Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not cuck but-------

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

love to see my wife another guys cock,better if bigger than mine too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Nothing wrong with that ,its "Wife watching" , in fact it is cuckolding in its basic form.

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We are the same I love to watch my wife being fucked hard preferably by a guy with a bigger cock than me. But I don't consider myself a cuck, the humiliation side of it would wind me up.

over a year ago

great to here from someone so similar!

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

What can I say she likes getting fucked and I like watching it is a perfect match

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like D watching me as I fuck a girl...is that like reverse cuckold?

Mind you I also like watching her with a guy or a girl; equal opportunities here!

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I don't think of what I do as cuckold at all I just enjoy seeing my wife with the men.

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

i not only enjoy seeing the wife with another cock ,, but joining in with them is awesome, so if that makes me a cuckold, then so what ,,enjoy life,

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"i not only enjoy seeing the wife with another cock ,, but joining in with them is awesome, so if that makes me a cuckold, then so what ,,enjoy life, "

Exactly!!! why does it bother so many about the title? If you enjoy it and it turns you on does it matter what it makes you or what its called ? Enjoy it , live it !!!!

By *rbadguy64Couple
over a year ago

bangor

I have watched my wife with a guy on two separate occasions , absolutely amazing experience .

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"We are the same I love to watch my wife being fucked hard preferably by a guy with a bigger cock than me. But I don't consider myself a cuck, the humiliation side of it would wind me up. "

Exactly the same here.. x

over a year ago

Yes fantastic to watch her face and see how her body reacts!

over a year ago

I love watching Tracy with guys and couples. Very horny.

over a year ago

I'm the same, nothing better than seeing a smile on K's face when she is being pleasured!

over a year ago

first time ive seen one of these threads without a guy offering their services by now lol

over a year ago

Well I'm offering my services if anyone is close enough? (mostly London at the

minute). Please feel free to get in touch .

over a year ago

my hubby loves watching me with other men its turns him on and i love teasing him to

over a year ago

"We are the same I love to watch my wife being fucked hard preferably by a guy with a bigger cock than me. But I don't consider myself a cuck, the humiliation side of it would wind me up. "

my ex was like that, he loved watching me with men, the more the merrier, we used to go to clubs and start playing and as men joined in he'd back off and watch

There was no way he was cuck, if anyone had tried the humiliation side with him he'd have pulled them off and slung them out he was just a voyer he liked to watch

over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"We are the same I love to watch my wife being fucked hard preferably by a guy with a bigger cock than me. But I don't consider myself a cuck, the humiliation side of it would wind me up.

my ex was like that, he loved watching me with men, the more the merrier, we used to go to clubs and start playing and as men joined in he'd back off and watch

There was no way he was cuck, if anyone had tried the humiliation side with him he'd have pulled them off and slung them out he was just a voyer he liked to watch"

This sums us up perfectly too. Though with couples we do like to both get in the thick of it. Everyone seems to have their own definition of 'cuck' to be honest.

over a year ago

"We are the same I love to watch my wife being fucked hard preferably by a guy with a bigger cock than me. But I don't consider myself a cuck, the humiliation side of it would wind me up.

There was no way he was cuck, if anyone had tried the humiliation side with him he'd have pulled them off and slung them out he was just a voyer he liked to watch

This sums us up perfectly too. Though with couples we do like to both get in the thick of it. Everyone seems to have their own definition of 'cuck' to be honest."

i dont see it as cuck at all, cuckhold, to me is more a state of mind than a action, theres a difference between being a cuck and a voyer

over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

This sums us up perfectly too. Though with couples we do like to both get in the thick of it. Everyone seems to have their own definition of 'cuck' to be honest.

i dont see it as cuck at all, cuckhold, to me is more a state of mind than a action, theres a difference between being a cuck and a voyer "

Agree, but on rare occasions we've met alone too. Cuck, hotwife, voyeur.. who really cares as long as it works.

over a year ago

I know it turns Sean on so much when he watches me with other men I try to make it enjoyable for him by doing the things he likes to see, sucking guys till they cum etc. Then of course the ultimate fucking.

There is no way he is cuck, quite the opposite really, if a man started humiliating him he would stop it immediately. I would agree with that as well. Thankully we have only experieced it once and he told the guy to stop taking the P, at which the guy apologised profusely.

By *horleytwoCouple
over a year ago

chorley

Love watching Emma getting fucked by a guy who has a bigger cock than me, especially when he gives her a hard pounding and makes her cum.

A couple of weeks ago we arranged for a guy to come round and while we were waiting she went into the shower and shaved her pussy, knowing she was doing this for him and not me had me rock hard and still turns me on now thinking about it!!

Post new Message to Thread