Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cuck and bull!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello fabulous fabswingers! I have been around for a while...no problems finding male subs (when they are not timewasters) and cucks...but am seriously struggling to find any Bulls. Or ladies for that matter! So, if you know of any Bulls or ladies who would like to play-you know where to find me! :D

Does anyone else have this problem?

MissV

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello fabulous fabswingers! I have been around for a while...no problems finding male subs (when they are not timewasters) and cucks...but am seriously struggling to find any Bulls. Or ladies for that matter! So, if you know of any Bulls or ladies who would like to play-you know where to find me! :D

Does anyone else have this problem?

MissV "

Your problem might be the fact that your profile is aimed at finding submissive men. - Just a thought

But no i have no end of "bulls" looking to cuck my partner... even though nowhere on our profile does it say we are a cuckold couple... (and we arent) so if i get anymore messages from them i will pass them on to you

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

MissV, you could also post in the meets forum, as you'll likely get some takers there.

Fab membership's mixed, and you'll possibly find a rush of one sort, and a dearth of another, changing over at certain points. It's a bit like waiting for those buses. Good luck!

over a year ago

Also forgot to put that your profile says your looking for men only.. thats probably why your not finding fems

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah yes fair comments about my profile I guess it is time to revisit it! Thank you for your constructive comments.

MissV xx

over a year ago

"Ah yes fair comments about my profile I guess it is time to revisit it! Thank you for your constructive comments.

MissV xx"

No Worries, and good luck xx

over a year ago

Would like to help but appears I'm a few years too old for you

Post new Message to Thread