FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

24 and new to this and still no one want to take my 'L' Plate of me lol ;-)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

24 good looking guy, and ready to enter the swinging world! any ladies interested? check my profile picture out and get in touch! xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sell, sell, sell think of your profile as a shop window would you buy x

over a year ago

ill let them ladies decide x

over a year ago

As shazza said you really need to work on your profile! One picture isn't going to sell yourself

over a year ago

First of all you need a better profile, eg more pics, not cock ones mind!

Secondly your English is not great and in need of grammar.

Then some more about you

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, too many youngsters on here join expecting it to be instashag.com, then they get smacked back into reality, that some of us oldies, have absolutely no interest! Some do, but most don't...

over a year ago

More photos and please spell check!

LadyIce x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/08/12 19:46:30]

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"[Removed by poster at 03/08/12 19:46:30]"

Yes, that last message really didn't do you any favours did it!

over a year ago

na just think some of the people on here are fussy, i deleted it as i thought you know what, fuck it i dont have to sell myself like some on here. but thanks for all your comment!

over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but in my opinion, too many youngsters on here join expecting it to be instashag.com, then they get smacked back into reality, that some of us oldies, have absolutely no interest! Some do, but most don't... "

Foxy xx your not even old.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"na just think some of the people on here are fussy, i deleted it as i thought you know what, fuck it i dont have to sell myself like some on here. but thanks for all your comment! "

Why do you think you don't have to sell yourself?

over a year ago

"na just think some of the people on here are fussy, i deleted it as i thought you know what, fuck it i dont have to sell myself like some on here. but thanks for all your comment! "

as a single man on here you really do have to work hard to stand out.

over a year ago

oh and fussy is not the right word,we as swingers call it having standards.we dont just fuck anyone.that doesnt make us fussy

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm sorry, but in my opinion, too many youngsters on here join expecting it to be instashag.com, then they get smacked back into reality, that some of us oldies, have absolutely no interest! Some do, but most don't...

Foxy xx your not even old."

Compared to you I am! But thanks anyway x

over a year ago

Yet you are in here and the intro bit 'selling yourself' - and doing a sterling job of it I must say.........keep it up squire. Makes my life alot easier.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Your last message really didn't do you any favours, but I will be honest and say yes I am fussy, and I have every right to be

A petulant child (to me is what you are coming across as) should really be sticking to meeting one night stands down the local pubs!

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"na just think some of the people on here are fussy, i deleted it as i thought you know what, fuck it i dont have to sell myself like some on here. but thanks for all your comment!

Your last message really didn't do you any favours, but I will be honest and say yes I am fussy, and I have every right to be

A petulant child (to me is what you are coming across as) should really be sticking to meeting one night stands down the local pubs! "

over a year ago

Everyone has to sell themselves on here if they wish to meet.

So if you arent on here to sell yourself, may i ask why you are whingeing about no meets yet?

I myself clearly state that i am not on to meet 1-2-1, so therefore my opinion may not be appreciated. But my question is still valid.

over a year ago

I'm fussy and entirely unashamed of it.

Quality over quantity every time.

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

You seem to think that because you say your good looking and because your young the ladies will fall at your feet. Sorry mate it dont work that way. We all got to sell ourselfs on here. If you dont want to sell yourself i wish you good luck but please dont come on the forums complaining that you havent had any meets if you arent going to put the work into it

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"na just think some of the people on here are fussy, i deleted it as i thought you know what, fuck it i dont have to sell myself like some on here. but thanks for all your comment!

Yet you are in here and the intro bit 'selling yourself' - and doing a sterling job of it I must say.........keep it up squire. Makes my life alot easier."

lol,

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

A petulant child (to me is what you are coming across as) should really be sticking to meeting one night stands down the local pubs! "

Well put and well said.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

of course you have to sell yourself.... what makes you any difference from any other person out there and makes people say "wow I have to meet that person!!"

you can keep doing things your way... however if you are going to turn around and reject other peoples valid advice, then you can't ask "what am i doing wrong?" and then went people suggest stuf.. you go "la la la I'm not listening!"...

you keep doing your own blissful thing... but if it doesn't work then you have no one else to blame but yourself...

over a year ago

of course you have to sell yourself.... what makes you any difference from any other person out there and makes people say "wow I have to meet that person!!"

you can keep doing things your way... however if you are going to turn around and reject other peoples valid advice, then you can't ask "what am i doing wrong?" and then went people suggest stuf.. you go "la la la I'm not listening!"...

you keep doing your own blissful thing... but if it doesn't work then you have no one else to blame but yourself..."

over a year ago

And to see why people dont want to meet young guys see above pmsl

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

of course you have to sell yourself.

the ONLY women that are going to fall at your feet are the dunk ones that will also vomit over your shoes while sucking you off down a back alley.

if thats what you want, then would delete your profile and enjoy cleaning your shoes.

however, IF you want respect, and to respect the people on here, that are offering your decent advice, then wind ya neck in, and listen.

te say to a WOMAN that you will let women decide if your profile is good enough, is stupid.

you have been told it isnt,

you KNOW it isnt (otherwise you wouldnt be on here asking why you arent eyebrow deep in clunge)

oh, and a word of advice, arrogance doesnt come across well on these boards.

its not sexy.

and Em says you arent that good looking either, so guess not all women love you.

over a year ago

My profile is great. Why aren't I eyebrows deep in clunge! *grump*

over a year ago

He must be up to his nuts in women after they read this.

over a year ago

You don't have to sell yourself? Really? Then why are you complaining that you haven't got any meets yet? If I was a woman or part of a couple, that comment would have put you on the blocked list, no one likes a cocky egotist.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"My profile is great. Why aren't I eyebrows deep in clunge! *grump*"

you have clunge.

you tell us why you arent elbow deep in it? lol

over a year ago

If ever a comment on the forums highlighted someone that really doesn't get it, then this is it.

over a year ago

"My profile is great. Why aren't I eyebrows deep in clunge! *grump*

you have clunge.

you tell us why you arent elbow deep in it? lol"

I'm not that bloody flexible!!

over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but in my opinion, too many youngsters on here join expecting it to be instashag.com, then they get smacked back into reality, that some of us oldies, have absolutely no interest! Some do, but most don't... "

over a year ago

Your age limit is a bit limited 18-30 ????

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"Your age limit is a bit limited 18-30 ???? "

Seems that's not the only thing 'limited'.. maturity perhaps?

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

op has gone silent lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

sell youirself .............am down to a cup of coffee n a strawberry tart and still no takers !!!!!

Post new Message to Thread