Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

first meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where would be the best proffered place to go on the first meet and would you buy each other drinks/meal or pay for your own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

come on dont be a cheap skate your hoping to get it on with the lady at least be a gent and buy her a few drinks

over a year ago

I dunno I rarely meet outwith the play area lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"come on dont be a cheap skate your hoping to get it on with the lady at least be a gent and buy her a few drinks"

and equally she is hoping to get it on with him

i dont see any need for one side to pay more than the other and will always offer to pay my share.

having been on the end of a meet where i paid petrol to get ther (he lived near the hotel), i paid for the hotel, i drove him to go meet his mates afterwards i can tell you it certainly doesnt add anything to the meet to be the only one paying out

over a year ago

"come on dont be a cheap skate your hoping to get it on with the lady at least be a gent and buy her a few drinks"
need to ask the question with all this equality lol

over a year ago

"Where would be the best proffered place to go on the first meet and would you buy each other drinks/meal or pay for your own

"

I've lost count of the number of guy's who have "forgotten their wallet" when meeting up for a coffee!!

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Doesn't look good you should at least make the offer to pay then up to her if she wants to pay her half or be treated like a lady. Remember first impressions!

over a year ago

sorry i buy my own drinks

over a year ago

"Doesn't look good you should at least make the offer to pay then up to her if she wants to pay her half or be treated like a lady. Remember first impressions! "

over a year ago

I always have my wallet with me and surprisingly it always has money in it of course the offer would be there to pay for the drinks / meal but nobody has commented on meeting place or is that just minor detail as first impressions and all that

over a year ago

evesham

i would suggest somewhere comfortable for both you, perhaps a coffee shop or something...then if you fancy a bit more you culd alway go to a otel or bak to hers etc

over a year ago

1st meet is usually a social for me

so a drink and a chat

nothing pressured always worked for me

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

I couldn't eat a meal then play I'd throw up

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"1st meet is usually a social for me

so a drink and a chat

nothing pressured always worked for me"

This.

First meets should be a coffee shop if it's during the day or a pub or bar if it's in the evening. Make it somewhere decent though... not a greasy spoon cafe for an all day breakfast - Cafe Nero, Costa or Starbucks is fine. Similarly, going to your local - especially if it's a spit and sawdust pub - probably ain't such a good idea. And I'd avoid the Scampi Flavour Fries and Pork Scratchings, if I were you.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"I couldn't eat a meal then play I'd throw up"

Sorry, love... it ain't anything to do with you. It's the dodgy kebab I ate on the way over.

over a year ago

I would never plan to go for a meal on a social meet.

Drinks wise, I would buy the first round but I would not expect to buy the next one. Equality works both ways.

over a year ago

evesham

"1st meet is usually a social for me

so a drink and a chat

nothing pressured always worked for me

This.

First meets should be a coffee shop if it's during the day or a pub or bar if it's in the evening. Make it somewhere decent though... not a greasy spoon cafe for an all day breakfast - Cafe Nero, Costa or Starbucks is fine. Similarly, going to your local - especially if it's a spit and sawdust pub - probably ain't such a good idea. And I'd avoid the Scampi Flavour Fries and Pork Scratchings, if I were you. "

ah man i had scampi fres last night.....and pork scratchings o another meet but that story probably supports your arguement lol

however these were guys i'd met before lol

over a year ago

I always meet just to say hello. never play or pay first meet. unless its just a coffee. if all good then dutch it is for the playfull meet.

over a year ago

I like to meet for a drink in the pub first and have no problem paying for the round.

I would not go for a meal on a first meet as there would be no escaping if we didn't click.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"I like to meet for a drink in the pub first and have no problem paying for the round.

I would not go for a meal on a first meet as there would be no escaping if we didn't click."

Great... mine's a double Jack Daniels! Actually, make it a treble if you're paying

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i would expect the guy to pay for the first drink then id pay for the next. i would want us to sit paying for our drinks individually all night. i would go for a meal abit to much for me im not on a date

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I like to think that I pay my way.. So when out I have brought drinks and the man has been quite surprised at that..

Post new Message to Thread