Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

first time anal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all

I consider myself to be straight. I do not fancy men, but have given few blow jobs...

Im thinking of trying anal, now what would be better, a lady with a strapon (I far prefer women) or a man...or maybe both lol

helllpppp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't get how you can be straight and give blow jobs?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

neither can I! To me as a single female, your are just lying, harsh I know but true! Why put straight in the first place when you obviously are not???

over a year ago

I was waiting for that.

I think one persons definition of bi, is differnt to anohter. I dont think an act of a type of sex determines their sexuality

over a year ago

"I don't get how you can be straight and give blow jobs?"
. Yeah I agree with you don't understand why either think he might be confused x

over a year ago

foxy - its intresting how you see it as a lie. Its a fair viewpoint, but not one I agree with

over a year ago

Find a partner to introduce you to it gradually. Fingers and small toys first. Going straight to a strap-on may put you off something you'd otherwise enjoy.

Alternatively, condition yourself with fingers and toys of gradually increasing size first, then look for the right person.

over a year ago

"Hi all

I consider myself to be straight. I do not fancy men, but have given few blow jobs...

Im thinking of trying anal, now what would be better, a lady with a strapon (I far prefer women) or a man...or maybe both lol

helllpppp "

Gay deal with it and enjoy life

over a year ago

glenlivy

Im not confused...

I wouldnt kiss a man,

I dont feel affection to a man

I dnt want to put my dick in a man

I wouldnt want to stroke a man

all about perception i think

over a year ago

glenlivy

Im not confused...

I wouldnt kiss a man,

all about perception i think

over a year ago

kinkyinberks

thanks for your kind reply

and not being judgemental; its a pity more cannot be like you.

over a year ago

"I don't get how you can be straight and give blow jobs?"

I think he means sexually straight. There is no option to specify orally bi, fully bi or whatever.

If I was a virgin and gave someone a BJ I'd still consider myself a virgin.

What does it really matter how anyone labels himself as long as they are honest and clear about what they do and don't want?

over a year ago

"I don't get how you can be straight and give blow jobs?

I think he means sexually straight. There is no option to specify orally bi, fully bi or whatever.

If I was a virgin and gave someone a BJ I'd still consider myself a virgin.

What does it really matter how anyone labels himself as long as they are honest and clear about what they do and don't want?"

I think there are a lot of sad people who just want to point fingers and throw stones.

I find it quite a prejudice actually

over a year ago

I don't get how trying to help you understand something is being judgmental. You admitted to facts, you are also interested in woman so you can't be classified as gay, but bi. You are what you are no one is here to judge you.

over a year ago

"I don't get how trying to help you understand something is being judgmental. You admitted to facts, you are also interested in woman so you can't be classified as gay, but bi. You are what you are no one is here to judge you."

you did

nevermind

it doesnt answer my question anyway

over a year ago

"glenlivy

Im not confused...

I wouldnt kiss a man,

all about perception i think"

. I am not here to judge you but do think there is some confusion as I give oral to a woman and am considered bi so is it not the same for a man ? Maybe I am the one that's confused but if you want to do anything with a man or woman then I feel that's up to you would you not consider yourself as bi? Just asking please don't take offence x

over a year ago

"I don't get how trying to help you understand something is being judgmental. You admitted to facts, you are also interested in woman so you can't be classified as gay, but bi. You are what you are no one is here to judge you."

He asked for info about a first time anal experience, not for help understanding his sexuality.

Someone who isn't sexually attracted to men isn't bi, in my book, even if he will suck the odd cock when the moment is right.

Why should anyone else care anyway, unless they're interested in shagging him?

Trying to tell someone else who and what they are, when you don't even know them, is judgmental.

over a year ago

I think its easy to label people.

To me bisexuality is when you are happy with one gender as you are with another.

hasnt this thread gone in an odd direction lol

over a year ago

I guess it depends on if you need physical attraction to have sex or just a sense of sexual arousal.

The act of a blow job for example, it can feel amazing even if you don't know who is giving it to you! You are getting one in a dark room and its amazing... If you find out its a guy doing it, does that suddenly mean its not amazing?

Does not mean suddenly you are gay and fancy men, it just means you enjoy amazing blow jobs!!

The OP might just get aroused by the act of what he is doing, not by who he is doing it to!

Sometimes sex can be great just cos its great sex, irrespective of physical attraction.

over a year ago

"I don't get how trying to help you understand something is being judgmental. You admitted to facts, you are also interested in woman so you can't be classified as gay, but bi. You are what you are no one is here to judge you.

He asked for info about a first time anal experience, not for help understanding his sexuality.

Someone who isn't sexually attracted to men isn't bi, in my book, even if he will suck the odd cock when the moment is right.

Why should anyone else care anyway, unless they're interested in shagging him?

Trying to tell someone else who and what they are, when you don't even know them, is judgmental."

Thank you.

I think thats a really decent comment.

Not because you re defending me; but because of your thoughtfulness into understanding the situation

over a year ago

"I guess it depends on if you need physical attraction to have sex or just a sense of sexual arousal.

The act of a blow job for example, it can feel amazing even if you don't know who is giving it to you! You are getting one in a dark room and its amazing... If you find out its a guy doing it, does that suddenly mean its not amazing?

Does not mean suddenly you are gay and fancy men, it just means you enjoy amazing blow jobs!!

The OP might just get aroused by the act of what he is doing, not by who he is doing it to!

Sometimes sex can be great just cos its great sex, irrespective of physical attraction."

damn right

over a year ago

"I guess it depends on if you need physical attraction to have sex or just a sense of sexual arousal.

Sometimes sex can be great just cos its great sex, irrespective of physical attraction."

I agree totally.

over a year ago

Agree with Kinky. From personal experience:

Try small toys and fingers. Work your way up to a cock and at all times use plenty of lube. Poppers help relax you if you need it.

Do think you need to re-examine your perception of your sexuality tho. Just my opinion.

over a year ago

You enjoy sucking cock so what is the big deal x orally bi and if a cock up your arse turns you on then you are fully bi x

over a year ago

How can you consider yourself straight if you enjoy blow jobs and you want to try anal sex??

Lots of good lube!! And relax deep breathes !!

over a year ago

I can't see why his sexuality is relevant. He wants advice on anal. It's a pretty straightforward request. His sexuality is nothing to do with it.

over a year ago

"I can't see why his sexuality is relevant. He wants advice on anal. It's a pretty straightforward request. His sexuality is nothing to do with it."

Actually he initially wanted to know which was better, a lady with a strapon or a guy. He put his sexuality out there for us to comment on in his first sentence. Thats the problem with the internet, it allows anyone to have an opinion.

over a year ago

On the subject of lube, some can sting when used for anal. The membranes in there are sensitive. Choose carefully and try new ones with caution.

I usually use Pasante Light Lube. It's the one my partners have had fewest problems with.

Use condoms on toys to keep them clean and prevent them from picking up any smell.

Be very careful what you put up there. If it doesn't have a flared base it could get lost. During orgasm the contractions can pull toys inside, leading to uncomfortable trips to A&E!

over a year ago

"I can't see why his sexuality is relevant. He wants advice on anal. It's a pretty straightforward request. His sexuality is nothing to do with it.

Actually he initially wanted to know which was better, a lady with a strapon or a guy. He put his sexuality out there for us to comment on in his first sentence. Thats the problem with the internet, it allows anyone to have an opinion. "

This

over a year ago

And the nurses never believe "I was just doing the washing up, slipped on some water and fell onto it"

over a year ago

"I can't see why his sexuality is relevant. He wants advice on anal. It's a pretty straightforward request. His sexuality is nothing to do with it.

Actually he initially wanted to know which was better, a lady with a strapon or a guy. He put his sexuality out there for us to comment on in his first sentence. Thats the problem with the internet, it allows anyone to have an opinion. "

I read that as a technical enquiry, ie is there likely to be any advantage of one over the other? A practical question since nobody could advise him which he would prefer emotionally or in terms of attraction.

He did mention how he perceives himself sexually, yes, but I don't think he was asking about that and it doesn't seem to matter much, to me at least.

over a year ago

"And the nurses never believe "I was just doing the washing up, slipped on some water and fell onto it" "

By *risky-841Woman
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Hi all

helllpppp "

You sound bi curious to me :s Or just curious for anal?

I'd start off with lots of lube and fingering your anus (while using a condom on your finger), make sure you relax, you don't want to tear anything.

You'd need to train it a lot too. Butt plugs, lube, lube, lube. Don't go straight for didos or your girl with a strap-on, will be too sore you'd not enjoy it.

I'm not an expert though :s So have a read up on it online.

I hope this helps xx

over a year ago

Guess, Bi or straight should be on your relationship taste, not sexual preferences. Bi fun is my sex fun, I don't want a boyfriend...

How many bi women are married.....

over a year ago

Isn't it about how you see yourself? Mrs D has had lots of sexual experiences with other girls but still says she is not bisexual. Mainly because she would always choose to play with a man before a woman.

I have had lots of cocks waving around my face but never felt the need to touch one, suppose that makes me straight. However if I did (for instance if it turned D on) would that then make me bisexual?

M

over a year ago

Use as much lube as possible and go at your pace. Find the position that suits you relax and enjoy

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

Best advice is to get someone who knows what they're doing, male or female

Post new Message to Thread