Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I Missing Something?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe its been a bad week but I really don't know what the hell is going on!!

I've been searching for SINGLE women in my area, now I realise that being a single male makes me about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit with some people BUT the sheer bloody rudeness I've had is beyond a joke.

One 'couple' looked at my profile on Monday (I know this cos I've found the 'who looked at me link'), so not surprisingly I looked at them back. I received a very abrupt email from the woman of the couple telling me I had 'no business looking at them because they weren't looking for single males'. I mailed back and pointed out that THEY looked at me first and their profile did say they were looking for single males.

Immediatly blocked!

I have also been blocked by TWO other 'single' women after I mailed them (politely) having read their profiles and seeing I fitted their requirements/age range/etc. On both occassions they mailed me and said they didn't want contacting by single males - AGAIN even though their own profiles said differently!

I've also reported TWO 'single women' as their profiles (on both occasions) state 'they will only play with their partners' - surely this makes them a couple not bloody single!

I know single males get a bad rap on here but bloody hell when you play by the rules you still get a bad rap cos people don't read their own profiles!!

Makes me wonder exactly what the point is............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't let it bother you, just take it in your stride and move on, as they say.... There's now't as queer as folk!

over a year ago

And breathe

over a year ago

They mailed you back to tell you they didn't want contact from single males.......

Lucky bastard

over a year ago

sorry to hear you had all these problems, and if it wasn't upsetting for you , I found it a really funny read......... not sure why just did....!!!

over a year ago

"sorry to hear you had all these problems, and if it wasn't upsetting for you , I found it a really funny read......... not sure why just did....!!! "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have fun on the Forums/Chatrooms, any meets are a bonus

By *winging In The RainMan
over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

You've done quite well getting a reply at all from a single female on here =P

Seriously though, I know they get bombarded with messages from rude males on here but doesn't excuse the response that you seem to have received after sending a polite message.

over a year ago

Touch wood, (yeah yeah) i've not had a shitty response to date, a few polite no thanks a few no replies and that's about it, then again, i haven't mailed every woman or couple in my area (not saying you have) so i might get the same response as you eventually, but hey, it's like talking to women in a bar/nightclub, win some, lose some. no biggie.

over a year ago

There is a single woman on this thread who deletes messages without replying. Oh the hypocrisy of offering advice!!

over a year ago

"There is a single woman on this thread who deletes messages without replying. Oh the hypocrisy of offering advice!!"
**waving hands in the air enthusiastically**

HEY............THAT'S ME

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There is a single woman on this thread who deletes messages without replying. Oh the hypocrisy of offering advice!!**waving hands in the air enthusiastically**

HEY............THAT'S ME "

Judging by other threads you are not alone in your devious, wanton, prickteasing pastime. You hussy, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now go and sit on the naughty step and I might be along to spank your bum later.

over a year ago

"They mailed you back to tell you they didn't want contact from single males.......

Lucky bastard "

that's what i was thinking too.

over a year ago

"sorry to hear you had all these problems, and if it wasn't upsetting for you , I found it a really funny read......... not sure why just did....!!! "

I did too

over a year ago

"There is a single woman on this thread who deletes messages without replying. Oh the hypocrisy of offering advice!!**waving hands in the air enthusiastically**

HEY............THAT'S ME

Judging by other threads you are not alone in your devious, wanton, prickteasing pastime. You hussy, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now go and sit on the naughty step and I might be along to spank your bum later. "

Oh I am thoroughly ashamed........NOT!

but off to the naughty step anyway to await my punishment

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining they said no (thst's not a problem), its their damn right rudeness and how they got arsey with me. At the end of the day I only contacted them cos THEIR OWN profiles were inviting contact from single men.

They may well be inundated by single men contacting them and it is pissing them off, if that is the case they need to UPDATE their bloody profiles instead of getting shitty with genuine contacts.

over a year ago

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining they said no (thst's not a problem), its their damn right rudeness and how they got arsey with me. At the end of the day I only contacted them cos THEIR OWN profiles were inviting contact from single men.

They may well be inundated by single men contacting them and it is pissing them off, if that is the case they need to UPDATE their bloody profiles instead of getting shitty with genuine contacts."

Or use their filters

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining they said no (thst's not a problem), its their damn right rudeness and how they got arsey with me. At the end of the day I only contacted them cos THEIR OWN profiles were inviting contact from single men.

They may well be inundated by single men contacting them and it is pissing them off, if that is the case they need to UPDATE their bloody profiles instead of getting shitty with genuine contacts."

You do have a good point actually, changing their profiles and using their filters would actually help both them and you out.

It also makes me smile when i look in the meets section and it has a message for example saying looking for a meet for tonight, followed by M F MF TV etc and when you click on their profile to message them it has No single males, if only people would put the correct info in it would save time, energy and probably make the site more successful from everyones point of view

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

By the time I've got to Shrewsbury I'll need a filter for ma roll up.

Now is it a gentle tanning or a darned good thrashing you require m'Lady

over a year ago

"By the time I've got to Shrewsbury I'll need a filter for ma roll up.

Now is it a gentle tanning or a darned good thrashing you require m'Lady "

A filter for your roll up?

how attractive

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

HEY............THAT'S ME

Judging by other threads you are not alone in your devious, wanton, prickteasing pastime. You hussy, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now go and sit on the naughty step and I might be along to spank your bum later. Oh I am thoroughly ashamed........NOT!

but off to the naughty step anyway to await my punishment "

And don't forget your strap on

over a year ago

HEY............THAT'S ME "

Miss Julie - you're a great big liar. The rejection you sent me was one of the nicest, politest I've ever had. So nice in fact that I might write to you again one day...

By *inecrestMan
over a year ago

West Yorks

"

One 'couple' looked at my profile on Monday (I know this cos I've found the 'who looked at me link'), so not surprisingly I looked at them back. I received a very abrupt email from the woman of the couple telling me I had 'no business looking at them because they weren't looking for single males'. I mailed back and pointed out that THEY looked at me first and their profile did say they were looking for single males.

Immediately blocked!

"

Maybe it's because you didn't fab their pics.

over a year ago

OMG

over a year ago

HEY............THAT'S ME

Miss Julie - you're a great big liar. The rejection you sent me was one of the nicest, politest I've ever had. So nice in fact that I might write to you again one day..."

At least you got a reply, we weren't even worth a polite no.

Pet hate here coming out, we ALWAYS reply to everyone and we get a lot of messages!

over a year ago

HEY............THAT'S ME

Miss Julie - you're a great big liar. The rejection you sent me was one of the nicest, politest I've ever had. So nice in fact that I might write to you again one day...

At least you got a reply, we weren't even worth a polite no.

Pet hate here coming out, we ALWAYS reply to everyone and we get a lot of messages!"

I attached a private note to your profile to remind me why I did not reply, I can remind you too if you like?

over a year ago

Well yes why not..pity you did not share that or just simply reply no thanks. Clearly you think you are above simple good manners.

over a year ago

"Well yes why not..pity you did not share that or just simply reply no thanks. Clearly you think you are above simple good manners. "
Absolutely not, I pride myself on my manners.

So, after your initial message, that did include face pics, inviting me to play with you both at yours, I asked you to please read my profile, to which you replied quite abruptly demanding a reply as you'd included face pics.

I then asked you to read my entire profile, to which the reply started FFS!!!

At this point I deleted without reading anymore.

My profile clearly states I am not looking for, nor interested in, couples unless I meet them in a club/party situation, nor do I like rudeness.

over a year ago

over a year ago

You could always set your profile so that you can visit people and not show up on their profile

over a year ago

"Well yes why not..pity you did not share that or just simply reply no thanks. Clearly you think you are above simple good manners. "

You should not be using the forums to air disagreements in relation to private messages, it is not discreet.

So you get lots of messsages, the single lady you massaged saved you a bit of time then by not replaying, ensuring you had an extra couple of minutes to reply to those who have messaged you, a bonus I'd say

over a year ago

No disagreement here, never used these forums before this week either...

We are rather tired of people putting themselves on a pedestal though, lot of it about on this site!

over a year ago

"No disagreement here, never used these forums before this week either...

We are rather tired of people putting themselves on a pedestal though, lot of it about on this site!"

Absolutely agree with you especially in these forums

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"No disagreement here, never used these forums before this week either...

We are rather tired of people putting themselves on a pedestal though, lot of it about on this site!"

Don't read or post then, simples innit (meerkatish type squeek)

over a year ago

Not talking about this forum.

In general, seem like a lot of people using it to boost their ego.

Psychologists would have a field day.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Forums are more popular because no one can afford to go to the ever decreasing local pub for a chinwag these days. Sad but true

Still brill for a bit of light hearted banter & full on piss taking though

over a year ago

Don't worry about it mate it's all one massive game on here there are loads of bullshitters on here most of them are single girls and couples whos profiles state a load of shit rules and regulations but when you look there only verification is from webcam or a phone call 3 years ago, after a bit you can spot the fakes most of the time just by reading the profile, it's normally the ones with massive long profiles co's they have all the time in the world to sit in and write about them selves while the real Swingers are out shagging haha

Post new Message to Thread