Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A Recent Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I've recently had a dilemma that I have had to deal with and although I've already dealt with it how I think it should have been, i'm interested in how other single guys would have managed the dilemma, couples too for that matter.

I've been seeing a couple regularly for fun (not from fab as it happens) and I've always met them at their home because they have young children so don't travel for meets. I took the time to find out what they both liked to drink and because they have invited me to their home I've always taken along something for them both to enjoy. We have had lots of fun and started to become good friends too along the way.

After the most recent meet I texted them once again thanking them for their hospitality and the fun.

I then received a text back saying yes it was great fun as usual but next time can I bring more drink as what I brought was not enough and after all they provided the fun I should pay for it with more alcohol.

As I have said I'm interested to get others viewpoint on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what a cheek!

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

how much do you normally take ?

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

Put laxative in it, but don't try anal

By *riendlymasseurMan
over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Rude people! I may know them!lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

tell them you have to fork out for fuel in travelling..

or ask them if thats their view, then whats the going rate..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

That would be the end of it, its a two way thing. You are already doing the travelling.

Because guys travel to my house and the cost of petrol i always make sure the house is relaxing and comfortable. If they bring wine thats great but i certainly dont expect it

over a year ago

"what a cheek! "

Totally agree.

over a year ago

Blimey cheeky gits! Would have been cheaper to have left em a tenner on the bedside table! Lol

over a year ago

I think they are taking advantage of you!! We wouldn't dream of asking single guys to supply us with booze!!

over a year ago

How did you respond! I'm keen to know!

over a year ago

How much do you normally take?

over a year ago

"Put laxative in it, but don't try anal "

Brilliant! lol

over a year ago

"How much do you normally take? "

Not that it really matters what quantity it was but typically a decent quality bottle of wine for the lady and a few beers for the guy.

over a year ago

"How much do you normally take?

Not that it really matters what quantity it was but typically a decent quality bottle of wine for the lady and a few beers for the guy."

sounds quite generous.

over a year ago

Don't take anything next time you go to a meet you are just as much part of their fun as they are yours

over a year ago

They provided the fun? You drive to them, you take booze and you provide the fun they want! Sorry but they are taking the piss now. I never turn up empty handed when going to meet others but I've never been asked to bring something nor would I if asked.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We're both sat here gobsmacked at this! Cheeky bastards! Dont care how good the sex is, we wouldn't fuck fuckwits.

Jeez! Some people.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think you have been more than generous with what you have done previously

I suppose how you dealt with it would be to do with how much fun you have with them or how much you think they're worth it

Personally I think they have a cheek and would think that im being thought of as less than a friend and more of a travelling sex machine and off licence

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We always take a bottle of wine or something with us if we are traveling for a private meet. We would never expect people to bring anything with them but it's pleasant if they do.

To expect it is just plain rude. If that was expected of us that would be the last meet. Cheek!

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Not that it really matters what quantity it was but typically a decent quality bottle of wine for the lady and a few beers for the guy."

Well it does matter, because if you were just grabbing a couple of beers for them then perhaps in a not too subtle way they were trying to say you were a skinflint

over a year ago

Sounds like there weren't becoming as good friends as you thought sound like a pair of knobheads you should fuck them right off

over a year ago

Id shag you..lol I'll email you a shopping list and you can bring it in with you..dont worry about wine for me tho as dont drink but hubby said could he have some Peroni

over a year ago

take more booze definitely..theres nobody else thats gonna fuck u is there????

*take this highly sarcastically

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Two questions :-

Is it worth another bottle of wine... sod the cheek of it, do you want the fuck?

Do you want them to know you want the fuck enough to cave in to the cheek.

I will confess for me it would depend on how good a fuck they were ...

(not that it matters i wont get invited)

i like to take wine, and sometimes if i know the ladies taste choccys...

oh and one couple i met on her birthday i took champagne (that was a one off i assure you).

over a year ago

"How did you respond! I'm keen to know! "

I responded by saying that it was a shame they felt that way and that I thought I was worth more than that and that they were too, but if the criteria for meeting them for fun was that I paid for it with more alcohol then I wasn't interested in continuing to meet them and that I hoped they found who they were looking for.

over a year ago

"take more booze definitely..theres nobody else thats gonna fuck u is there????

*take this highly sarcastically"

Lol you have a point though, who else would

over a year ago

"Id shag you..lol I'll email you a shopping list and you can bring it in with you..dont worry about wine for me tho as dont drink but hubby said could he have some Peroni "

You have a deal, at least I know upfront lol x

over a year ago

As a couple who host at our home usually, we are both utterly dumbfounded that someone could have the cheek to say that to you!

We often provide alcohol and/or soft drinks, but sometimes our guest will bring some with them. Either way, we'd never EVER expect it as some kind of payment.

Also, how dare they suggest that they are providing the fun! All parties provide the fun and that is quite simply that.

Personally, we both think you dealt with the situation in a polite manner, which is probably more than most would, but good on ya!

over a year ago

next time op take em a bottle of meths

Wolf

By *ollytrollopWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

after reading the post, i didnt get past the issue of having young chidren, where they in the house when u had fun?? i would run a mile if people said the kids were in, the alcohol is secondary to that really x

over a year ago

"after reading the post, i didnt get past the issue of having young chidren, where they in the house when u had fun?? i would run a mile if people said the kids were in, the alcohol is secondary to that really x"

I was just thinking the same thing and didn't like to say anything...

over a year ago

I think that's quite cheeky, after all the fun was mutual x

over a year ago

It sounds as if they are trying to take advatage of you. I wouldn't continue to meet someone in that situation. Would the demands increase over time.

Sorry its turned out like this, hopefully you can find someone that wants to meet with no hidden criteria

over a year ago

"after reading the post, i didnt get past the issue of having young chidren, where they in the house when u had fun?? i would run a mile if people said the kids were in, the alcohol is secondary to that really x"

No the children weren't in the house but needed to be picked up early in morning and since my travelling was a couple of hours it wasn't practical for them to travel to me and then get back.

over a year ago

"It sounds as if they are trying to take advatage of you. I wouldn't continue to meet someone in that situation. Would the demands increase over time.

Sorry its turned out like this, hopefully you can find someone that wants to meet with no hidden criteria "

Thankyou...I'm not that desperate for fun so I'm content to wait for the right people x

By *ollytrollopWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

"after reading the post, i didnt get past the issue of having young chidren, where they in the house when u had fun?? i would run a mile if people said the kids were in, the alcohol is secondary to that really x

No the children weren't in the house but needed to be picked up early in morning and since my travelling was a couple of hours it wasn't practical for them to travel to me and then get back."

so 2 hours travel and beer and they want more, cheeky feckers, i hope u tld them where to get off, thank god about the kids too, i am sure u can easily find some new friends who aren't so needy, good luck honey xx

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

God you must be an ugly bugger if a full bottle of wine and a few lagers weren't enough for them to get pissed enough to play with you

Just kidding, what a cheeky pair of ****'s

over a year ago

"God you must be an ugly bugger if a full bottle of wine and a few lagers weren't enough for them to get pissed enough to play with you

Just kidding, what a cheeky pair of ****'s "

mao....love the humour x

over a year ago

I'm not being funny but I'm sure you weren't there just to provide the alcohol. If they're going to be that brazen about it let them service each other and save your £££

over a year ago

"How did you respond! I'm keen to know!

I responded by saying that it was a shame they felt that way and that I thought I was worth more than that and that they were too, but if the criteria for meeting them for fun was that I paid for it with more alcohol then I wasn't interested in continuing to meet them and that I hoped they found who they were looking for."

Good response. How incredibly rude and disrespectful of them, especially as it sounds like you had to travel a fair distance!!

If someone travelled to me I wouldn't expect anything off them at all. They had done all the travelling, all I'd done was sit on my arse waiting for them to turn up.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

... after all they provided the fun...

"

This is what grabbed my attention.

They PROVIDED the fun?

WTF!

Did they not enjoy you and your company?

I'd feel utterly insulted if someone thought they had 'provided' the fun.

Tell them to fuck right off.

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I kinda take a different view to this. it would all depend on what u said in your first thanks email.

Messages can be interpretted differently.

Its the kinda toungue nd cheek thing i might say after a good few hours of good play responding to a thanks message. u know yea that was fabulous but next time bring more booze lol kinda comment if ur still at it hours after you arrive.

Its amazing how some times peoples messages can be read differently. My mrs sometimes gets all uptight when reading messages from guts and I see what they write totally differently.

How did the couple respond to your message back to them??

over a year ago

They sound like pikeys to me, thats a cheek and a half, your good enough to travel give them bags of fun which they can still talk about and enjoy even after you have left, if i was you id be expecting them to have a big cargo in for you and them if they want to party with you, yeah a wee bottlle in hand for when you arrive is only polite or a few beers but they should have plenty in for you

By *ilk69Man
over a year ago

city.

id never go ther again,

over a year ago

"I kinda take a different view to this. it would all depend on what u said in your first thanks email.

Its the kinda toungue nd cheek thing i might say after a good few hours of good play responding to a thanks message. u know yea that was fabulous but next time bring more booze lol kinda comment if ur still at it hours after you arrive.

Its amazing how some times peoples messages can be read differently. My mrs sometimes gets all uptight when reading messages from guts and I see what they write totally differently.

How did the couple respond to your message back to them??"

Thats a very good and valid point.

It's all in the context and remember text has no tone.

It may have been a joke (slightly weird one).. not to have been taken seriously.

They are the hosts, you are taking a "gift" to the hosts. It's not meant to be a contribution for payment for sex!

End of the day your meet up is a mutual self servicing agreement.

Maybe ask them what they meant by it - as you are not sure of their messages context and tone.

over a year ago

Whenever i meet someone i always take them out for a slap up meal and provide all the drinks and as a way of thanks after we finished i give them all a present of a 2 night mini break in any UK city of thier choice, plus £200 spending money .....

Now if that dont get me laid (again) i give up lol hehehhee

over a year ago

"I kinda take a different view to this. it would all depend on what u said in your first thanks email.

How did the couple respond to your message back to them??"

Was definitely not tongue in cheek they were deadly serious...and the response I got was oh well plenty of others will do and I was deleted and blocked...those kind of playmates I don't need, I know I'm a single but I'm not desperate I have my own standards.

over a year ago

"Whenever i meet someone i always take them out for a slap up meal and provide all the drinks and as a way of thanks after we finished i give them all a present of a 2 night mini break in any UK city of thier choice, plus £200 spending money .....

Now if that dont get me laid (again) i give up lol hehehhee "

Lol love it

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Whenever i meet someone i always take them out for a slap up meal and provide all the drinks and as a way of thanks after we finished i give them all a present of a 2 night mini break in any UK city of thier choice, plus £200 spending money .....

Liar, liar, pants on fire....you said if we met you'd buy me a drink and a bag of crisps, and when I said I didn't mind 2 straws in the drink as you were from Yorkshire you didn't deny it

Don't fall for his wicked lies ladies

over a year ago

Lmao

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/12 04:03:53]

over a year ago

horse tranquilizer in the drinks and wait till it takes hold.

tie them up and ransack the place.

over a year ago

How did the couple respond to your message back to them??

Was definitely not tongue in cheek they were deadly serious...and the response I got was oh well plenty of others will do and I was deleted and blocked...those kind of playmates I don't need, I know I'm a single but I'm not desperate I have my own standards."

Nowt wrong with being a single or having standards. Good for you. X

over a year ago

That's incredibly cheeky of them!

over a year ago

"Hi all,

I've recently had a dilemma that I have had to deal with and although I've already dealt with it how I think it should have been, i'm interested in how other single guys would have managed the dilemma, couples too for that matter.

I've been seeing a couple regularly for fun (not from fab as it happens) and I've always met them at their home because they have young children so don't travel for meets. I took the time to find out what they both liked to drink and because they have invited me to their home I've always taken along something for them both to enjoy. We have had lots of fun and started to become good friends too along the way.

After the most recent meet I texted them once again thanking them for their hospitality and the fun.

I then received a text back saying yes it was great fun as usual but next time can I bring more drink as what I brought was not enough and after all they provided the fun I should pay for it with more alcohol.

"

You should put em in touch with the other guy on the thread about the guy who asked for £10 to cover his petrol after meeting a couple at their house!!!!!

Sounds like they'd get on like a house on fire.......... NOT!

over a year ago

I think without fail, we have loved the company of all the single guys who have visited us. We appreciate that they take the time and money to travel to us and would never expect anything more from them.

No actually that's a lie... We expect lots of filthy fun when they get here too

Seriously though we nearly always provide drinks ourselves and wouldn't expect single guys to do that at all.

By *SandJ both BiCouple
over a year ago

Brandon

Looking from a slightly different angle, if any of us visited non swinging friends for a chilled evening, most of us would do as Epsilon did and take a few bottles along or chocs and flowers, that's what people do

So if then we got the same text back about not enough alcohol etc how would we feel? if someone enjoys your company and you theirs it should not matter how much booze you bring

We know it's not always easy for a single guy but they are not for you.

over a year ago

When do you want to meet?

over a year ago

WOW.... what a nerve.... you are also providing them with fun.... blimey.

Some people do not know how lucky they are, to have found someone they can have regular fun with, who is willing to travel to them, and brings them a bottle....

If it was me, I would be reluctant to go there again....

S xx

over a year ago

Damn the "do not name and shame" forum rule lol

Well done you! Stick to your guns x

over a year ago

Had a message from a guy wanting to take me to a club - he said he'd drive as long as I pay the entry and buy the drinks lol

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

skintflint only £200 and I thought you were generous...

over a year ago

i see a couple of couples like you described , i started taking wine and things , but really the only thing required of me now is me lol ...

it doesnt stop me taking things but if i were expected to regularly i am not sure i would ....

seem a little too cheeky ... next time take a present of a sex toy instead of alcohol ....

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Had a message from a guy wanting to take me to a club - he said he'd drive as long as I pay the entry and buy the drinks lol"

And the fact that couples usually have cheaper entry charges than single males meant he was doing you a favour!

Although you could always go then pay for.yourself when you get there and play dumb that you thought that was what he meant!

over a year ago

"Had a message from a guy wanting to take me to a club - he said he'd drive as long as I pay the entry and buy the drinks lol

And the fact that couples usually have cheaper entry charges than single males meant he was doing you a favour!

Although you could always go then pay for.yourself when you get there and play dumb that you thought that was what he meant! "

Lol yes never thought of that

over a year ago

I bet they are seething now ....they were hoping to eventually get you up to providing a magnum of Champagne and slabs of Lager....

Seriously, you dealt with it well....the only mistake you made was not blocking these two chancers first...

(him)

over a year ago

I'm a tattooist and I've been asked a few times if I'm willing to exchange a tattoo for sex

over a year ago

LOL, that's so funny, well, i would have told them to chuff off. when people come to our house we always have drink available, usually both alcoholic and non. we don't expect anyone to bring anything (but when they do its always appreciated) we would definitely never tell someone who has travelled to our house, bought us a bottle (or whatever) and had a good evening with us that they didn't bring enough alcohol! especially if i wouldn't travel from my house! that is just outrageous.

over a year ago

"Two questions :-

Is it worth another bottle of wine... sod the cheek of it, do you want the fuck?

Do you want them to know you want the fuck enough to cave in to the cheek.

I will confess for me it would depend on how good a fuck they were ...

"

To be honest i wouldnt care how good the fuck is, what springs to mind for me here is, ok they have asked for more drink, if you agree to this what next, will they be asking for you to provide a take away next? if you say how high when people say jump they will cotton onto this and maybe start asking you to jump higher and higher

Personally i do not think the OP should be providing drink at all, if i meet a guy i dont take beer for him, and i dont expect it back, meeting people for fun on here is a two way thing, the couple are not providing the fun all 3 of them are so why should the guy be paying for it with drink?

The attitude of some women and couples amazes met they think cause they have the pussy they can call the shots, why not send them a text back saying, i have a idea you buy the drink next time

over a year ago

"I'm a tattooist and I've been asked a few times if I'm willing to exchange a tattoo for sex "

funny i get it the other way round, ive had a few guys mail me on here saying they do tattoos and would i like them to come do one in exchange for a shag

Why the fook would you want a randoms stranger off a sex site tattooing you, they could be shit and you have to live with that shit tattoo for the rest of your life soon keep the guy i have and pay for it at least i know hes good

over a year ago

"Hi all,

"

Not call for ! Very rude

over a year ago

also another point i have picked up on

The OP said he goes to the house as they have kids so cant travel so im assuming by this the kids are at home at the time of the meets?

Is it really a good idea to be getting d*unk in a house with kids in bed while you have men over for sex

To be honest in that situation i think 1 bottle of wine and a few cans is more than enough

over a year ago

Not that it really matters what quantity it was but typically a decent quality bottle of wine for the lady and a few beers for the guy.

sounds quite generous. "

That's what I was thinking.

I always offer to bring something as I hate showing up to any party/gathering empty-handed. It's the gesture and not the amount that should be celebrated.

So in summary: They're taking the p*ss! Some people wouldn't have bothered at all and it's very ungrateful on their part.

over a year ago

"also another point i have picked up on

The OP said he goes to the house as they have kids so cant travel so im assuming by this the kids are at home at the time of the meets?

Is it really a good idea to be getting d*unk in a house with kids in bed while you have men over for sex

To be honest in that situation i think 1 bottle of wine and a few cans is more than enough "

Very good point.

over a year ago

As said previously in an earlier post of mine, children were not in house but needed to be picked up early next day hence my travelling to them.

Thanks for all the opinions i'm happy with the way I handled it and would do the same again although I would like to think I never have to make that choice in future...maybe I left myself open to it by making the gesture in the first place. Don't think I'm going to change though.

over a year ago

"As said previously in an earlier post of mine, children were not in house but needed to be picked up early next day hence my travelling to them.

"

so you did, sorry didnt read thro the whole thread

in that case if they want to get pissed tell them to buy their own booze

over a year ago

"As said previously in an earlier post of mine, children were not in house but needed to be picked up early next day hence my travelling to them.

so you did, sorry didnt read thro the whole thread

in that case if they want to get pissed tell them to buy their own booze "

Lol

over a year ago

I always like to hear in situations like this, both sides of the story before making any comment or view.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"

Personally i do not think the OP should be providing drink at all, if i meet a guy i dont take beer for him, and i dont expect it back, meeting people for fun on here is a two way thing, the couple are not providing the fun all 3 of them are so why should the guy be paying for it with drink?

"

I think the difference NN is "expecting" and it simply beinga nice or polite thing to do.

If I was meeting someone for lets say a 30 minute session, as some couples advertise for as in arrive, fuck, leave I wouldn't bother with bringing a drink either. But if i was arriving at a single ladies or a couples house for an evening of fun, I'd probably take a bottle of something, just the same as if I was visiting a Vanilla friends house.

Similarly, when I have been at Xtasia I have sometimes bought a lady or a couple a drink, and I've accepted one back too. Sometimes I've had sex with the lady or couple before or after the drink and sometimes I haven't.

The difference with what the OP put was he thought he had become friends with the couple, he treated them as friends and took a drink round, and they abused that friendship.

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi all,

You should put em in touch with the other guy on the thread about the guy who asked for £10 to cover his petrol after meeting a couple at their house!!!!!

Sounds like they'd get on like a house on fire.......... NOT!

"

Haha, that was us and we kind of had flashbacks haha. It seems quite similar. OP, inbox us if u fancy a good old laugh about this.

Post new Message to Thread