Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Vicious Circle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well i've been on here for the 2nd time now for a while now, 1st time with verifications but obviously lost them when took a break.

Thing is, people only tend to want to meet people who have a Meet Verification, but if they won't meet you without one, how do you get a Meet Verification in the 1st place, unless you get someone to lie for you?? Answers on a postcard please (well here at least or my profile). Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

...the trick is to fry the egg for your fried-egg-sandwich *before* the chicken lays it

Wolf

By *ouple4funnewCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Well i've been on here for the 2nd time now for a while now, 1st time with verifications but obviously lost them when took a break.

Thing is, people only tend to want to meet people who have a Meet Verification, but if they won't meet you without one, how do you get a Meet Verification in the 1st place, unless you get someone to lie for you?? Answers on a postcard please (well here at least or my profile). Cheers "

go to a club meet other members who are also on Fab and they'll verify you . sorted

over a year ago

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

There are profiles on here that clearly state they won't meet without verification - so you need to get some, but on the flipside there are also profiles on here that state they WONT meet if you have lots of verifications !!

Again, can't do right for doing wrong!!

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

How did you get verified first time round? Just do the same thing... simples.

over a year ago

can you not contact those that verified you last time and ask?

over a year ago

You get them the same way you got them the first time presumably!

over a year ago

You don't have to show *all* your verifications you know.

To answer the original question. Socials.

over a year ago

"How did you get verified first time round? Just do the same thing... simples."

See I thought that too but it seems so blatantly obvious that it couldn;t be the answer!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

next time you take a break... hide your profile, then you wont lose the green tick

over a year ago

I've met with unverified people before ... all about choices.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Although we prefer to meet verified people, we have met unverified ones, but rarely meet anyone who doesn't write a good first message and, critically, meets all our criteria.

Go to a club, and a social or two, and whether you play or not, chat in a friendly manner and ask any fab peeps you meet to verify you.

over a year ago

"Well i've been on here for the 2nd time now for a while now, 1st time with verifications but obviously lost them when took a break.

Thing is, people only tend to want to meet people who have a Meet Verification, but if they won't meet you without one, how do you get a Meet Verification in the 1st place, unless you get someone to lie for you?? Answers on a postcard please (well here at least or my profile). Cheers "

Meet someone

Post new Message to Thread