Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why always "add me on msn"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you message someone, why do Lot of them try to get your email address or ask you to add the on msn?

Why not chat on here, and you can still send each other pics??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

We would like to know that one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cos it has a1 to 1 cam, and no I DONT have msn before anyone asks

over a year ago

i quite like the idea of not camming; sending a couple of photos, chatting online before a meeting is my preferred way.

over a year ago

Thats a no from us we never chat on msn unless we have already met you. Just as easy to chat on here

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It's especially fun for me, as I have put on my profile I don't have MSN or a webcam, yet get so many messages from people wanting to add me to MSN or cam with me.

It's as if they haven't read my profile. But that wouldn't happen here, right?

over a year ago

it gets on my tits.

over a year ago

"We would like to know that one "
Me too

over a year ago

Because it's like phone sex chatlines but free. They can chat to you in 'real time' have a wank then sod off. Sod that....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all the replies, and I'm glad to see its not just me that it pisses off!

over a year ago

As a chatroomist I really do despair at some of the 'lines' that single blokes throw out there.

'Open your PM box'.... erm did you ask first?

'You have a friends invite' .... I want to wank over your private phots.

'Add me' .... no please or whatever. Just do it. NOW!

'Hit me up on Yahoo'.... a Golden Oldie.

'1 2 1 ctc bbe' ...translations gratefully received.

'Is my cam on' ..... so naive its wonderful.

'Where are you?'...erm ..oh is it not in my profile?

'You want big cock baby?'....actually no I am a Lesbian.

'hey sweetie bbc here on cam'...ooh is that BBC2 OLympics?

....feel free to add any others....

over a year ago

"It's especially fun for me, as I have put on my profile I don't have MSN or a webcam, yet get so many messages from people wanting to add me to MSN or cam with me.

It's as if they haven't read my profile. But that wouldn't happen here, right?"

Good idea, I think Ill add that too

over a year ago

who is messaging u? males ,females,couples?

anyway, Ive barely any interest for camming and yes it can all be done via fab anyway.

make sure if U do msn etc....have a proper swinging msn, not one linked to other social networks like facebook

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

When we were looking to meet, we would use MSN simply as we tended not to show our faces in the chatrooms on here. You never know who is recording and when we where on cam is was generally whilst we where fucking.

On MSN it let other people see us face to face, whilst reducing the risk of losing our annonimity. I know in some people's world it's not a concern, but for us it was a fairly big deal, not because we are famous or up ourselves, we just liked to keep our swinging private, but we also understood that people who wanted to meet would want to see what we looked like so a quick high on MSN, helped them see if we where good enough for them.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"When you message someone, why do Lot of them try to get your email address or ask you to add the on msn?

Why not chat on here, and you can still send each other pics??"

wots ur email addy pet .. wud luv to discuss this ???

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"When you message someone, why do Lot of them try to get your email address or ask you to add the on msn?

For us it is because we don't want to swop pics but we do like to see and show face on cam.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

been tidying up again Ruggers?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

over a year ago

I have used msn in the past because then I could chat without getting the 'fancy a fuck' & 'wot u up 2 now' messages...don't use it so much now because I don't seem to get as many of those messages anymore. Sigh! x

over a year ago

"As a chatroomist I really do despair at some of the 'lines' that single blokes throw out there.

'Open your PM box'.... erm did you ask first?

'You have a friends invite' .... I want to wank over your private phots.

'Add me' .... no please or whatever. Just do it. NOW!

'Hit me up on Yahoo'.... a Golden Oldie.

'1 2 1 ctc bbe' ...translations gratefully received.

'Is my cam on' ..... so naive its wonderful.

'Where are you?'...erm ..oh is it not in my profile?

'You want big cock baby?'....actually no I am a Lesbian.

'hey sweetie bbc here on cam'...ooh is that BBC2 OLympics?

....feel free to add any others....

"

how about:-

Inbox me?

I don't know why but it gets right under my skin. I can understand changing language to account for changes in comunication methods "I tweeted" etc. But how is "inbox me" better or more efficient than "mail me"?

Mumble mumble. Are girls allowed in the grumpy old fart club?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Mumble mumble. Are girls allowed in the grumpy old fart club?"

We have a special table. Pull up a chair.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Due to a previous bad experience I keep all communication on here until after the first coffee meet.

I don't give out my phone number, email or anything like msn until I have had a chance to meet face to face.

So when I get told that people's jobs are too important to have face pics on the site and why don't we msn instead I simply reply that my safety is paramount and part of my safety measures is to keep all contact in one place. Then I wave bye bye and wish them well.

And wait for them to message me again a couple of weeks later with a verified face pic!

over a year ago

people giving out their BBM on profiles...whats that about...twats

over a year ago

I tend to find it easier to chat on msn if I'm getting on with someone. I have never been a great fan of chatrooms, they turn into lots of guys demanding to see flesh or the person your chatting to is bombarded by every chancer in the room. Also inevitably when ever people congregate anywhere cliques form, plus I like to chat to people and not just about sex......its allways nice to get to know someone a bit better.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

But there is another great way to get to know someone better. Meet for a coffee!

When I'm interested in meeting someone it takes very few messages. I think it has been arranged with about three on each side!

If I want to shoot the breeze then I come onto the forums. If I want to take it further then I meet in the flesh.

over a year ago

"But there is another great way to get to know someone better. Meet for a coffee!

When I'm interested in meeting someone it takes very few messages. I think it has been arranged with about three on each side!

If I want to shoot the breeze then I come onto the forums. If I want to take it further then I meet in the flesh."

Well there is that, I just do it the way that feels most comfortable for me. After all that is what it comes down to is how you feel most at ease.

Although I will say I'm not adverse to the idea of coffee/tea beforehand and have done so in the past......just wanted to put a different view across

over a year ago

msn works for us.

We have two accounts one for family and one for swinging friends.

We like to add couples who contact us to msn, should that have/use it of course.

If we have a cancelation often our swinging friends on msn can help or have no meet planned that night also.

Meet today on this site serves its purpose, but we have had more luck with our contacts on msn should we find ourselfs free.

In short we like msn and always ask couples that contact us if they use it.

But of course its there choice if they want to add us or not.

over a year ago

Two reasons why they push you for it...

1. MSN lets you do 1-2-1 cam (and they are probably indulging in a fair amount of self-abuse at the other end of the line, and ...

2. There is no monitoring or control over it like there is in the chat rooms on Fab. There is also no record of what has gone on (unless you are a techno geek and have set up some sort of recording yourself)

We've had a few offering their emails to get us to add them on MSN - and it's always way too early in the contact 'process' and we now block anyone who does it.

over a year ago

"Mumble mumble. Are girls allowed in the grumpy old fart club?"

Of course you are, but there is a long waiting list of blokes in front of you..... but if you're nice to us, we might let you come to the front of the queue....

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Pics alone can be old or flattering! Seeing someone on cam allows a real look at them. Many people are not comfortable showing their face on cam in chatroomn or cannot get their cams to work on fab, but can on msn or skype.

For me its simply another selection tool to find the best matches, saving time on exchanging pics or meeting up with the masses.

Its a good idea to have separate email, msn, skype or whatever accounts for this purpose.

Its your choice, but you're only limiting your own opportunities by not getting modern and going with the flow.

Curls

By * shrewsburyMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Why not chat on here, and you can still send each other pics??

Two reasons why they push you for it...

1. MSN lets you do 1-2-1 cam (and they are probably indulging in a fair amount of self-abuse at the other end of the line, and ...

2. There is no monitoring or control over it like there is in the chat rooms on Fab. There is also no record of what has gone on (unless you are a techno geek and have set up some sort of recording yourself)

We've had a few offering their emails to get us to add them on MSN - and it's always way too early in the contact 'process' and we now block anyone who does it.

"

I can see where you are coming from, however when I ask it more that it is a better connection than the pm box in the chat room as it tends to drop out on me and the using the inbox for a to and throw conversation is a bit annoying. That said I'm probably in the minority that use it that way as im not that pushy and let the stuff stated above develop naturally while the others will aim for that straight away

over a year ago

got a message the other day "whats your MSN" from a "nice" couple who wanted to meet us. I replied that sorry we didnt have one but heres our phone number. and we found ourselves no longer on their friends and blocked

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

Hey its there loss I have had that to.bloody crazy on here sometimes.

over a year ago

stuff em.

same as people who friend request you and never sent a mail let alone chatted to you.

never add people to msn. its a complete waste of your time.

this site is free for a reason!

and if your unsure what that means i'll tell you.

So you can contact people and arrange to meet without parting cash .

apart from that the only thing they need is your number the day before or on the day of your meet.

anything else is a joke.

be hard about it or you'll have 200 people on your msn and no one will talk to you.

hang on, somethings on my shoe!

over a year ago

"Hey its there loss I have had that to.bloody crazy on here sometimes."

Can be a right giggle as well. And more fun than not IMHO.

Colchester eh?....

over a year ago

"got a message the other day "whats your MSN" from a "nice" couple who wanted to meet us. I replied that sorry we didnt have one but heres our phone number. and we found ourselves no longer on their friends and blocked "

Weren't me. Haven't got MSN. Only Yahooooo....

over a year ago

I did try the msn thing when I was first on here. But I soon had a list of contacts who seemed to have nothing better to do than message me as soon as I came online. Didn't matter what time of day, regardless of what online/away/busy setting I used I'd get the same 5-10 guys wanting to chat.

So I didn't bother going on msn. At least on here I can quietly message people at my discression.

over a year ago

its quicker on MSN, plus you can see if they are genuine

over a year ago

"its quicker on MSN, plus you can see if they are genuine "

genuine for what? camsex lol

I havent used msn for years for meets, barely needed to cam ever...maybe i just find the people that lack the patience for messing about on cams...

and lastly, ppl are going on about going into chatrooms to cam...as they never know whos possibly recording them...I can record an msn cam quite easily.If u wanna cam, go to a chat room, a simple wave,thumbs up whatever should be enough....however what cammers seem to want is long drawn out camsessions...oh....and then the meets not so important

not saying I hate cyber, Ive enjoyed a wank or 2 with ppl Ive met or intend to meet...but I want off my arse and shagging..in person

Post new Message to Thread