Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

blocks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do people block people when you fit their criteria i know youd probably say because they can but i think personally they need to grow up and stop being childish what do you thinkxxmark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe something in the profile puts them off

Maybe something sent in a mail puts them off

Maybe they just don't find the person attractive

I could go on with lots more, but in the end it's because they can... No point worrying about it

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh, and if it's someone who's blocked you, then seeing you telling them to grow up, and calling them childish will likely make them realise the block was probably a good thing

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

because they have looked at your profile and not been attracted to you enough to want to have sex with you.

do you have sex with anyone & everyone?

not being rude, just honest.... that is why

and if you are a regular in chat or the forum, they may not like your posts or whatever.

or it may be a way of keeping tabs on whose profiles they have looked at.

there are people for everyone on here, stay focused and don't give people who may have blocked you a second thought, they have used a site feature, nothing more.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"because they have looked at your profile and not been attracted to you enough to want to have sex with you.

do you have sex with anyone & everyone?

not being rude, just honest.... that is why

and if you are a regular in chat or the forum, they may not like your posts or whatever.

or it may be a way of keeping tabs on whose profiles they have looked at.

there are people for everyone on here, stay focused and don't give people who may have blocked you a second thought, they have used a site feature, nothing more.

"

over a year ago

Just forget about it and move on its not worth worrying about some people love to flatter themselves on here

over a year ago

Fitting some basic criteria should guarantee you a shag?

They block you because they aren't interested, for whatever reason.

Some block to prevent wasting time with/wasting the time of people they've already decided they aren't interested in.

Let's face it. Some people can't take no for an answer and some send so many messages that they can't keep track of who they've messaged and who has already said no thanks, or not replied.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

It says at the top of my profile 'please read before messaging me' now I still get messags upon message from men and couples who haven't read my profile but proceed in sending me a generic 3 paragraph long message in hope they will get a shag out of it, now if I'm expected to read the message I would expect the sender to have took 2 minutes to read my profile! They get blocked and the message deleted because it really annoys me!

Also it's really easy to out the gens from the non gens, the ones who send a message saying 'nice pussy babe can I lick it?' get blocked!

Sorry if I sound harsh but sometimes you have to be!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"why do people block people when you fit their criteria i know youd probably say because they can but i think personally they need to grow up and stop being childish what do you thinkxxmark"

its not being childish to not want to have the same guys emailing every cpl of weeks with the same pathetic oneliner which shows either they dont want to bother reading other peoples profiles, or they cant be arsed or they are so full of crap they think they are 'doing you a favour'..

having one criteria in common means zilch if one party has indicated every possible criteria on their profile..

concentrate on that which you can influence and worry not about that which you can't..

over a year ago

Here are a couple of other points to consider as well:-

1) Don't let something like that bruise your ego. Take your ego out of the equation and just let it wash over you. The more you take anything like that personally the more you will end up being bent out of shape by the whole scene. I like to think "Fair Enough" and keep on walking.

2) Expect nothing, then you have everything to gain. Remember - nobody owes you anything. Sadly, that does extend to courtesy, manners and even acknowledgement and its a sad reflection on the state of the swinging scene today. If you expect nothing out of it, everything you get is a bonus and makes you happy. Expect everything and get nothing and it just seeks to drag you down.

over a year ago

When I see a thread like this I can't help but think that for every person that has already blocked you, you have just invited another 3 to wave their mouse over the same button

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Even if you fit all my criteria it doesn't mean I'm going to fancy you.

Add into the mix the content of profiles and messages and I may decide that not only do I not fancy you but that I have taken a dislike to you.

That's when I block. You may consider yourself to be my perfect match and have no idea what you said that got my back up, but once I've decided then the block goes on.

Some use the block button as an extra filter to keep those they don't fancy from popping up in searches etc.

Don't take it so personally, it's not always because they think you're a munter or an idiot or offensive. Sometimes you're just not their type.

Move on. There are plenty more people out there.

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"why do people block people when you fit their criteria i know youd probably say because they can but i think personally they need to grow up and stop being childish what do you thinkxxmark"
We often get mail from people who meet our profile criteria, but when we see a face photo the physical attraction aint there, but we alway's say no thanks before blocking them

over a year ago

"We often get mail from people who meet our profile criteria, but when we see a face photo the physical attraction aint there, but we alway's say no thanks before blocking them "

ditto , though also have taken the initiative on occasions and blocked before getting a message - saves both our and the other partys time in the future

over a year ago

I block before they have the chance to message me.

If I have no interest in meeting a person, I would block.

Simples!

over a year ago

"I block before they have the chance to message me.

If I have no interest in meeting a person, I would block.

Simples!

"

+1

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"When I see a thread like this I can't help but think that for every person that has already blocked you, you have just invited another 3 to wave their mouse over the same button "

over a year ago

"When I see a thread like this I can't help but think that for every person that has already blocked you, you have just invited another 3 to wave their mouse over the same button "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You may have changed your username but youve always put similiar threads to this up, just because it comes across that you will meet anyone and everyone, not everyone will, you might think you meet their criteria but criteria is just a guide line most people have to be attracted to someone they want to have sex with. Maybe they just dont think your attractive. Blocking certainly isnt childish, coming on the forums calling people childish for using a site function is

over a year ago

I like this kind of threads!

over a year ago

"I like this kind of threads!

"

u would makes blocking easier

over a year ago

Just because the cap fits doesn't mean the other person wants to wear it.

You offer, the other person makes the choice, that's how it works.

If someone chooses to use the block facility so that you never darken their doors again, then it has a twofold use, because it saves you ever having to message them again too - detente for swingers

Wolf

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

was thinking the exact same thing......

Post new Message to Thread