Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fakes couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hay im sorry to rant yer, and sounds silly as im into wemen, BUT y is it there are loads of single males out there who make couples profile and then pretend to be both..... wtf is with that. i dont find it fair on the couple that they are going to meet, they get there hopes up and such.... why do you single guys make fake profiles..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so they can wank at ur pics?..pretty obvious.

over a year ago

It's annoying for the genuine single guys too because it just increases the volume of messages to try and stand out from because of these dick heads.

over a year ago

and if they get the meet, there are some couples who end up just accepting his word that the wife wasnt too sure and too shy blahhblahhh give the telephone number of someone female(maybe a relative) who will confirm he can play single...and they will all meet up soon.

hey presto, they verify the couple

who is at fault here ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i get what you mean but that dont help single guys reali does it. i mean i do feel for the single guys sometimes i really do. they have a hard time as it is with out the fakes xx

over a year ago

"i get what you mean but that dont help single guys reali does it. i mean i do feel for the single guys sometimes i really do. they have a hard time as it is with out the fakes xx"

anyway, when ur lookin for some cock..geez a buzz lol

Post new Message to Thread