Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

lying on your profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why put "kinky" and "filthy" if you are neither?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Guess it's about individual interpretation of the words?

over a year ago

have you met them and can confirm that in your opinion they are neither?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"why put "kinky" and "filthy" if you are neither?"

And how do you know they are not?

over a year ago

yes i can, and quite frankly a waste of time!

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

It looks good

What is your definition of kinky and filthy?

I would not consider myself kinky, but I do like sex which would not be considered vanilla by some?

over a year ago

because they are terms which are are relative. One persons idea of what is kinky or filthy can be completely different to anothers.

over a year ago

ah, so they didnt meet your expectations?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Didn't you show them? It's nice to learn things together.

over a year ago

not in the slightest. they made out they wanted a younger guy cause it'd be kinky for them and a turn on but the sex was lack lustre

over a year ago

oh poor you

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"not in the slightest. they made out they wanted a younger guy cause it'd be kinky for them and a turn on but the sex was lack lustre"

It happens. Maybe you didn't do it for her either.

over a year ago

i did, they have been in touch again and apologised but its not worth it

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"i did, they have been in touch again and apologised but its not worth it"

Oh, I do hope she's not on the forums then. She'll be gutted to read this.

over a year ago

"not in the slightest. they made out they wanted a younger guy cause it'd be kinky for them and a turn on but the sex was lack lustre

It happens. Maybe you didn't do it for her either."

I don't feel inspired to be dirty with someone who doesn't do it for me.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"not in the slightest. they made out they wanted a younger guy cause it'd be kinky for them and a turn on but the sex was lack lustre"

its all subjective... you may have though you were good, and they may well be saying that you were lack lustre..

kinky and filthy are very subjective..... but I do know that it isn't nice to talk about meets when they could be reading this...

says something about discretion..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/12 12:47:58]

over a year ago

OP this isn't a very classy way to behave. Fewer people will be inclined to meet you if they think you might slag them off publicly if they don't meet your standards.

Maybe they were nervous? First meets are rarely as good as getting to know someone.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/12 12:48:38]

over a year ago

It's their profile and they can put what they want. Simples!

over a year ago

just wanted to voice my opinions. sorry if i have offended anyone as that was never my intentions

over a year ago

well i do think he has something there, i know of and have met one girl off here, she says on her profile, wont meet smokers, i smoke lol, wont meet anyone outside a certain area, i live 200 miles away, and she drove to mine as well, wont meet anyone under a certain age , and did, he also verified her lol, so yes some people bend there profiles to suit themselfs lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Waits patiently for the "i had a meet with a young guy and he was shit in the sack" thread

over a year ago

I think _abio gave the best answer on this subject.

over a year ago

"well i do think he has something there, i know of and have met one girl off here, she says on her profile, wont meet smokers, i smoke lol, wont meet anyone outside a certain area, i live 200 miles away, and she drove to mine as well, wont meet anyone under a certain age , and did, he also verified her lol, so yes some people bend there profiles to suit themselfs lol "

She made an exception to her preferences for you and you are *complaining*??!

Everyone is free to decide their own preferences, decide who to meet and decide who they're willing to make an exception for.

Ye goddess. I can't believe what I read on here sometimes!

over a year ago

"Waits patiently for the "i had a meet with a young guy and he was shit in the sack" thread "

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

surely its just the same as calling yourself sexy, yet you may well not be in others eyes.

the same with

fun

attractive

sociable

SINGLE

we can all have off days.

suck it up and stop whining

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I think there is a big difference between kinky and filthy ( 3some certainly comes into that category) and a meet that falls short of expectations.

I would never dream os slagging off someone else's prowess after all it takes two (or in this case three)

over a year ago

I hate it when any group complains at getting a meet..regardless of whether there was great sex,kinky sex,etcetc...try being thankful for sharing some time with someone

Its a particular reason why I avoid a few 'must do' profiles, or sit and chat about what I'm going to do on the meet..as if I pre-plan every step.

over a year ago

"yes i can, and quite frankly a waste of time!"

...was there no flirting before foreplay?

over a year ago

"It looks good

What is your definition of kinky and filthy?

I would not consider myself kinky, but I do like sex which would not be considered vanilla by some?"

This is very true. I know people on here would think some of what i get up to to be quite extreme but within the BDSM circles i mix with I know and accept that I am one of the most conservative players.

The terms kinky and filthy as others have said are very subjective. Anyone remember Colin Hunt on the Fast Show, to me claims of being kinky and filthy are usually as unsubstantiated his claims of been mad and whacky.

To be honest though, if I was meeting a couple who defined meeting a younger guy as kinky I'd have walked away at that point.

over a year ago

"well i do think he has something there, i know of and have met one girl off here, she says on her profile, wont meet smokers, i smoke lol, wont meet anyone outside a certain area, i live 200 miles away, and she drove to mine as well, wont meet anyone under a certain age , and did, he also verified her lol, so yes some people bend there profiles to suit themselfs lol

Everyone is free to decide their own preferences, decide who to meet and decide who they're willing to make an exception for.

Ye goddess. I can't believe what I read on here sometimes!"

did you read my post properly, do i look like im complaining lol, in fact the very opposite, but come on, why not be honest and say on your profile if you will make an execeptions, but the point im making is it seemed what she wrote doesent make one bit of difference, not that im complaining

over a year ago

A doctor who is indiscreet enough to mention the hospital he works at.. enjoys kinky dirty sex and then likes to one talk about it and two slag off the people that put their trust in him.............. looks like the NHS are really getting desperate.....where's the news of the world when you need them

over a year ago

"did you read my post properly, do i look like im complaining lol, in fact the very opposite, but come on, why not be honest and say on your profile if you will make an execeptions, but the point im making is it seemed what she wrote doesent make one bit of difference, not that im complaining "

Yes, it sounds like you are complaining and accusing her of lying.

Most people are flexible to a degree in the right circumstances. A woman may not wish to advertise she'll make exceptions as she'll get hopeful messages from every guy, whether they fit what she's interested in or not. And every one will expect her to make an exception for them and will moan about why she put on her profile that she would if she says no.

over a year ago

well i didnt complain, i mearly pointed out 4 things to my knowledge, thats shes made exceptions for, does cake and eat it come to mind lol

over a year ago

"

Most people are flexible to a degree in the right circumstances. A woman may not wish to advertise she'll make exceptions as she'll get hopeful messages from every guy, whether they fit what she's interested in or not. And every one will expect her to make an exception for them and will moan about why she put on her profile that she would if she says no."

Great point and so true!

over a year ago

Usually for a private meet the requrements are discussed beforehand - so if you expected kinky and filthy and the meet was neither it's partly your fault for not specifying what you wanted from the meet .

over a year ago

"well i do think he has something there, i know of and have met one girl off here, she says on her profile, wont meet smokers, i smoke lol, wont meet anyone outside a certain area, i live 200 miles away, and she drove to mine as well, wont meet anyone under a certain age , and did, he also verified her lol, so yes some people bend there profiles to suit themselfs lol

Ye goddess. I can't believe what I read on here sometimes!"

he did not complain...

he pointed out people make exceptions

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"well i didnt complain, i mearly pointed out 4 things to my knowledge, thats shes made exceptions for, does cake and eat it come to mind lol "

no, being flexible enough to meet someone that she wouldnt normally do because at that point, you came across as someone that would help her have a good time, springs to mind.

however, im sure if she would have read what you have put here first, you wouldnt have got a reply to your message

over a year ago

"well i didnt complain, i mearly pointed out 4 things to my knowledge, thats shes made exceptions for, does cake and eat it come to mind lol

no, being flexible enough to meet someone that she wouldnt normally do because at that point, you came across as someone that would help her have a good time, springs to mind.

however, im sure if she would have read what you have put here first, you wouldnt have got a reply to your message"

oh i did help her have a good time, like i said i wasnt complaining, i was merely pointing out that profiles are not what they always seem to be, is that so hared to understand, and actually from the off i did point out these things to her, your very judgementle, not the first time ive seen it either

over a year ago

"OP this isn't a very classy way to behave. Fewer people will be inclined to meet you if they think you might slag them off publicly if they don't meet your standards.

Maybe they were nervous? First meets are rarely as good as getting to know someone."

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"i did, they have been in touch again and apologised but its not worth it"

if they are not worth it, then why complain??? Move on...

over a year ago

""A poor workman always blames his tools""

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"

oh i did help her have a good time, like i said i wasnt complaining, i was merely pointing out that profiles are not what they always seem to be, is that so hared to understand, and actually from the off i did point out these things to her, your very judgementle, not the first time ive seen it either "

no more judgemental than anyone else on this thread has been towards your comments.

a certain element of flexibility is required in swinging, otherwise no one would get anything from anyone.

there are ideals that people put on their profiles as to what they would want, but if someone messages and they just click then those preferences can go out of the window, and all power to the person that decides to make an exception.

does that mean that a woman who is after a 30 year old, wants messages of every 50 year old on here, just because you made her feel something?

over a year ago

"yes i can, and quite frankly a waste of time!"

I cant wait to read the verification they leave for you

J x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Because it could attract a junior doctor who lacks the maturity or experience to suss out suitably exciting meets.

over a year ago

"

oh i did help her have a good time, like i said i wasnt complaining, i was merely pointing out that profiles are not what they always seem to be, is that so hared to understand, and actually from the off i did point out these things to her, your very judgementle, not the first time ive seen it either

no more judgemental than anyone else on this thread has been towards your comments.

a certain element of flexibility is required in swinging, otherwise no one would get anything from anyone.

there are ideals that people put on their profiles as to what they would want, but if someone messages and they just click then those preferences can go out of the window, and all power to the person that decides to make an exception.

does that mean that a woman who is after a 30 year old, wants messages of every 50 year old on here, just because you made her feel something?"

shall we agree to disagree on this one, seeing as everyone has the filter tabs on there profile

over a year ago

"shall we agree to disagree on this one, seeing as everyone has the filter tabs on there profile "

Or you could listen to the women here who understand the volume and type of message other women get and try to understand why women might not want to advertise they'll make exceptions.

You got what you wanted. She got what she wanted (I assume). What is the problem? Would you really want her to set herself up to be pestered by any and every man on here?

over a year ago

"shall we agree to disagree on this one, seeing as everyone has the filter tabs on there profile

Or you could listen to the women here who understand the volume and type of message other women get and try to understand why women might not want to advertise they'll make exceptions.

You got what you wanted. She got what she wanted (I assume). What is the problem? Would you really want her to set herself up to be pestered by any and every man on here?"

we both got what we wanted on several occasions, and no i wouldnt, thats why i said about the filters on here, there designed to stop that, as im sure your well aware of

over a year ago

"A doctor who is indiscreet enough to mention the hospital he works at.. enjoys kinky dirty sex and then likes to one talk about it and two slag off the people that put their trust in him.............. looks like the NHS are really getting desperate.....where's the news of the world when you need them"

Where did he say the name of the hospital? There's more than one hospital in Cardiff u know

over a year ago

"not in the slightest. they made out they wanted a younger guy cause it'd be kinky for them and a turn on but the sex was lack lustre""A poor workman always blames his tools"" "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A junior doctor at age 22 .....

over a year ago

"A doctor who is indiscreet enough to mention the hospital he works at.. enjoys kinky dirty sex and then likes to one talk about it and two slag off the people that put their trust in him.............. looks like the NHS are really getting desperate.....where's the news of the world when you need them

Where did he say the name of the hospital? There's more than one hospital in Cardiff u know "

and quite how his private life reflects on the NHS I don't know, even dr's have a life lol

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

The thread title is "lying on their profiles"

But the OP is not being negative?

Kinky and filthy but they are neither

And he is not complaining

If only all single men were this considerate eh?

over a year ago

We have met numerous single women who have clearly lied about their dress size andd body shape!

over a year ago

"shall we agree to disagree on this one, seeing as everyone has the filter tabs on there profile

You got what you wanted. She got what she wanted (I assume). What is the problem? Would you really want her to set herself up to be pestered by any and every man on here?

we both got what we wanted on several occasions, and no i wouldnt, thats why i said about the filters on here, there designed to stop that, as im sure your well aware of "

Right, so people have to have set preferences, state them and stick to them, otherwise they are lying and "wanting to have their cake and eat it".

If someone wants to meet someone who doesn't match their usual preferences, and that person wants to meet them, I still don't see the problem. I certainly can't see how it's wanting to have cake and eat it. You've benefited from a lady's flexibility so surely you think flexibility is a good thing.

What would be the point of stating on her profile that she can be somewhat flexible in her preferences and having to use the filters to block everyone outside of her preferences from contacting her, to avoid being flooded with messages from every man? Guys would then complain she'd said she was flexible and then blocked their messages.

over a year ago

"We have met numerous single women who have clearly lied about their dress size andd body shape!"

There are also many guys who claim to be athletic but aren't.

over a year ago

"We have met numerous single women who have clearly lied about their dress size andd body shape!

There are also many guys who claim to be athletic but aren't."

Fair comment and also WE/ VWE lol

over a year ago

we both got what we wanted on several occasions, and no i wouldnt, thats why i said about the filters on here, there designed to stop that, as im sure your well aware of

Right, so people have to have set preferences, state them and stick to them, otherwise they are lying and "wanting to have their cake and eat it".

If someone wants to meet someone who doesn't match their usual preferences, and that person wants to meet them, I still don't see the problem. I certainly can't see how it's wanting to have cake and eat it. You've benefited from a lady's flexibility so surely you think flexibility is a good thing.

What would be the point of stating on her profile that she can be somewhat flexible in her preferences and having to use the filters to block everyone outside of her preferences from contacting her, to avoid being flooded with messages from every man? Guys would then complain she'd said she was flexible and then blocked their messages."

i think were saying the same thing here, and tbh , i dont think you have seen me call her a liar anywhere in my posts

over a year ago

define kinky?

i wouldnt class myself as kinky as i see things i do as ok or normal, i wouldnt do them other wise, but loads of guys i meet yell me i am kinky and do stuff other women wont let them, but i still dont see myself as kinky

Its subjectional to what you like really, all because you dont think what someone does is kinky dont mean they dont, some see anal as kinky so may class themselves as such i would say it was tho

whats your definition of kinky?

over a year ago

"We have met numerous single women who have clearly lied about their dress size andd body shape!

Or 'VWE'

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

define athletic, though?

marathon runner?

sprinter?

shot putter?

not quite so easy as saying size 10, or 9" schlong lol

over a year ago

There are also many guys who claim to be athletic but aren't.

define athletic, though?

marathon runner?

sprinter?

shot putter?

not quite so easy as saying size 10, or 9" schlong lol"

Its not, but some clearly take the piss when using the phrase

over a year ago

Same reason you put doctor (you arn't yet are you) and sexy (one shit photo is not proof of this). You called Cardiff Lovely (debatable). You say you are sociable but you start shit threads questioning people's view on words, not very sociable really. Confident? Maybe, who knows, not like you've managed to have a meet now is it?

So, maybe you should stop questioning others, get your own shit in order and live and let live.

Eh?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

whats your definition of kinky?"

I once went on top AND kept the lights on......kinky and filthy

over a year ago

"

I once went on top AND kept the lights on......kinky and filthy"

wow, now thats racey!

over a year ago

"

ditry cow

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/12 16:18:16]

over a year ago

"

Crikey !

over a year ago

"why put "kinky" and "filthy" if you are neither?

Same reason you put doctor (you arn't yet are you) and sexy (one shit photo is not proof of this). You called Cardiff Lovely (debatable). You say you are sociable but you start shit threads questioning people's view on words, not very sociable really. Confident? Maybe, who knows, not like you've managed to have a meet now is it?

So, maybe you should stop questioning others, get your own shit in order and live and let live.

Eh?"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/12 16:19:55]

By *heekygeordieguyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"OP this isn't a very classy way to behave. Fewer people will be inclined to meet you if they think you might slag them off publicly if they don't meet your standards.

Maybe they were nervous? First meets are rarely as good as getting to know someone."

over a year ago

To some just putting fish net stocking on thay think thats kinky , lol

over a year ago

"why put "kinky" and "filthy" if you are neither?

Eh?"

Beware - the 'no nitpicking without permission' police may be watching.....

But ya got a point!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

I once went on top AND kept the lights on......kinky and filthy

wow, now thats racey! "

Nope, that's a group from the late 70s/early 80's, biggest hit was Some Girls

over a year ago

"To some just putting fish net stocking on thay think thats kinky , lol"

... which is what I said right at the beginning. It's all relative (or subjective, as Fabio quite rightly corrected it). One persons kinky is another persons sleep-inducing boredom.....

over a year ago

Notice OP still hasn't replied to what he thinks is 'kinky'or 'dirty'

One persons perversion is anothers normality

over a year ago

"To some just putting fish net stocking on thay think thats kinky , lol"

I have terrible trouble getting suspenders fastened properly - to anyone watching it probably does look kinky !

over a year ago

Not the first profile on here to slag off a meet is he???

normally we see this behavior from single fems and couples...

I think a few on this thread have possibly posted something similar

I just dont really see a place for any of it really

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

As I stated in various discussions on the forums I enjoy anal.

But I don't list it on my profile likes.

Why? Because it's something I choose to do only when I want it and with people I feel very comfortable with I certainly don't want to be having meets where the guys think it will definitely occur.

So yes, I lie. But I don't feel bad or think I should change things.

Some lies are not about deception, but about preservation and self defence.

over a year ago

"Not the first profile on here to slag off a meet is he???

normally we see this behavior from single fems and couples...

I think a few on this thread have possibly posted something similar

I just dont really see a place for any of it really "

Nope. And it won't be the last unfortunately.....

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"As I stated in various discussions on the forums I enjoy anal.

But I don't list it on my profile likes.

Why? Because it's something I choose to do only when I want it and with people I feel very comfortable with I certainly don't want to be having meets where the guys think it will definitely occur.

So yes, I lie. But I don't feel bad or think I should change things.

Some lies are not about deception, but about preservation and self defence."

same as we have making videos on ours.

we got asked to play with a couple that video their meets.

when we said we werent comfortable with that they said its on our interests.

didnt realise that the interests were a menu lol

over a year ago

Maybe if the OP spoke about what he expected from a meet before he met he wouldnt be disappointed

Tho i dont write a script for a meet i do as a rule ask what people are into and talk about things that maybe classed as kinky such as water sports, using strap ons on men, asphyxiation etc before the meet so we both know what we are expecting from the meet, i would never assum someone was going to let me piss on them just because they class themselves as kinky, because everyones idea of kinky is different

Whats the point in meeting someone when you have no idea what they are into, is there any wonder you felt the meet was a waste of time?

Communication is a wonderful thing

over a year ago

"well i didnt complain, i mearly pointed out 4 things to my knowledge, thats shes made exceptions for, does cake and eat it come to mind lol "

Of course you are complaining, you wouldn't keep posting about it if you weren't. Women and men can put what they like on their profile and make exceptions and do what they like with anyone they choose to. Its their body, they are not offering a public service.

If a woman says no to you and gives an excuse of, for example, I don't meet smokers, well accept that its a no, what the bloody hell are you looking through her v erifications and checking out who she's met, nothing to do with you is it. When a woman says no, she may give a pleasant refusal rather than be blunt and say I just don't fancy you.

over a year ago

And to the OP, people have many interpretations of the word kinky. I think I am fairly kinky for having sex with two guys at the same time. That feels very naughty to me.

Maybe you thought that swingers are some kind of superhero sex gods who perform extraordinary sex acts, when we are all just a bunch of perfectly normal individuals who all have their own sexual interests. Maybe for this couple bringing a young guy into their sex life might be so very kinky for them, as it would be for me. Maybe you are taking the term 'swinging from the chandeliers' a little too literally.

What I do think is disgraceful though is coming on her and publicly assessing them. I wouldn't meet someone like you for that reason alone.

over a year ago

"well i didnt complain, i mearly pointed out 4 things to my knowledge, thats shes made exceptions for, does cake and eat it come to mind lol

Of course you are complaining, you wouldn't keep posting about it if you weren't. Women and men can put what they like on their profile and make exceptions and do what they like with anyone they choose to. Its their body, they are not offering a public service.

If a woman says no to you and gives an excuse of, for example, I don't meet smokers, well accept that its a no, what the bloody hell are you looking through her v erifications and checking out who she's met, nothing to do with you is it. When a woman says no, she may give a pleasant refusal rather than be blunt and say I just don't fancy you. "

obviously not read the full thread, ive stated on more than one occasion i wasnt complaining lol, but i really dont think its got a lot to do with you on who's veries i read lol, and perhaps the lady in question might have asked me to read them, if you read my profile, and my veries i think you will see how much of a gent i am, jeez some people

over a year ago

"Lying" is a very strong word. Mis-guided perhaps, however, lying?!

over a year ago

""Lying" is a very strong word. Mis-guided perhaps, however, lying?! "

i entirely agree, its a very strong word, and i dont think the OP meant it in that way, but i might be wrong

over a year ago

""Lying" is a very strong word. Mis-guided perhaps, however, lying?!

i entirely agree, its a very strong word, and i dont think the OP meant it in that way, but i might be wrong "

i just think hes young, naive and has a lot to learn, hes only 22 and new to this he just needs a bit of experience under his belt thats all

over a year ago

Ok so a meet does not go well how would you feel if they came on here for all to read and said same about you sorry but dont feel this is the place to put someone down ( my opinion only)

over a year ago

If a woman says no to you and gives an excuse of, for example, I don't meet smokers, well accept that its a no, what the bloody hell are you looking through her v erifications and checking out who she's met, nothing to do with you is it. When a woman says no, she may give a pleasant refusal rather than be blunt and say I just don't fancy you.

obviously not read the full thread, ive stated on more than one occasion i wasnt complaining lol, but i really dont think its got a lot to do with you on who's veries i read lol, and perhaps the lady in question might have asked me to read them, if you read my profile, and my veries i think you will see how much of a gent i am, jeez some people "

It is true I haven't read the whole thread, neither am I going to. I have however read about 3 posts from you stating you are not complaining, but still keep going on about it. Seems to me you are miffed because this woman met others when they didn't meet the criteria on her profile.

It makes no difference who people make exceptions for. You ask to meet, they say no, end of story. No point in looking and reading about what others she has met.

over a year ago

Sounds like he turned up, he wasn't what he described and she agreed with her bloke to give him a sympathy fuck.....

You should see the thread titled "single blokes that are a nightmare" and see what they are saying about the OP, sheesh...

over a year ago

"Ok so a meet does not go well how would you feel if they came on here for all to read and said same about you sorry but dont feel this is the place to put someone down ( my opinion only)"
While I share your opinion I too agree that he is young and hopefully will learn some etiquette in time

over a year ago

obviously not read the full thread, ive stated on more than one occasion i wasnt complaining lol, but i really dont think its got a lot to do with you on who's veries i read lol, and perhaps the lady in question might have asked me to read them, if you read my profile, and my veries i think you will see how much of a gent i am, jeez some people

It is true I haven't read the whole thread, neither am I going to. I have however read about 3 posts from you stating you are not complaining, but still keep going on about it. Seems to me you are miffed because this woman met others when they didn't meet the criteria on her profile.

It makes no difference who people make exceptions for. You ask to meet, they say no, end of story. No point in looking and reading about what others she has met. "

we all have the rights to say no on a meet, even if its to something we have done with others, everything i do depends meet to meet, i like anal but if a meet a guy with a huge cock hes not putting it up my arse, i like asphyxiation but if a guy thinks hes playing with my air supply on a first meet hes got another thing coming, its all about safty and how we feel about each meet, i am happy to do certain things with one meet that i wouldnt do with another, personally i think thats perfectly acceptable

over a year ago

some meets don't go to plan

others exceed your widest expectations

you need the first sort to help you appreciate the second

real life sex is scripted and doesn't have a set formula

things go wrong

that's part of what makes it fun !

over a year ago

"Ok so a meet does not go well how would you feel if they came on here for all to read and said same about you sorry but dont feel this is the place to put someone down ( my opinion only)"

Agreed

over a year ago

"Ok so a meet does not go well how would you feel if they came on here for all to read and said same about you sorry but dont feel this is the place to put someone down ( my opinion only)

Agreed "

Thanks for that and can i say nice ass mmm

over a year ago

It makes no difference who people make exceptions for. You ask to meet, they say no, end of story. No point in looking and reading about what others she has met. "

i give up

over a year ago

"Ok so a meet does not go well how would you feel if they came on here for all to read and said same about you sorry but dont feel this is the place to put someone down ( my opinion only)

Agreed Thanks for that and can i say nice ass mmm "

You can and thanks...great boobs

Post new Message to Thread