Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why so many fakes??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sat here, having listed a meet request for a nice sexy guy tonight. Had so many replies but chose on one guy who demanded pic after pic, details after details, had me running round getting ready for a sexy car park meet (if that is possible lol!) and then the guy says i am a fake!!

so so pissed off! please excuse the language

but why do so many guys mess you about

here for fun

and sat here watching crap tv due to a guy letting me down

what is wrong with them???????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"sat here, having listed a meet request for a nice sexy guy tonight. Had so many replies but chose on one guy who demanded pic after pic, details after details, had me running round getting ready for a sexy car park meet (if that is possible lol!) and then the guy says i am a fake!!

here for fun

what is wrong with them???????"

Do you class him as fake then?

Confused of Torquay

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The thrill of the chase they have'nt got the bottle in reality x

over a year ago

Thrill of the chase........living out a fantasy persona......one of a number of things.

But luckily there are plenty of people who aren't like that so choose wisely

As far as telly goes, the Bourne Identity is on so change the channel and thank the lord :P

over a year ago

Well having just looked at your profile all I can say is 'it's his loss'!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well having just looked at your profile all I can say is 'it's his loss'!"
why is it if he didnt wanna meet?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I've never understood all this 'His/Her loss' stuff.....clearly if someone decides not to meet another person they are pretty sure it wouldn't work for them.....how have they lost out?

By *aughtNorthernjayMan
over a year ago

peterlee

Shame u don't live near me would of turned up and its fake people who make it harder for the real people

By *af90Man
over a year ago

Anywhere in the South West

Like the earlier poster said "it's their loss"! By crikey, I'd love to meet you but haven't mailed you before as I'm slightly out of your age range, but maybe I should as at least I wouldn't be daft enough to mess you about!

It does seem crazy though when there's quite a few threads on the forum about how tough it is for single guys to get meets and then you hear of this, the mind boggles!!

over a year ago

People like talking and jacking off far more than the actual reality. It has happened to us!

over a year ago

"sat here, having listed a meet request for a nice sexy guy tonight. Had so many replies but chose on one guy who demanded pic after pic, details after details, had me running round getting ready for a sexy car park meet (if that is possible lol!) and then the guy says i am a fake!!

here for fun

The demands for pic after pic and details would have had me very suspicious. He was probably sat in the spare room wanking. No need to go out after he'd cum.

There are nice people too, hope you find someone nice soon. X

over a year ago

maybe he has been caught out by 'fakers' himself so bit more wary when a single fem actually wants to meet him. But he surely saw you were genuine if you sent pics! But you did speak to him on the phone first to verify you were female before the meet didnt you?

over a year ago

Good point above; using the phone is a great way to determine if people are genuine or not.

over a year ago

I think I would have told him where to shove his demands and wouldn't have met him but then we only have your side of the story

over a year ago

Personally I think you need to look at yourself here. You are looking for a short notice meet but "pic after pic and detail after detail" doesn't ring any alarm bells that this is a guy banging one out? And no where in your post do you say you've spoken to him on the phone?

And you seem genuinely surprised the meet never happened?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

pic and pic combined with detail after detail

instant block is my suggestion for the future.

good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi guys

i even wanted to exchange telephone numbers prior to leaving, but he then said no, as i was a fake.

met a great guy the other day, shortish notice and really ticked all the boxes

but my gripe is that he replied to my ad for a car meet that evening, swapped pics, dozed or so emails later, phone numbers offered, then declines.

i think i will wise up as some said. A few emails, pic and telephone exchange.

but once i get horny then i do tend to be overkeen as that is what i am here for.

the hunt contiunues!!

and hoping my planned meet today goes to plan!

over a year ago

"hi guys

i even wanted to exchange telephone numbers prior to leaving, but he then said no, as i was a fake.

"

We always talk on the phone before properly arranging to meet, that way there is less of a risk of someone not turning up or being fake etc. Sorry you had a shit experience but it appears you are learning from it.

over a year ago

pick yourself up..brush yourself off and start all over again lol and a lesson learnt saves alot of time

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

here for fun

oh its not just us who gets meets that dont show then seems to be the in thing at the moment

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

here for fun

In terms of requesting picture after picture and detail after detail.... I'd say the answer is, people will only mess you about if you let them.

over a year ago

"demanded pic after pic, details after details"

This was the giveaway. Always leave them wanting just that little bit more, and don't be quick to please either...

Wolf

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

We always cam before a meet so verifys both of us X

over a year ago

think fabs should do something about fake files gives alot of great people on here a bad name its not fair

over a year ago

Maybe the car was just a dreamer ..

But to get all worked up and hot under the collar about it ? naaaaaaah it just ain't worth the hassle.

Try again and put it down to experience and don't even give it thought time

over a year ago

"think fabs should do something about fake files gives alot of great people on here a bad name its not fair "

I think in 2013 they intend to begin mass extermination, but by 2014 all 3 remaining members will be genuine

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

some thing must be done , there are more and more men on here pretending too be women / couples

over a year ago

"some thing must be done , there are more and more men on here pretending too be women / couples "

We so agree, seems alot more time wasters lately, a name an shame page wud be good,

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Would love a name and shame thread, but understand why its against the rules.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"some thing must be done , there are more and more men on here pretending too be women / couples

We so agree, seems alot more time wasters lately, a name an shame page wud be good, "

Lets start with you then....on a recent visit to your town you arranged to meet me then never turned up and never let me know.....

Of course you didn't....but can you see how futile a 'name and shame' section would be?

Totally open to abuse

over a year ago

To be honest if people are regularly finding problems with fakes/timewasters/dreamers/fantasists or whatever else you want to call them. Then they need to look a lot closer to home than blaming the site. And maybe ask why others have no problem whatsoever. And no luck is not the answer.

over a year ago

dont give out pic as i have stopped it now cause of all the ass hole on the site and some are cpls

By *ucycuteTV/TS
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

i'm the same - i am very wary now about any other pics apart from those i choose to put on main profile and only close friends see the really personal ones due to the dreamers and fakes x

over a year ago

Not blamin the site just agree that the are more fakes of late, take the good with the bad,

over a year ago

"dont give out pic as i have stopped it now cause of all the ass hole on the site and some are cpls

"

"and some are couples" OMG! whatever next ?

Next you'll be telling me that single guys and single fems are also assholes .......

over a year ago

"some thing must be done , there are more and more men on here pretending too be women / couples

We so agree, seems alot more time wasters lately, a name an shame page wud be good, "

Of course it wouldn't be good. It would be more open to abuse than the MP's expenses claims.

over a year ago

"dont give out pic as i have stopped it now cause of all the ass hole on the site and some are cpls

"and some are couples" OMG! whatever next ?

Next you'll be telling me that single guys and single fems are also assholes ......."

By *B07Man
over a year ago

Essex

Why not swap phone numbers instead of pic after pics? Also time-wasters isn't the exclusivity of single men

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"some thing must be done , there are more and more men on here pretending too be women / couples "

and ypu know this how ?

over a year ago

"hi guys

met a great guy the other day, shortish notice and really ticked all the boxes

but my gripe is that he replied to my ad for a car meet that evening, swapped pics, dozed or so emails later, phone numbers offered, then declines.

i think i will wise up as some said. A few emails, pic and telephone exchange.

but once i get horny then i do tend to be overkeen as that is what i am here for.

the hunt contiunues!!

and hoping my planned meet today goes to plan! "

As always - some good advice and some tosh! lol

You're always (not the OP - everyone!) as much to blame if a meet goes sour as the other party - excluding genuine emergencies.

Seems those that have more rules and do's/dont's re methods of contact and no pic = message deleted statements are more often than not the ones that struggle most.

I've always found a polite message and sometimes even a wink is a good starting point, an invitiation to browse me - rather than going all guns blazing. Some profiles have great pics, but after a couple of messages it's obvious we won't click. And no pics swapped - nothing lost! Move on!

Of course it helps if you have enough in your profile, including tasteful pics, to let someone make an initial assessment - but it often seems to me that just because two parties get a good first impression - thats it - next stage = meet!

Sometimes slowly, slowly catchee monkey!

It's never good when you get let down - but that's life. The more you plan and take care, the less likely it is to happen.

And a 'name and shame' policy would be as much use as a chocolate fireguard. You're better off just taking note pf positive verifications and good feedback and making initial judgements based on them.

Happy hunting everyone!!

over a year ago

I dont know if it would work but couldnt we all have to earn stars by geting one from a couple with at least 3 and you would gain a star by being varified in person. there are enough genuine people on here that enough people know to start that off

camming wouldnt count as a veri

then you could have different coloured stars for gen single guys / gals

couples that live together

etc

over a year ago

"I dont know if it would work but couldnt we all have to earn stars by geting one from a couple with at least 3 and you would gain a star by being varified in person. there are enough genuine people on here that enough people know to start that off

etc"

Or just use the existing system - and only take 'meet in person' into account?

Any rating system is only as useful as those providing the rating!

And just because I think someones fabulous - doesn't mean you necessarily will!

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Often people verify others too lightly - I've seen people verfify COUPLES when the have seen a single guy on cam

over a year ago

"I dont know if it would work but couldnt we all have to earn stars by geting one from a couple with at least 3 and you would gain a star by being varified in person. there are enough genuine people on here that enough people know to start that off

etc"

Errr what?

Seriously it amazes me how complicated people want to make swinging? All that system would do is making it harder fro newbies to get established and create a pointless hierarchy.

over a year ago

etc

Errr what?

Seriously it amazes me how complicated people want to make swinging? All that system would do is making it harder fro newbies to get established and create a pointless hierarchy.

"

A hierarchy.... imagine that....

over a year ago

here for fun

i so know how you feel i had a meet planned and they cancelled half an hour before meet so im watching the boxing instead

I feel where your coming from babe xx

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

The star for genuine, bona fide couples who live together and pay full council tax must be gold. Fuck Buddy couples could have silver stars but not gold. Single females can have fluffy pink stars but single males will only be allowed dog shit-coloured stars.

over a year ago

"The star for genuine, bona fide couples who live together and pay full council tax must be gold. Fuck Buddy couples could have silver stars but not gold. Single females can have fluffy pink stars but single males will only be allowed dog shit-coloured stars."

over a year ago

Cams should never count as a verification. That is a world away from an actual meet. And you should have the number of verifications on your profile even if you don't show them.

over a year ago

"Cams should never count as a verification. That is a world away from an actual meet. And you should have the number of verifications on your profile even if you don't show them. "

I see the merit in this - but also the downside sadly!

Some that have genuine 'meet in person' veri's from socials - which to me are priceless as they tend to be 'personality' feedback rather than 'bedroom skills' - might come across as raving nymphos to others if they've got lots!

And we all know there's none of them on here!!

over a year ago

Thrill is the chase, not the meet

Fantasist

Picture collector

Another FAB member checking out the competition

Got scared as you will have told him what you want (he is probably used to ferry sex)

Wife/GF/Partner told him he had to be somewhere at the time you agreed...

You only have to read many statuses to see how many are easily charmed and disappointed.

Me, I just like play sex, with role play and toys and ages to do it in

over a year ago

sadly some "married/attached" guys get thier sexual kicks this way - but you read genuine so i wouldnt worry to much about it - only thing id add is make the guys do the running in future and not you - good luck

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Don't know why they do that.

On my case no one really gives me the chance.would love to know why.

The way I see it any guy should be grateful that someone wants to meet him for some nsa fun.

over a year ago

us genuine single guys suffer cos of knobs like him ,every site is full of them im afraid ,just move on ,you gotta dig through a lot of shit to find a diamond

over a year ago

we have had it a few times when we have tried to get a male come to our house.

to cut down on chances of it happening again we only read messages from verified men.

like other have said,they like the chase.

we were getting alot of messages at one stage,saying they want a meet.we put up an ad and had hardly any requests.goes to show alot are thrill seekers.

over a year ago

When we meet guys, we ask for a pic and send just one of us. No need to send any more than that in our opinion.

We then check verifications, if someone has been verified on a few meets then they are less likely to "bottle it".

We then talk on the phone and check that they sound like they type of person we would want to meet.

Three simple steps to avoid disappointment that work for us.

over a year ago

"we have had it a few times when we have tried to get a male come to our house.

to cut down on chances of it happening again we only read messages from verified men.

like other have said,they like the chase.

we were getting alot of messages at one stage,saying they want a meet.we put up an ad and had hardly any requests.goes to show alot are thrill seekers.

"

well put and great advice which goes for MM meets to - verifies only especially if they have been on site for a long time to

over a year ago

Btw just a tip; never give out your usual phone number. Get a pay as you go 'fab fone' for meets.

Keep your privacy. We had a lot of bad experiences when we were new and reckless!

over a year ago

you woman sometimes get what you deserve.

guys like me are honest and meet.

yet we get buggered about just as much as you woman do and rant on about single guys on the forums blah blah blah.

what comes around goes around.

Post new Message to Thread