful X x "

All their pictures are great but that one is outstanding

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

C

It's beautiful X x

All their pictures are great but that one is outstanding "

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Ideas normally come to me when I'm singing I'm the shower haha

Since already naked take pics soon after

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a long held fantasy about being a photographer for pictures like these......just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucksville

C

It's beautiful X x

All their pictures are great but that one is outstanding "

Absolutely

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it! I am trying to learn by book atm (not very well lol) but intend to take a photography course. I love everything about erotic photography

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

"I love it! I am trying to learn by book atm (not very well lol) but intend to take a photography course. I love everything about erotic photography "

Your pics are stunning...we love your style

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I love it! I am trying to learn by book atm (not very well lol) but intend to take a photography course. I love everything about erotic photography "

Reply privately

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

M and I absolutely love taking photos. We usually give ourselves a day, have a few ideas of what we are looking for, then just have fun with it.

Always ends with a play

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love a good photo and spend a bit of time on it, together and individually. Always done with a mobile and some filters to change them up (not in an attempt to hide anything - well except my pale skin lol)

Always appreciate others ‘arty’ photos

L x

Reply privately

By *imandLiz14Couple
over a year ago

Needham

We try

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love it! I am trying to learn by book atm (not very well lol) but intend to take a photography course. I love everything about erotic photography

Your pics are stunning...we love your style "

I love your images I have just seem you have new ones to since I last looked. You two aways make such beautiful images

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I like taking pics. I just never know what kind of pics people would like to see on my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to feel a bit disheartened with taking so many for a good few. But am assured even the top photogs do the same. They just have a better knowledge on how to make the most of the frame, to make it easier. They still have a numerous amount for the few good.

I also would love to do a shoot and have a few pro photogs wanting to work with me. But it really is different, taking the photos yourself and having to pose inf4ront of someone else. The thought sends my anxiety crazy. Yet I find a great confidence in doing my own. X

Reply privately

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We take all our own photos. We need to take some new ones as we haven't took any for a while.

Mr2

Reply privately

By * F 2018Couple
over a year ago

shropshire

"We both absolutely love this. Hubby likes taking photos and I love being naughty in front of his camera. Making videos is my favourite x

Mrs N"

Reply privately

By *lamourpussyCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

We love it. Mr has been a photographer for a long time and used to shoot for a few big websites. Mrs has modelled on and off for 30 years x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

I'm not confident enough to allow someone else to take my photo. Maybe one day though x

I used to feel a bit disheartened with taking so many for a good few. But am assured even the top photogs do the same. They just have a better knowledge on how to make the most of the frame, to make it easier. They still have a numerous amount for the few good.

I also would love to do a shoot and have a few pro photogs wanting to work with me. But it really is different, taking the photos yourself and having to pose inf4ront of someone else. The thought sends my anxiety crazy. Yet I find a great confidence in doing my own. X"

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Who is a fan?

How do you stage your pics? How long does it take? etc..."

I'd love to photograph someone or a couple

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"We’re absolutely rubbish at taking ‘arty’ photos so if anyone fancies lending a hand.... "

I can lend 2 hands!

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We’re absolutely rubbish at taking ‘arty’ photos so if anyone fancies lending a hand....

I can lend 2 hands! "

Reply privately

By *ungleTemptressWoman
over a year ago

The Jungle

Loving erotic photography at the mo, keen to try loads more!

Reply privately

By *M913Couple
over a year ago

East Sussex

Big fans! Although to do them ourselves we need a bit more practice, and maybe some models

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Big fans! Although to do them ourselves we need a bit more practice, and maybe some models "

And why not?

Reply privately

By *M913Couple
over a year ago

East Sussex

Exactly. We make sure we practice every chance we get...

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Love taking pictures but not being the subject of them, to drag out the big camera and a laptop needs planning but the results can be worth while for those who want them

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Love taking pictures but not being the subject of them, to drag out the big camera and a laptop needs planning but the results can be worth while for those who want them "

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr PD is quite good with a camera,has to be a decent background though.

We always make sure that both of us are happy with the photo and are happy to share them on our profile. Anything more explicit is for friends or private.We usually wait until we go on holiday to refresh most of our pics but some have been taken on private meets.

Reply privately

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Erotic, more so you on my couples account, but try to avoid anything too gynaecological!

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Erotic, more so you on my couples account, but try to avoid anything too gynaecological!"

You made me chuckle. I do understand.

Reply privately

By *eeboCouple
over a year ago

basingstoke

Definitely a fan of taking a few pictures!

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Erotic, more so you on my couples account, but try to avoid anything too gynaecological!"

Always beat to avoid things that would make a medical text book, that said tasteful and black and white can be interesting

Reply privately

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

It's great fun, planning and execution.

Would love to do more, we spoke to a great person on here about doing some bespoke stuff with them filming.

Alas covid and all that.

Still plenty of ideas for the future.

Reply privately

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Had a photo shoot once which was lovely...Ben like to take snaps also....glamour /tease is nice ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who is a fan?

I think some of my pics could be described as erotic, it doesn’t take long, choose outfits, prop phone up on mini teapot and just take loads, delete loads and see what I end up with.

I’ve also done some erotic modelling, which is fun, and then someone else does most of the work

Reply privately

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

"Who is a fan?

I think some of my pics could be described as erotic, it doesn’t take long, choose outfits, prop phone up on mini teapot and just take loads, delete loads and see what I end up with.

I’ve also done some erotic modelling, which is fun, and then someone else does most of the work "

Love your work, swords and thongs. Could be a game of thrones prequel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who is a fan?

I’ve also done some erotic modelling, which is fun, and then someone else does most of the work

Love your work, swords and thongs. Could be a game of thrones prequel "

I love that idea

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Who is a fan?

Love your work, swords and thongs. Could be a game of thrones prequel

I love that idea "

You will be great in it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs N"

Wow .... loving your vids!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amateur photography here, are any women looking for any kind of shoots please message me willing to help

Reply privately

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I take most of ours.

iPhone, tripod, selfie stick

Light I find the most important thing and trial and error makes a difference.

I do find it horny taking pics though

Jxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I take most of ours.

Jxx"

All are Beautiful! Particularly like the 1st May and 27th and 30th March x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I take most of ours.

Jxx"

It is horny indeed

Reply privately

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Who is a fan?

We love them and take loads.

We rather the natural look rather than the staged look.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"I take most of ours.

Jxx

All are Beautiful! Particularly like the 1st May and 27th and 30th March x"

Says she who has some awesome shots mid January to early feb

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

One of favourite pastimes, love printing our favourites out and hanging them in the bedroom or our playroom

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"One of favourite pastimes, love printing our favourites out and hanging them in the bedroom or our playroom "

Cool

Reply privately

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

I love to take picks, but the sexy Mrs C doesn't like having her photo taken even though they get loads of fabs and nice comments x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I love to take picks, but the sexy Mrs C doesn't like having her photo taken even though they get loads of fabs and nice comments x"

That is a shame! Is she shy?

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I love to take picks, but the sexy Mrs C doesn't like having her photo taken even though they get loads of fabs and nice comments x"

She looks amazing

Reply privately

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

We try and make our pics more erotic than porn and we like them. We like the retro style

Reply privately

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I love to take picks, but the sexy Mrs C doesn't like having her photo taken even though they get loads of fabs and nice comments x

That is a shame! Is she shy? "

No not at all shy, just thinks she is not photogenic

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We try and make our pics more erotic than porn and we like them. We like the retro style "

I call them classy erotic pics

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I take most of ours.

Jxx

All are Beautiful! Particularly like the 1st May and 27th and 30th March x

Says she who has some awesome shots mid January to early feb "

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both enjoy taking photos of each other & have fairly recently begun taking some video footage too.

Digital cameras on mobile phones are just ideal, as you can simply snap away as many shots as you like.

We enjoy looking back through the images we took, & then picking our favourites to add to our profile.

Sometimes we stage the photos, poses, outfits etc. And other times photos are taken spur of the moment during play.

Bella

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We both enjoy taking photos of each other & have fairly recently begun taking some video footage too.

Digital cameras on mobile phones are just ideal, as you can simply snap away as many shots as you like.

We enjoy looking back through the images we took, & then picking our favourites to add to our profile.

Sometimes we stage the photos, poses, outfits etc. And other times photos are taken spur of the moment during play.

Thank you for sharing!

Bella "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely 10000000% a fan!

Enjoy looking, perving at them kind of photos, having my picture taken (have had a few photoshoots) or taking them to be erotic.

Love, love, love! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have erotic art and that includes photos nice collection black and white are my favourite

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I have erotic art and that includes photos nice collection black and white are my favourite "

Good choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My interpretation of Erotic Photography, is about creating a photograph that is subtle and sexually hinting at what delights are hidden behind the different layers created by the art of photography.

I believe their is a fine line between erotic and explicit photography, which some individuals on here appear to miss by a mile!! "

That's a great way of looking at it

Reply privately

By *iffler 2019Woman
over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

My partner takes my arty pics on my profile, I prefer arty pics to porno shoot pics

Reply privately

By *hotographer4youMan
over a year ago

southport

I’ll take a great photo for you

Reply privately

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I have erotic art and that includes photos nice collection black and white are my favourite

Good choice "

I think we only have one black and white pick, must do some more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I really like it, I don't pose with a man though, mine are just solo. But I really enjoy the artistic creative side of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

If its done well, yes!

Grey is getting into this lately... might be after some new models too if anyone is interested

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"If its done well, yes!

Grey is getting into this lately... might be after some new models too if anyone is interested "

Reply privately

By *igjohn10xxxMan
over a year ago

North Shields

After being a professional wedding photographer for 20+ years I find shooting Fab members much less stressful. Keep it simple with good communication and it can be a lot of fun. People think there’s a catch when you shoot for free but it’s a great hobby so why not !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After being a professional wedding photographer for 20+ years I find shooting Fab members much less stressful. Keep it simple with good communication and it can be a lot of fun. People think there’s a catch when you shoot for free but it’s a great hobby so why not !"

You can take some pictures for me if you like it is a bit of a travel mind x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Yes I really like it, I don't pose with a man though, mine are just solo. But I really enjoy the artistic creative side of it "

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We’re absolutely rubbish at taking ‘arty’ photos so if anyone fancies lending a hand.... "

I am happy to help when things are eased

Reply privately

By *cesHighMan
over a year ago

Weymouth

A picture is worth a thousand words so why not put some effort in. Lighting and composition are good places to start. Puts us right off when we see bedroom pics with a weeks worth of dirty clothes lying around or kids toys scattered everywhere. We are all different but we definitely search for great photos as a starting point : ) x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a huge fan of erotic photography. My photos are rubbish but I hope it gets better over time.

Reply privately

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's one of the few things if any that puts me off a profile. The fake expression and fake pose. The fact it's staged makes it feel a bit cringe for me. A present for your other half yes. On here no thanks. Give me a natural heat of the moment pic anyday

R

Reply privately

By *estriancdtopTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Could do with some help with me x Jayne

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"It's one of the few things if any that puts me off a profile. The fake expression and fake pose. The fact it's staged makes it feel a bit cringe for me. A present for your other half yes. On here no thanks. Give me a natural heat of the moment pic anyday

R"

I'll try my best

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Could do with some help with me x Jayne"

What do you need?

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"It's one of the few things if any that puts me off a profile. The fake expression and fake pose. The fact it's staged makes it feel a bit cringe for me. A present for your other half yes. On here no thanks. Give me a natural heat of the moment pic anyday

R"

Reply privately

By *asterRopeKnotMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Who is a fan?

Hoping to get some shoots booked in over the summer if its allowed, get some more fun bondage in the bag

Reply privately

By *ady C and Mr TCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

I tried with my partner (see our profile), but got distracted so they aren't the best. After trying a couple of times and to get the best images then a somewhat staged session would be needed really.

I'm planning a domme/sub studio shoot and a shibari outdoor shoot in the coming months though, as well as some semi nude lingerie stuff with some friends too. I've also been approached for gay male kink stuff so i need a portfolio for that too to get some work in that area.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Don’t know if ours are erotic as such...they are to us of course, but they are mostly captured in the heat of the moment, hard to know how they appear to someone who wasn’t there when they were taken.

We hope they are interesting at least!

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I tried with my partner (see our profile), but got distracted so they aren't the best. After trying a couple of times and to get the best images then a somewhat staged session would be needed really.

I'm planning a domme/sub studio shoot and a shibari outdoor shoot in the coming months though, as well as some semi nude lingerie stuff with some friends too. I've also been approached for gay male kink stuff so i need a portfolio for that too to get some work in that area."

I think your pics on your profile are good

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I tried with my partner (see our profile), but got distracted so they aren't the best. After trying a couple of times and to get the best images then a somewhat staged session would be needed really.

I'm planning a domme/sub studio shoot and a shibari outdoor shoot in the coming months though, as well as some semi nude lingerie stuff with some friends too. I've also been approached for gay male kink stuff so i need a portfolio for that too to get some work in that area."

Pics are good

Reply privately

By *ady C and Mr TCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Thanks. But normally I can do a lot better. Our house is small so limited space and light too, but I tried

Reply privately

By *aveandSue1Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We love it a big turn on for both of us.

Indoors or especially outdoors. Just seems a bit more naughty if there might be other people about or even watching.

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks. But normally I can do a lot better. Our house is small so limited space and light too, but I tried "

I'm quite into photography but the pics on my profile are rubbish

Reply privately

By *ed cjMan
over a year ago

oldham

I'm a semi pro with samples if anyone is interested. I can't post the website on here because it gets a ban so contact me direct, definitely no fees either way colin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love playing around with taking pictures. End up deleting about 95% of them though

Reply privately

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple
over a year ago

Northern

"Who is a fan?

Mrs C hadn’t even taken a pic of herself like this until we joined the site the first time in 2019, absolutely loves it now and I’m not complaining either when she sends me pics when I’m at work

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Who is a fan?

Mrs C hadn’t even taken a pic of herself like this until we joined the site the first time in 2019, absolutely loves it now and I’m not complaining either when she sends me pics when I’m at work "

No wonder!

Reply privately

By *hrissielegsTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

Your images are gorgeous x.

Reply privately

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple
over a year ago

North fife

Erotic art is something L loves! We really enjoy viewing others artwork.

Reply privately

By *ady C and Mr TCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Thanks. But normally I can do a lot better. Our house is small so limited space and light too, but I tried

I'm quite into photography but the pics on my profile are rubbish "

I Spent an afternoon once trying to take a decent sexy selfie on my own to end up with one 'meh' shot.

It's hard doing sexy self shots!

Reply privately

By *ebedy_XMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks. But normally I can do a lot better. Our house is small so limited space and light too, but I tried

I'm quite into photography but the pics on my profile are rubbish

I Spent an afternoon once trying to take a decent sexy selfie on my own to end up with one 'meh' shot.

It's hard doing sexy self shots!"

I hate posing and never know what kind of pics to take

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Who is a fan?

Mrs C hadn’t even taken a pic of herself like this until we joined the site the first time in 2019, absolutely loves it now and I’m not complaining either when she sends me pics when I’m at work "

Excellent

Reply privately

By *ady C and Mr TCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Who is a fan?

She's clearly loving the poses and looking great.

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Who is a fan?

Mrs C hadn’t even taken a pic of herself like this until we joined the site the first time in 2019, absolutely loves it now and I’m not complaining either when she sends me pics when I’m at work

She's clearly loving the poses and looking great. "

Reply privately

By *rumpyandsexyCouple
over a year ago

mansfield

We would love some taken by a lady or couple photographer

Reply privately

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple
over a year ago

Northern

"Who is a fan?

She's clearly loving the poses and looking great. "

I’ve massively encouraged it as well as she had zero body confidence before which I still can’t understand, definitely seen a change in confidence over the last year or 2 since she started taking pics.

Mr C

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who is a fan?

She's clearly loving the poses and looking great.

I’ve massively encouraged it as well as she had zero body confidence before which I still can’t understand, definitely seen a change in confidence over the last year or 2 since she started taking pics.

Mr C"

She is amazing!

Big thanks to you for encouraging her to show her great body

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few on here are brilliant and very creative.

One woman on my hotlist has some really good pics and she makes herself look sexy without revealing all.

Reply privately

By *atchbewatchedMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

My GF and I would love to lend a hand, when all this covid lark is out of the way

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"My GF and I would love to lend a hand, when all this covid lark is out of the way"

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love the photography, capturing the moment I find a huge turn on

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We love the photography, capturing the moment I find a huge turn on"

Reply privately

By *ophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

We love taking erotic photographs... It’s so much fun when you find a location and think about the possibilities.... especially when you have to plan ahead!

Reply privately

By *atinocoupleCouple
over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

Adore taking classy seductive pics. We had a couple of professional boudoir shoots done in central London.

Reply privately

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

We are terrible at pics need to get someone to do them for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Used to just be me taking them, now Mrs Tipping has discovered the fun of selfies too.

We’ve learned to take lots and expect only a few worthy of exhibitionism. Camera angle, backdrop, shadows all a mare but most of ours taken on an iPhone for convenience and edited in photo app or snap seed.

It’s kept us amused through lockdown, look forward to some additional figures in our photos soon!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like but find it difficult to do on my own just using my phone. Was advised to let the video run and take stills from that. Might give it a try later and see how it goes.

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I like but find it difficult to do on my own just using my phone. Was advised to let the video run and take stills from that. Might give it a try later and see how it goes. "

It is a good way of taking pics..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like but find it difficult to do on my own just using my phone. Was advised to let the video run and take stills from that. Might give it a try later and see how it goes.

It is a good way of taking pics.. "

I'll give it a bash

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"I like but find it difficult to do on my own just using my phone. Was advised to let the video run and take stills from that. Might give it a try later and see how it goes.

It is a good way of taking pics..

I'll give it a bash "

Go for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All my pics are just spur of the moment pics and alot were taken live on Kik

I keep saying I must plan them but it hasn't happened yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like but find it difficult to do on my own just using my phone. Was advised to let the video run and take stills from that. Might give it a try later and see how it goes. "

Prop your phone up, and set the timer, that works for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are lucky to have worked with a professional photographer at fetish clubs in Birmingham. He works for free so long as he can use some of the results for his portfolio. It is just a pity that most are considered 'too rude' by fabs mods so we post them to another site

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/04/21 11:16:39]

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Prop your phone up, and set the timer, that works for me "

A fantastic selection of pics, well done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Bluetooth shutter is game changing for selfies, can pick them up on amazon for less than £5.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it, we did a little shoot last night as you can see on profile!

Reply privately

By *M913Couple
over a year ago

East Sussex

We’re overdue a photo shoot, even thought about buying some posing cards for inspiration!

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Love it, we did a little shoot last night as you can see on profile! "

Some great shots there.

Reply privately

By *elpful and caringMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Anyone on the Yorkshire Coast who needs a hand with pics I will willingly oblige for a cuppa and a slice of cake.

Reply privately

By *urNaughtyHobbyCouple
over a year ago

Confidential Information

We enjoy doing this - although I wouldn't go as far as saying our pics are "artsy" x

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We enjoy doing this - although I wouldn't go as far as saying our pics are "artsy" x"

The most important is you try

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Love it, we did a little shoot last night as you can see on profile!

Some great shots there."

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"We’re overdue a photo shoot, even thought about buying some posing cards for inspiration!"

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I love erotic photography , i think mine they are in that category

Reply privately

By *atureGuy62Man
over a year ago

DE7

Love to do photography and 4k video, if I join in it would be a bonus

Reply privately

By *eparrain1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stone

"Love to do photography and 4k video, if I join in it would be a bonus "

Reply privately

over a year ago

We do have some staged photos but that’s only if we have a good photo idea, most are in the moment, buying a Bluetooth tripod was one of the best things I ever did, the mr

Reply privately

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

I love sexy seductive photography.

A friend of ours wanted to start an only fans so spent a whole day taking photos of her for it. Different outfits, lingerie, naked, shower. Was a very fun day and I'd love to do more of that type of photography!

DR x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love doing pictures when I'm in the mood it's great to get all dressed up and try take some nice pictures, I do my own and I can't claim to be very good or know what I'm doing but I have fun trying to take nice shots... Like somone said above I couldnet imagine anyone els taking pictures of me either... I wouldnet have the confidence to model for somone els to take pictures, its just something I like to do for my self

Reply privately

By *oodwifeyukCouple
over a year ago

London

On the list of things to be done x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next pics I take I'm gonna plan them & wear erotic lingerie with possibly erotic poses. I never plan my pics...just spur of the moment always...think it's time for change...

Reply privately

By *M913Couple
over a year ago

East Sussex

"The next pics I take I'm gonna plan them & wear erotic lingerie with possibly erotic poses. I never plan my pics...just spur of the moment always...think it's time for change..."

We’ll be keeping a keen eye for the new pics

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I love erotic

I just killed this thread

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago