FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

couples into footplay or the fetish at all ?

Jump to newest

By *mooth_metal OP   Couple
over a year ago

essex

we are a younger couple new to the idea of swinging but have been camming for years we love foot play both of us and we noticed it is certenly not a big thing on this site wonderd if any other couples are inot feet foot play or anything to do with the fetish x? any answers out there lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im not a couple but i have a massive foot fetish, dont know what it is about them but i just love feet and love having anything done to mine, i love guys wanking over my feet and cumming on them or having my feet peed on, infact anything at all that involves feet really, mine or other peoples

over a year ago

Me ( jamie ) i love feet and foot play lol have just got sam into it and she really likes it too

We would love to find more people that share our love for it lol !!!

Applications greatly accepted lol

over a year ago

essex

this is intresting should have asking something on hear sooner you are both really nice good profiles we would love to get to know both of you we have pics of shaz's feet and webcam also if not to far we love a meet for all sorts of fun xx anyone intrested

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Its definitely something we now enjoy, not a huge fetish with us but I do love a nice pair of feet, and to play with them is a great bonus. Mrs loves having hers felt and played with during sex, and of course having her toes in my mouth just before orgasm gives her a huge rush and spine tingling orgasm

over a year ago

Womans feet are highly erogenous !!! And apparently there is one spot you can massage that can make a woman orgasm !!! Not found it yet but worth the effort trying lol !!

over a year ago

Love to massage a pretty pair of feet. Rubbing inside the arch is supposed to feel very good. Painted toe nails & stockinged feet are a huge turn on for me.

over a year ago

"Love to massage a pretty pair of feet. Rubbing inside the arch is supposed to feel very good. Painted toe nails & stockinged feet are a huge turn on for me. "

By *adyH and GrissomCouple
over a year ago

Llantarnum

Had this for the first time the other night, a guy licking and sucking my foot while he was inside me - very pleasant indeed

over a year ago

My ex loved my feet... massaging the kissing, sucking my toes (i was in fits of giggles) loved me to wank him with my feet.

Didn't do anything for me but obliged to please him

over a year ago

essex

anyone like cum on toes mabey sucking toes mabey even slave foot ply lol there is so much

over a year ago

I love feet. Its sensual and very intimate. I love taking it in my mouth, sucking and gently scratching with my teeth..see her back arch mmmm (your getting me going now lol)

over a year ago

We absolutely love foot fetish anything at all whether its sexy heels, sexy bare feet or naughty cum covered soles we both adore women's feet & are up for anything with a sexy pair of feet

Post new Message to Thread