Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lame excuses for no shows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What has been the lamest excuse you have recieved for a no show after arranging a meet?

ours would be, "sorry cant make it, i forgot my car needed MOT'ing"...

please add...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive been a bit ill last couple of days and don't feel any better today, i might be ok tomorrow though".....This was the Monday after meet was arranged on the Saturday. Blocked

over a year ago

Guinea pig died..

over a year ago

I had a Guinea pig once, it was winter, very cold and frosty, i went out to feed it and it was lying in hutch(in the garage) stiff as a board so i buried it.....When i told parents they said they go into hibernation in winter.....But it was too late

Rip Dino

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

"Sorry, won't be there as promised..Had a better offer!".. and that was from the Mrs!!!

over a year ago

Not had one yet

over a year ago

"I had a Guinea pig once, it was winter, very cold and frosty, i went out to feed it and it was lying in hutch(in the garage) stiff as a board so i buried it.....When i told parents they said they go into hibernation in winter.....But it was too late

Rip Dino "

Haha , did you have a meet planned before you found Dino?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Not a no show, but a cancellation...

I cant come, I have to go snowboarding

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/12 16:23:55]

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

A local couple apologised due to a babysitter failure. I'm a dad, I know kids come first, always willing to offer a second chance.

Agreed a next night meet with me and a FB.

Next night, after many string-along texts about role-play fantasy, they failed FB and me with a "sorry, unexpected friend visit".

20 mins later their status changed to "anyone fancy a meet", and to cap it all, a week later their status was complaining about time-wasters! Grrrr!!

over a year ago

''I've just remembered, I don't actually fancy you!''

over a year ago

"Guinea pig died.."

how if that was true i think thats a perfectly ok reason to cancel a meet

I met a guy not so long back and about 20 mins into the meet mt daughter called me saying the dog was fitting so i told the guy i was sorry but my dog was ill and i had to go, his reply was....your seriously leaving for a dog?

dead right i was

to some the love of their pets come before a shag

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Guinea pig died.."

to be fair , that is pretty traumatic..

should have said to the person 'bring it along in a bag for comfort'..

over a year ago

I think my best one was the guy i arranged to meet in birmingham. i got the train and we arranged for him to pick me up from the station, 10 mins after we was supposed to be meeting he text me saying he was sorry but he had another offer which he took so is no longer coming to pick me up but then went onto say he was free tomorrow if i wanted to re arrange

His honestly actually got him a brownie point lol

over a year ago

problem with the kids / baby sitter cancelled lol

probs a genuine excuse but when me and my ex were a couple on here we used to try to have a meet every weekend with another couple and always got that one at least 2 weeks out of every 4 weeks lol

i think thought it was down to dealing with the man, and sure the mrs was finding out about it on the on friday for the first time and cancelling it before saturday come lol

is a funny site to get to grips with when u offer it on a plate and still get people mess around haha but u soon learn to pick people better (let the lasses sort things out is my advice lol)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"problem with the kids / baby sitter cancelled lol

probs a genuine excuse but when me and my ex were a couple on here we used to try to have a meet every weekend with another couple and always got that one at least 2 weeks out of every 4 weeks lol

i think thought it was down to dealing with the man, and sure the mrs was finding out about it on the on friday for the first time and cancelling it before saturday come lol

is a funny site to get to grips with when u offer it on a plate and still get people mess around haha but u soon learn to pick people better (let the lasses sort things out is my advice lol) "

I have to disagree!! The wife always leave me to sort meets... perhaps thats why i got the MOT excuse, as he thought i would be more sympathetic... lol thanks for joing the post BTW x

over a year ago

I heard nothing from one no show until 2 days after our planned meet when he contacted me to tell me he'd been driving to buy me flowers before coming to meet me and had been involved in a car crash. He then sent me a blurry phone camera pic of his face with one eye squinted up and claimed that was one of his injuries.

I may have been inclined to believe him except that was his 2nd no show with a dubious excuse in 2 weeks. He'd also said other things that didn't sit quite right with me, but which I'd given the benefit of the doubt on.

He didn't get a third chance.

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"Guinea pig died.."

I have two guinea pigs and hope that was just a excuse and not true!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

One of mine was 'I forgot I had a meeting in [some town 200 miles from where he lived], two hours after he was supposed to meet. The other one had been in town the night before and was still in bed with the woman he'd picked up.

over a year ago

After cancelling on me once due to work, the guy contacted me again to meet up. Then a couple of hours before the arranged time he said he was too lazy to get in his car to meet me at the arranged place!! Lol

I had already started my beauty routine, so rather than put my efforts to waste I managed to get someone on a bit short notice from the site. So not a total waste of time

over a year ago

Ive had a few excuses given to me now.

Im not saying they are all false, just posting my experience lol

They have included "Mother Nature", to not feeling very well, or let down by baby sitter. Thankfully most were re-arranged so not totally let down, just frustrating on the day lol

Post new Message to Thread