Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

electodes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone used electrodes and are there any dangers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes and yes.

Do your research carefully. Plenty of good information out there on the web, (search for E-stim).

And only buy from reputable companies.

over a year ago

Thanx, other guys have asked to use them on me, kinda kinky especially on my nips

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Be very very cautious with nipple simulation as normally one of the key bits of guidance for e-stim is nothing above the waist.

The reason for that is to minimise the risk of getting any of the signal conducted through the heart as very small electrical currents through the heart can be terminal.

That said used correctly e-stim can be very intense and pleasurable when done well.

over a year ago

Has anyone used them above the waist? Where they supposed to go then?

over a year ago

As the man said ...below the waist.

We have an e-stym and you warned not to use it near your heart

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Personally I would suggest tracking down the Smartstim forum as it is the best place for unbiased advise on e-stim I have found. Includes information on everything from making your own equipment, electrodes etc to user reviews of commercial kit.

over a year ago

You can use them on nipples but you need bipolar electrodes for each and you need to be careful not to run the current across your chest.

Like I said, read as much as you can and be sure you know the risks. Don't just trust your partner to know.

E-stimulation across the prostate is supposed to be incredibly intense and many guys can cum from that alone, with no other stimulation.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I can confirm how intense this can be with direct prostate stimulation but would never entrust anyone else with the controls for that as it's such a fine line between pleasure and pain and needs minute control of the system.

Post new Message to Thread