Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feedback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello forum fans

Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been on the site for a while and so far have loved it. Not quite as much action as I'd hoped but then I AM a single man.

Just wondered, out of interest, if my profile is wide of the mark? Have tried to be honest but am wondering if a bit vanilla?

Also, some advice: have put bi-curious to be perfectly open. But do you think this preclude or put off straight w or couples?

Sorry to be THAT annoying guy but appreciate any feedback.

PS - It is so nice to find a friendly, simple site at last! Thanks everyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

No expert mate but looks ok to me. Not sure the legal nonsense makes any difference though. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To me (as a bloke) your profile looks fine - doubtless the women will have something to say though

I would take the 'Sydney University' bit off though

over a year ago

Cheers lads. I slung that legal stuff on there when I first signed up as it seemed to be the norm. Maybe I'll remove now though...

over a year ago

If one was to be particularly pedantic, it is I'm and not Am.

Sorry to be a grammar nazi but it rather contradicts your part about being well educated.

over a year ago

Excellent spot. That is what comes of building the initial profile on my phone!

over a year ago

Yep , the bi curious bit may put a few off but so what ? It's honest and that's often a rare commodity !

It's a great profile .

Good luck

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated gloswinger!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Hiya Zack, welcome to the forums

Your profile reads great to me, if you lived closer and messaged me I'd definately reply based on it....the only thing I would say is some will see the "Can't accom" and assume attached/married....I always advise those that can't accomodate to put a little mention of why, e.g. living with parents, house share, kids at home, whatever......make sure you have a face pic at least in private to send either with initial messages or on request....other than that,I think it's fine. Good luck on the site

By *ouple4funnewCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Hello forum fans

Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been on the site for a while and so far have loved it. Not quite as much action as I'd hoped but then I AM a single man.

Just wondered, out of interest, if my profile is wide of the mark? Have tried to be honest but am wondering if a bit vanilla?

Also, some advice: have put bi-curious to be perfectly open. But do you think this preclude or put off straight w or couples?

Sorry to be THAT annoying guy but appreciate any feedback.

PS - It is so nice to find a friendly, simple site at last! Thanks everyone. "

looking at it you do tend to ramble on about the Bi curious bit a bit too much I'd say just cut it down and keep it simple and light

Post new Message to Thread