Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oral with a woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there something wrong with me, I would rather perform oral on a woman than to have sex, I guess I would be more turned on knowing that the lady is enjoying herself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She may enjoy oral and then sex?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Tbh I prefer sex, but that may just be me as I havent been with anyone who could make me relax so much I could enjoy oral

over a year ago

i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night

over a year ago

I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense

over a year ago

"I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense "

That in womens speak my friend is

" for fuck sake get it over with im tired"

over a year ago

"I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense

That in womens speak my friend is

" for fuck sake get it over with im tired""

over a year ago

"i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night "

Hopefully you'll be up at Chams tomorrow then

over a year ago

"Is there something wrong with me, I would rather perform oral on a woman than to have sex, I guess I would be more turned on knowing that the lady is enjoying herself."

I like sex but i LOVE foreplay. Lots of oral (giving) toying, exploring. There is more to all of this than just physical sex. Better to play with someone's mind also.

over a year ago

"i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night "

Must give you a Monopoly style "Get oral for free" card.

over a year ago

I'd take the oral over sex too, I absolutely love it. Its fantastic when a guy really knows what he's doing.

My OH is very talented and he's a hard act to follow, but most guys have perfected their own technique and I like to experience all the different styles etc, it all feels good.

Post new Message to Thread