Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Indecent proposal

Jump to newest

By *exyminxy111 OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

A few years ago while at an old work place where there were many male and female colleagues, I had what some would call an indecent proposal. To cut a long story short, there were many gorgeous receptionists, one of which stood out for her confidence and youthful looks. Although in her 40s she easily passed as being in her 20s, with no exaggeration. She could have had the pick of the many male colleagues vying for her attention.

What started out as just banter, and having a low self opinion I didn't realise she was very into me. She was married with kids so I never suspected anything over the months, until she broke it to me in which case I was flabbergasted and took it as a joke. That is until she got me alone and really came onto me hard, begging me to spend time with her and to have a sexual relationship. I (being a good guy/idiot depending on your opinion lol) naturally refused, but she continued to flirt etc until she left.

So the question is, have you had any indecent proposals of the sexual kind?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once, in my (long ago) youth. The wife of a family friend decided that i could do with being shown the ropes. Oh how i wish i had not panicked.

over a year ago

"Once, in my (long ago) youth. The wife of a family friend decided that i could do with being shown the ropes. Oh how i wish i had not panicked. "

I ended up doing that, it was a lot of fun, but having sold the 'no consequences shaggathon' idea, she still didn't quite get the idea of it not meaning I was interested in anything other than her education... and oh boy, she's enlightened. Seemed like a good idea at the time....

Wolf

over a year ago

A few months ago on this site was offered an indecent proposal was told he wantedtospend some time with me then for my guy to come in and join us and the money he said he would give us would be well worth it we refused his offer xx

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I'm too dumb to even notice

over a year ago

"I'm too dumb to even notice "

How would ya know, if you've never noticed?

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

About 10 years ago, my best friend was openly bisexual and came onto me when she was d*unk one night. I panicked and backed off.

Oh how I wish I hadn't done that! She's married with kids now, but sometimes the sexual tension between us is unbelievable......

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I'm too dumb to even notice "

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

Franchine had an indecent proposal when we were in a night club, me working the door, a cpl asked if she wanted to go home with them for some fun

over a year ago

I met my ex-hubby through work, and when we broke up after being together for 10 years, it was painful to remain working so closely with him, as everyone knew what was going on, so I decided to leave.

I made a decision not to get involved with anyone at work again since then.

over a year ago

i was asked that someone wanted to spend a weekend with me and i would be very happy with the payment

i refused point blankly and i was offended that he thought i was a whore!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

When I first started as a primary teacher there was a tall leggy brunette parent who offered to help in the classroom. After a few weeks it seemed the sexual tension was building. One day the class had gone out for break and she came over and asked if I ever had dreams about people at work. She proceeded to tell me she had been dreaming about me. Kissing at first but then much more.

We met secretly a few times outside work but it never went further than a kiss and a fumble in the car. It was bad timing for various reasons but I often think what could have been!

over a year ago

I used to work as a lifeguard in a sports centre when I was around 18. On late nights it ended up just being me and a senior lifeguard who also locked up the building at the end if the night.

She was 40, attractive, married and we had been flirting for a few months though I never thought anything would come of it, being young and naive !

One night I was cleaning the pool area and she walked up and suggested we went skinny dipping, I laughed, she dropped her skirt to the ground, then her her top and bra came off to reveal a lovely body. She had my full attention as can can imagine!

I stripped and we went for a swim, then she took control, played with me in the pool and led me to the sauna where I had an amazing experience!! Certainly opened me up sexually and haven't looked back since !!!!

over a year ago

I got a message from a guy asking if I wanted to accompany him to a dogging location.

I also got a message asking if I was into guys even though my profile is obviously 'straight'.

Since then I blocked guys from messaging. I'd say both were pretty indecent. Why would they not just search for gay/bi guys if that's what they want?

over a year ago

coventry

"I used to work as a lifeguard in a sports centre when I was around 18. On late nights it ended up just being me and a senior lifeguard who also locked up the building at the end if the night.

She was 40, attractive, married and we had been flirting for a few months though I never thought anything would come of it, being young and naive !

One night I was cleaning the pool area and she walked up and suggested we went skinny dipping, I laughed, she dropped her skirt to the ground, then her her top and bra came off to reveal a lovely body. She had my full attention as can can imagine!

I stripped and we went for a swim, then she took control, played with me in the pool and led me to the sauna where I had an amazing experience!! Certainly opened me up sexually and haven't looked back since !!!! "

That sounds like it would make a great story in the forums!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

not going into anything 'pre-fab'..

had a guy on here offer to meet us as a cpl he would 'treat us' to dinner and shopping!

emailed him back saying it was probably the most offensive approach we had ever had..

over a year ago

Yes I have, quite a few times. One was from a female manager, the others were from guys at work. It isn't very nice and I don't like it at all, makes it awkward. I would never have a sexual relationship with someone at work.

over a year ago

I've lost count of the amount of guys who've asked to meet me alone without my OH's knowledge.

It makes me laugh when I have messages like 'go on, he'll never know or find out' - he's the one reading the messages, daft sods.

over a year ago

"A few years ago while at an old work place where there were many male and female colleagues, I had what some would call an indecent proposal. To cut a long story short, there were many gorgeous receptionists, one of which stood out for her confidence and youthful looks. Although in her 40s she easily passed as being in her 20s, with no exaggeration. She could have had the pick of the many male colleagues vying for her attention.

What started out as just banter, and having a low self opinion I didn't realise she was very into me. She was married with kids so I never suspected anything over the months, until she broke it to me in which case I was flabbergasted and took it as a joke. That is until she got me alone and really came onto me hard, begging me to spend time with her and to have a sexual relationship. I (being a good guy/idiot depending on your opinion lol) naturally refused, but she continued to flirt etc until she left.

So the question is, have you had any indecent proposals of the sexual kind? "

Yes, when I was 23 I was made an 'offer I couldn't refuse' by a lady of 52 who I used to commute to London with. It turned out to be one of the best and most significant relationships of my life, although it only lasted just under 3 months. Never been sorry I did it - not once

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

A previous girlfriend and I went to Amsterdam and had done some pre-research on swinging clubs in the city. As we were a bit skint, we thought it best to try the nearest one to the city centre as the taxi wouldn't cost as much as some other places.

However, when we arrived, it was only us there, the staff and about six single women, ranging from average to fairly attractive.

They were taking turns pole dancing and we quickly realised that they were not paying customers like us.

A couple of single guys arrived, which we weren't interested in, so we shifted from our seats near the bar to the more comfy seats (one of the seating areas was shut off with a curtain for more intimate encounters according to the barman).

Soon, one of the single guys came over and sat down beside my girlfriend. Eventually, he leaned over to me and asked me how much my girlfriend charged.

We told him she was not for sale and left. As we were leaving, another couple, who were obviously regulars, were arriving, but we still decided it was not our type of swingers club.

over a year ago

"I've lost count of the amount of guys who've asked to meet me alone without my OH's knowledge.

It makes me laugh when I have messages like 'go on, he'll never know or find out' - he's the one reading the messages, daft sods. "

Plonkers!!!!! Ha ha!

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

A couple of Christmas's ago, I was single and about to head for bed when I heard someone get out a car (probably a taxi) then struggle with the front door to our block of flats (I am on the ground floor).

It went on for a little while, so I put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and went out into the hall, where I saw through the glass door the girl from upstairs obviously d*unk and unable to get in.

I opened it for her and quickly realised that there was no way she was in a condition to find her way up the stairs, or use the lift.

So I helped her up the stairs. I even had to find her keys in her bag and open her door.

I was worried she might fall and hurt herself once inside, so I led her to the sofa, sat her down and made her a cup of coffee to try to sober her up a bit.

We started to chat and she told me she had been on an office night out.

She thanked me for helping her up the stairs then this lovely creature nearly half my age launched herself at me, sitting on my lap and kissing me full on the lips.

I couldn't help responding at first as she is very cute and pretty. But then my sensible head took over and I said to her that this wasn't right as she had a boyfriend (who she lives with) and I don't like people cheating on their partners.

She said he would never know as he was in the USA working during the festive period, she was lonely, had always fancied me and that she wanted me to fuck her. "They don't call me naughty nurse Naomi (not her real name by the way) for nothing" she said.

I told her to control herself and I pushed her back to her side of the sofa.

But, every so often, she would lean over and grab my erect cock under my loosely fitting football shorts or expose her breasts and grab my hand to place it on her hard little nipples.

It was very inviting and at one stage I allowed her to put my hand down the front of her jeans so I could feel the wetness through her panties.

However, my conscience wouldn't let me go any further.

I was hoping she would sober up. The angel on one shoulder wanted her to be in such a fit state that I felt confident of leaving her in a condition where she could not injure herself. The devil on the other shoulder wanted her to be in a fit state so that, if we did go further, she could not accuse me of rape or anything.

In the end, even though she was still d*unk, I thought it best to leave as I did not want any hassle, or to make her cheat on her boyfriend, who is a really nice guy who did not deserve that.

The next morning, I knocked on her door to check she was okay. She was rather sheepish and told me it had all been a big mistake. I said I just wanted to know if she was alright, that I realised that anything that happened was just because she was d*unk and that I would never mention it to her boyfriend.

She has hardly spoken to me since (we were always chatty if we bumped into one another in the corridor before). I think she was embarrassed by what happened and is maybe angry that I had even gone into her flat with her and put her in that position. Some female friends have suggested that she might be more angry that I refused her advances.

Fortunately, she is still with her nice boyfriend, so I am pretty sure I did the right thing. I do, however, have some regrets that I never had the chance to fully enjoy a night of passion with my sexy wee neighbour and have fantasised about bumping into them on Fab and getting the chance to finish what we started - but with her partner's permission! (Seeing her nice boyfriend with my gorgeous girlfriend would make it doubly enjoyable. Oh, and if she was as bi as my partner, that would be just perfect...)

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh, and we had a guy contact us on here a few weeks ago offering to pay my girlfriend to have sex with him in a threesome as "that is my thing". When we said we were not interested in being paid, he said he could give "a gift" rather than money. We politely refused again...

over a year ago

"I used to work as a lifeguard in a sports centre when I was around 18. On late nights it ended up just being me and a senior lifeguard who also locked up the building at the end if the night.

I stripped and we went for a swim, then she took control, played with me in the pool and led me to the sauna where I had an amazing experience!! Certainly opened me up sexually and haven't looked back since !!!!

That sounds like it would make a great story in the forums! "

You could be right, might just do that - it happened more than once after that too. I used to live working lates!

over a year ago

Absolutely, by my ex girlfriend's rather attractive and delicate mother who kissed me rather passionately one night at a party! Being a gent, I cooled the situation and just shrugged it off as these things happen!

over a year ago

coventry

That sounds like it would make a great story in the forums!

You could be right, might just do that - it happened more than once after that too. I used to live working lates! "

We'll look out for it

over a year ago

quite a few over the years i suppose thats what comes with nursing and working in pubs all your life i think the worst one at the moment is one of my best friends hubby, he is constantly telling me he loves me and trying it on whenever he see's me although lately he has toned this down i think he finally got the jist that i am totally faithful to phil except in the swinging sense but would only ever play with him present so i'm hoping he has got the hint lol

over a year ago

I received a pm on chat on here from a bloke offering some girl who isn't on here for £100!

And I had an affair with a married female psychopath. Not the mass murdering type but it nearly wrecked me emotionally

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I have a had one or two offers and for some reason have always turned them down... Gawd knows why, I guess I'm just a nice chap lol.

The one that stands out was in Germany. A young married WRAC I worked with (I was married at the time as well) offered to put me up in her house the night of a social function. Her husband was away on detachment and my house was an hours drive away from work so would have meant me not drinking. Anyway We had a great night at the function and got a taxi back to hers. We had a couple more drinks then headed up stairs. I striped off and got into bed in the spare room and in very few minuets she came in to see if there was anything I wanted... This is no BS... you could feel the sexual tension in the air but me being the perfect gent said I was fine, she then sat on the bed and I said look if you don't go I am going to pull back the covers and drag pull you in but I'm sure you don't really want that... She looked at me, made a move as to get in the bed then said no you are probably right and left the room. We never talked about it afterwards. I kicked myself for weeks afterwards because she was lovely and we got on really well.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"I've lost count of the amount of guys who've asked to meet me alone without my OH's knowledge.

It makes me laugh when I have messages like 'go on, he'll never know or find out' - he's the one reading the messages, daft sods.

Plonkers!!!!! Ha ha!

"

That's why I always message Perky, so that Pork never finds out what I'm saying to her.....

over a year ago

I had one a few years ago that was a horrible experience.

I had started a new job doing finance and the manager was really odd. She was the definition of mutton dressed as lamb and at times very sexually aggressive. I ride a bike, people take the piss when I turn up in lycra I expect that. My current workmates have not tired of wolf whistling me every morning for 12 months but it's just banter, she remains the only person that has ever made me feel uncomfortable with her comments.

She viewed me as a threat because I suggested new methods and also made it known that I shouldn't be friends with a woman she didn't talk to as I needed to be loyal to my manager.

So 3 months in I have a 1 to 1. usual bullshit and then at the end deadly serious she tells me "people that do as I say tend to get on far better here than those that don't. That doors locked , if I told you to stand up and drop your trousers it would be in your interests too". All the while looking at me straight in the eye, I tried to joke it off and she said "I'm not joking, say yes and you'll have it easy here, say no..."

I'm not sure what she expected, but my walking out, straight into her managers office and resigning was probably not it. Told my then former colleagues what had happened picked my stuff up and was gone.

Not sure what happened after I left but I got paid a lot more than my notice period and got a glowing reference so I hope she was in real shit.

over a year ago

Probably glad they weren't up on a sexual harrassment case!

Post new Message to Thread