Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi couple for inexperienced guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any bi couple that would be interested in an inexperienced guy that is inexperienced sexually(never been with a man) and to swingers.

If there is any advice to give me that would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is there any bi couple that would be interested in an inexperienced guy that is inexperienced sexually(never been with a man) and to swingers.

If there is any advice to give me that would be greatly appreciated"

good luck on this one fella - because it reads more like -

"sinlg eguy looking for a shag - any taker im desperate " lol

Which im sure your not - and its hard to understand why you not got any meets under your belt already - dont give up im sure smeone will notice soon - just done coma accross so desperate

Just my oppinion thats all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont see the attraction in playing with someone who doesnt know what they are doing. In the same way would hate to meet a virgine

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Hey I'm looking for anything really... Can't say that being an 'anything' suits us!!! So you're pissing on your own chips already.

It's also much more polite to talk in terms of what you have to offer rather than what you want to TAKE!

That said, we can totally sympathise with your position because everyone in this hobby had to start somewhere, whatever it was, straight, bisexual, MMF, FFM, MFMF or whatever, there was a first time for all and any of it.

It's just a shame that so many swingers seem to forget that fact and will discount you purely for your lack of experience. But there is more to it than that...

Your age will reduce your chances and your approach isn't helping. Begging for help isn't all that attractive.

over a year ago

Appreciate it

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd advise you to go dogging to build up some experience. It is a lot more annonymous, so if you find you aren't too keen, you haven't lost much.

over a year ago

"I'd advise you to go dogging to build up some experience. It is a lot more annonymous, so if you find you aren't too keen, you haven't lost much."

Cheers

Any dogging sites in/near Nottingham?

Post new Message to Thread