Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would she/wouldn't she?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From another post, what do the attached/married guy's think, would she/wouldn't she.....

"Always makes us laugh with men on here who say they are on as a single because their wives are not into sex. Bet if given a chnace their wives would love a young buck between their legs, see how uninterested they are then!"

Let's be honest here..............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some would.

Some would still prefer a cup of tea.

over a year ago

some would because they could be bored with their partners.

maybe they annoy them so they dont wants sex.

maybe they just dont like sex very much.

over a year ago

In our experience the women are always more sexual than their partners..when given the right encouragement!

over a year ago

I think if people put as much effort in with there partners as they did into finding someone to fuck behind there back they wouldn't need to cheat.

over a year ago

Si 101 you are single so have no experience only a point of _iew.

over a year ago

"some would because they could be bored with their partners."

Bored with their partners or bored with the same old sex week in week out?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Si 101 you are single so have no experience only a point of _iew."

Thats a bit presumptious... Who's to say just cause he's single just now, doesn't mean he's always been single

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think if people put as much effort in with there partners as they did into finding someone to fuck behind there back they wouldn't need to cheat. "

Now that is an interesting theory :0). Speaking as a wife who is only six weeks into our voyage of discovery (hubby been on sites for about a year as a single guy) I can honestly say that I am loving every minute of it. Hubby says "you surpassed my expectations when you didn't kick me out". So far we have gone to a couple of socials, a club and a couple of soft swing meets and I can't wait for what comes next.

Our own sex life has gone from once a month (if he was lucky) to several times a day. Why? We are both enjoying ourselves and paying attention to one another.

Shy xxxx

over a year ago

"Si 101 you are single so have no experience only a point of _iew."

You don't know what experience I have, I'm single now but don't assume at almost 30 I haven't lived. Everything I post is just my point of _iew.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think if people put as much effort in with there partners as they did into finding someone to fuck behind there back they wouldn't need to cheat.

Now that is an interesting theory :0). Speaking as a wife who is only six weeks into our voyage of discovery (hubby been on sites for about a year as a single guy) I can honestly say that I am loving every minute of it. Hubby says "you surpassed my expectations when you didn't kick me out". So far we have gone to a couple of socials, a club and a couple of soft swing meets and I can't wait for what comes next.

Our own sex life has gone from once a month (if he was lucky) to several times a day. Why? We are both enjoying ourselves and paying attention to one another.

Shy xxxx "

what a great answer... and it is lovely to read positives on here.

all the best

over a year ago

MissBehaving, this is for attached/married guy's opinions as the thread says.."Always makes us laugh with men on here who say they are on as a single because their wives are not into sex. Bet if given a chnace their wives would love a young buck between their legs, see how uninterested they are then!"

Not out to offend single guy's who are single

By *oonytoonMan
over a year ago

derby

I've seen an awful lot of single women on here stating in there profile that they need discression due to having a partner and even more declaring being single but commenting on forums about there husbands so surely your point should stand for both men and women

over a year ago

Maybe good for other opinions and another post.

over a year ago

Single now - but was married for 5 years til she cheated with a guy at work! He had incidentally just got married for the third time (we went to the wedding!) and at the time our sex life was virtually non-existant as she had completely gone off it. I'd considered looking elsewhere but didn't - and tried all sorts to get it back on track!

So whilst I appreciate that given the numbers on site there's probably more married guys playing away on fab - there are all sorts of reasons why both men and women do this. I've never been judgemental - at the end of the day it's their business - not mine. And if people choose to avoid those in relationships - its the same as having any other preference!

As for the question of would women jump at the chance if not getting sex at home? More than likely, yes!

And it's their choice and theirs alone!

Post new Message to Thread