Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Boobjobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

where do women stand on them would they like them done or have you already had them done and do you feel it improved your sex life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think woman usually stand on their feet, not their boobs

over a year ago

I would definitely get them if I could afford them, I don't think they would improve my sex life any, but would love to have a nice cleavage in corsets and sexy dresses

Buying clothes would be more fun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would definitely get them if I could afford them, I don't think they would improve my sex life any, but would love to have a nice cleavage in corsets and sexy dresses

Buying clothes would be more fun "

so what size would you go to?

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

Have thought about it a lot! Would definitely get them done if I had 4 grand spare! Maybe next year!

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

From a mans point of view, I don't like them

over a year ago

"From a mans point of view, I don't like them"

me neither, they look and feel wrong. Only seen a couple nice boob jobs, seen 100s of nice natural.

A lot can go wrong and have to really weigh it up its major surgery

over a year ago

My ex had a boob job, they looked Ok but to be honest they didn't feel right

She should have saved her money or gone for some 'arse reduction surgery' instead!!

over a year ago

Luckily, I don't need one, mine are big enough!

As for other people, I'm not fussed. Rarely looks natural.

over a year ago

Im lucky enough not to need one but if I was lacking in that department why not?! It's my body and I'll do what I like with it x

over a year ago

Dont like them. I got mine free.

Used to be a size 6-8 with 32 AA boobs then i put on weight and lo and behold i've now got D's

over a year ago

I don't like them either. Natural all the way!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'd prefer it if gravity hadn't affected my boobs quite so much, it's embarrasing that I can't wear a short skirt without my nipples being lower than the hem, but I don't think I'd like to have surgery un-necessarily .....mind you, ask me again when I win the Euromillions and I'm booking my appointments on Harley Street to have everything nipped, tucked and lifted

over a year ago

I almost had one a few years ago as was skinny with small boobs, so glad I did not now!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Whilst there are those who will say natural is always better, there are also plenty of people who love ladies with boobjobs.

For me it's about appearance. If you are happy with the way you are and you feel you are getting enough attention (sex) with what you have got, then having a boob job would seam somewhat an un-nessasary risk as the reward is not so great if you are already happy.

However if you are not happy with the way you look, or maybe you are happy with the way you look, but you are not getting the advances you would like and you feel a boob job would improve this for you then, it makes perfect sense.

Whilst it is not as simple as putting make up on as surgery always carries risks, it is just an extention of make up, it's there to make you happy, either directly or indirectly with the reaction you get from other people.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

neva had any womanly feature in my life such as tits .. hips etc etc .. but hey ho this is how i am .. take it or leave it ! .. aint spending loads of money trying to please fellas

im still hoping that puberty can occur at 40 !! lol

over a year ago

"neva had any womanly feature in my life such as tits .. hips etc etc .. but hey ho this is how i am .. take it or leave it ! .. aint spending loads of money trying to please fellas

im still hoping that puberty can occur at 40 !! lol "

The last reason anyone should have one is to "please fellas".

Such a big decision should be all about the woman and how she feels about herself.

XXXX

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"neva had any womanly feature in my life such as tits .. hips etc etc .. but hey ho this is how i am .. take it or leave it ! .. aint spending loads of money trying to please fellas

Such a big decision should be all about the woman and how she feels about herself.

XXXX"

Do I dare prod this hornets nest?????

Nah I'll leave it alone.

over a year ago

XXXX

Nah I'll leave it alone.

"

Prod away

I'm guessing you mean have I had one?

Yes to rectify a very noticeable imbalance,which was made more so when I used to diet for bodybuilding contests.

I've never been friends with my boobs and I'm still not happy with them but they're better than they were.

The worse thing is I come from a family where the women have terrific boobs. T

XXX

over a year ago

i do think plastic is fantastic.

There are so many ladies who wish they could have "nicer" breasts.

Note that I did not say larger.

Lets face it, if there was a penis extention service, all men would have at least 12 inches lol

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

XXXX

Nah I'll leave it alone.

Prod away

I'm guessing you mean have I had one?

Yes to rectify a very noticeable imbalance,which was made more so when I used to diet for bodybuilding contests.

I've never been friends with my boobs and I'm still not happy with them but they're better than they were.

The worse thing is I come from a family where the women have terrific boobs. T

XXX"

It was more about prodding the notion of a woman just doing it for herself. When it comes to the asthetic, I find the notion of doing it for myself hard to comprehend.

ie if I was the only person on the planet, I'd have a boob job done just for myself.

I can see getting it done to make ones self more attractive, to fit in with the social norm, or ones peers or even to take the weight of ones back ( with regards to a reduction). But baring the health reason which is not asthetic, the rest are directly or indirectly because of other people.

over a year ago

"i do think plastic is fantastic.

There are so many ladies who wish they could have "nicer" breasts.

Note that I did not say larger.

Lets face it, if there was a penis extention service, all men would have at least 12 inches lol"

I've said that myself before now.

All these guys who say they don't like them would be straight in the queue for an extra couple of guaranteed foolproof inches on their todgers. R

over a year ago

I personally wouldn't have a boob job as I think mine are big enough more than a handfuls a waste I'm told lol but it is up to the individual x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Sorry just re-read that and it sounds bad, should have written, that I find it hard that anyone, not any woman.

The point would be the same for penis enlargements, tummy tucks, etc, if it's not a health issue, then it's and asthetic issue.

Not that I find anything wrong with people doing stuff for the asthetic, men get dressed smart and shave etc when meeting it's part of being social animals.

over a year ago

Prefer natural. Anyway, I am a "bottom man"!

over a year ago

"I personally wouldn't have a boob job as I think mine are big enough more than a handfuls a waste I'm told lol but it is up to the individual x"

Nor do you need to, they're a crackin' pair and, may we add, very symmetrical too.

XXXX

By *TUNNAWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

dont need a boob job

over a year ago

id love uplifts

Not after bigger boobs but id like them lifting up a notch or two and put them back where they was when i was 18

over a year ago

"I personally wouldn't have a boob job as I think mine are big enough more than a handfuls a waste I'm told lol but it is up to the individual x

Nor do you need to, they're a crackin' pair and, may we add, very symmetrical too.

XXXX"

Thanks for the nice comment you look fantastic very sexy

Post new Message to Thread