Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Let's see if single guys live up to their profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its Suzie's birthday this month, and for a treat I have decided ( with full appreciation from Suzie ) to have a mini gang bang, now I appreciate finding a couple is hard with short notice, but with how many threads we have read on here about guys not getting a meet and how they are genuine and would love the chance, well we have had a meet out today asking for a few guys to enjoy her at ours tonight, had hundreds of _iews on our profile with very very little direct response, so I'm curious to know do single guys more often and not give it the big one about how hard done by they feel with getting meets, but when the oppurtunity presents itself they lose nerve to go with it, maybe I'm being harsh but curious to know what others feel if they have similar experience !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Good luck we tryed 3 weeks on running meets made but for the guys not to show up hope ypu find the real one's that will show up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good luck guys, i wished i lived a little closer to you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good luck and I hope you get the guys you want.

worth remembering though, it is a Tuesday and maybe the guys would love to come but have work commitments.

over a year ago

Don't feel hard done by - but sometimes us single guys get messed about a lot too. I have had couples contact me and they come on really strong and keen only to be let down by them or eventually ignored or blocked . And I'm never pushy etc. Sometimes real life gets in the way for either party - but people should always have the respect to let others know

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/12 18:23:21]

over a year ago

"good luck and I hope you get the guys you want.

worth remembering though, it is a Tuesday and maybe the guys would love to come but have work commitments.

"

That is a fair point ! But just thought more would take the opportunity regardless. Also maybe they don't fancy suzie, it's easy to ignore that in this world and just expect all to play whatever !!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

All I can suggest is the men who complain about not getting meets aren't the ones not turning up, but it seems unlikely. I suspect most of them bottle it last minute.

I have tried to arrange a GB twice this year and had no interest. Funnily enough, there are several established GB groups out there who I have met and had successful meets with, so it's probably that they are nervous meeting up with people they have never met before.

I recommend a club - always lots of fun there.

over a year ago

Maybe the GB isnt everyone's thing?

By *ing swingerMan
over a year ago

Romford

"Its Suzie's birthday this month, and for a treat I have decided ( with full appreciation from Suzie ) to have a mini gang bang, now I appreciate finding a couple is hard with short notice, but with how many threads we have read on here about guys not getting a meet and how they are genuine and would love the chance, well we have had a meet out today asking for a few guys to enjoy her at ours tonight, had hundreds of _iews on our profile with very very little direct response, so I'm curious to know do single guys more often and not give it the big one about how hard done by they feel with getting meets, but when the oppurtunity presents itself they lose nerve to go with it, maybe I'm being harsh but curious to know what others feel if they have similar experience !! "

If I say I'm game then I will not mess around after all that's what we are all here for... Fun fun fun simples!!!

over a year ago

I think it may be a little harsh to "Let's see if single guys live up to their profiles" with a meet on the same day..

As its already been said, its a weekday and a little short notice for some.

It can usually take days, weeks to get these meets arranged.

over a year ago

"I think it may be a little harsh to "Let's see if single guys live up to their profiles" with a meet on the same day..

It can usually take days, weeks to get these meets arranged."

They're men...not performing seals.

over a year ago

"

They're men...not performing seals."

Unless required lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Maybe it was too short notice and people either had other plans or being a week day work.

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

Been asked to a few or these and been cancelled at the last minute single guys get loads of stick on here and 9 out of 10 of the couples on here are the timewasters not the single guys

over a year ago

when we asked for a single guy to join us for my (F)first time we had a few guys that messaged us and two out of those were texting us and i chose one who turned out to be extremely understanding and gently eased me into it we are constantly being messaged for meets from single guys so be a little patient and try messaging a few yourself

over a year ago

the guys that turn up for such events are easy to find...thats why cross referencing others profiles helps-find out what fems/cpls have on their verify lists...check how many verifies the guys have....more verifies, more likely they will attend.Its how I work when finding traveling companions to things I'm invited to..that are a bit far for me(as I dont drive lol)

the tools are there, use them(I dont mean the cocks...the sites tools)

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Well i cam't see any reason why guys wouldn't want to meet, but looking at your meet request it does seem that you only decided to meet some guys as an afterthought. As people have said, if it's a last minute meet you are less likely to find what you are looking for so you are being a tad unfair to single guys

over a year ago

"good luck and I hope you get the guys you want.

"

Or their Mrs wasn't planning on being out tonight

over a year ago

Ok, well as a single guy I will answer from my perspective.

Firstly, I live nowhere near you so consequently haven't been searching your area. So (hypertheticaly) if you lived near to me I would (without doubt) be well up for attending. 100% !

Unless

You only advertised the meet today....

I need notice to arrange child care (I am a single parent) AND to re-arrange my work commitments for tomorrow.

If I was local (or someone local to me wants to arrange something similar) and I had a couple of days notice I'd be there in a shot

Can't believe there is no one local to you without commitments who hasn't jumped at the chance

over a year ago

Try not organising a gang bang the day you want it to happen, as single lad doesn't equal sat at home on computer all day waiting for a gangbang some where, lot of single lads were probably at work or busy

over a year ago

I can only speak from experience, but not all single guys are single. They are looking to get some extra. But on the other hand, we have had some great meets with some single in the past.

For me I always look at their left hand, and see if there is any kind of clue.

over a year ago

we have twice now tried to arrange a meet via the meet page.

we were getting the usaul messages saying they want to fuck nik.

as soon as the meet went up we had nothing,we even spotted a man about 15 miles away so messaged him as he wanted a meet that night.a few messages later he said its too far.

the last mmf we had was via someone we chatted to a few times

def lots of thrill seekers and dreamers on here.

good luck

over a year ago

"I think it may be a little harsh to "Let's see if single guys live up to their profiles" with a meet on the same day..

It can usually take days, weeks to get these meets arranged.

They're men...not performing seals."

Two good points and I like the second one made here.

I think this thread has highlighted the attitude to single males more than single males' willingness to meet. Most men here are slated for having an over zealous approach to meets with little patience but when it's for someone's own pleasure and need, people don't seem to care. It's unfair and a bit arrogant.

over a year ago

Not sure what the OP's actual question and comments had to do with single blokes profiles but let's see how this works.

A weekday short notice meet will rule out woodworkers and a load of other workers. One bunch gone.

The OP assumes every single bloke wants to share a GB. Wrong. Many of us aren't that desperate so that's another bunch gone.

The OP is in Stratford so any bloke more than say 50 miles away isn't going to be too interested. Another lot gone.

Some of us don't even bother to look at 'Meet Ads' as we don't all like the turn up and Fuck scenario. Another lot gone.

Others just may not like the look of you . .

So in short it's a wonder you get any interested at all to be honest. And l still can't see what this has to do with profiles

over a year ago

Woodworkers? Sorry predictive text on my phone D'UH. Meant shiftworkers.

over a year ago

Charlie !! All points duly noted!! And to finish the thread we had three guys, one did struggle with others being there, fair enough, other two played hard, we are happy, and above all our polite critisicm is withdrawn, all points are understandable and respected and our night ended up amazing, so faith is restored and thank you to those that turned up !!'

over a year ago

"Charlie !! All points duly noted!! And to finish the thread we had three guys, one did struggle with others being there, fair enough, other two played hard, we are happy, and above all our polite critisicm is withdrawn, all points are understandable and respected and our night ended up amazing, so faith is restored and thank you to those that turned up !!'"

Jobs a good 'un then....sorted!

Post new Message to Thread