FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Woman with Big Breasts... A pain or generally ok??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Ladies, Just wanted to get this out there as I've heard on a few occasions now that most Woman with Big Breasts suffer with back ache yet some Woman that are very large chested say there fine??? Just wondered if the ones that complain about back ache just generally doesn't like the look of having big boobs so complains of back ache to get a reduction? Which is a complete shame if it is because I absolutely adore Woman with Big Boobs, I'm an absolute Boob Fan! Love em... Your views and opinions ladies??

Sean

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had 38HH's, had a reduction down to a 38D in 1993. Much happier with them

J

over a year ago

I never used to get back problems, untill i started doing a job which involved leaning over alot then i started to get back pain... i would never go for a reduction though,, lol just change jobs adjust my behaviour/posture

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

not many women would go through the painful and extensive surgery required for a breast reduction unless they were suffering from significant problems. It's not a matter of a niggling back ache that can be cured by a paracetamol and often very large breasts cause many more problems than that.

So the answer to your question is I don't think women are making things up to get surgery in this instance.

over a year ago

I'm 34JJ but don't get back pain as such.. I'm very conscious of trying not to stoop and have good posture! this in turn makes em look even bigger lol

over a year ago

"not many women would go through the painful and extensive surgery required for a breast reduction unless they were suffering from significant problems. It's not a matter of a niggling back ache that can be cured by a paracetamol and often very large breasts cause many more problems than that.

So the answer to your question is I don't think women are making things up to get surgery in this instance."

There are some women who will feign problems to get a breast reduction, same as the women who feign depression and suicidal tendancies to get a tummy tuck on the NHS, usually these women are unhappy not only with the size but also the shape.. yes big boobs can cause back pain, i know i am feeling it right now, but i will just go to the gym and improve my back muscles and my core muscles to help with that

over a year ago

"I'm 34JJ but don't get back pain as such.. I'm very conscious of trying not to stoop and have good posture! this in turn makes em look even bigger lol "

Would I be pushing it to see a pic of them in my inbox?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"not many women would go through the painful and extensive surgery required for a breast reduction unless they were suffering from significant problems. It's not a matter of a niggling back ache that can be cured by a paracetamol and often very large breasts cause many more problems than that.

So the answer to your question is I don't think women are making things up to get surgery in this instance.

There are some women who will feign problems to get a breast reduction, same as the women who feign depression and suicidal tendancies to get a tummy tuck on the NHS, usually these women are unhappy not only with the size but also the shape.. yes big boobs can cause back pain, i know i am feeling it right now, but i will just go to the gym and improve my back muscles and my core muscles to help with that"

Yes I agree in general but I have known two women who had severe problems that weren't helped by gym etc and they weren't feigning.

over a year ago

It's quite ironic though because there are more woman in Britain that want breast enlargement than Woman that want Breast reduction...

over a year ago

"It's quite ironic though because there are more woman in Britain that want breast enlargement than Woman that want Breast reduction... "

If i could have mine whipped out and replaced with a much lighter silicon version of the same thing,, i completely would! lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont suffer backache but do suffer from painful neck and shoulder pain not sure if it caused from boobs or just tension tho lol

over a year ago

luckily my ass is just as big as my boobs so my centre of gravity must be spot on.

counter balanced nicely

over a year ago

"I dont suffer backache but do suffer from painful neck and shoulder pain not sure if it caused from boobs or just tension tho lol "

Awh, sounds like you need a good massage, i'm sure there are plenty on here who will offer to do it :D

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I dont suffer backache but do suffer from painful neck and shoulder pain not sure if it caused from boobs or just tension tho lol

Awh, sounds like you need a good massage, i'm sure there are plenty on here who will offer to do it :D"

Ohhh that sounds good but if only lol

over a year ago

"I dont suffer backache but do suffer from painful neck and shoulder pain not sure if it caused from boobs or just tension tho lol

Awh, sounds like you need a good massage, i'm sure there are plenty on here who will offer to do it :DOhhh that sounds good but if only lol "

Well your welcome to come round and use our hot tub :D thats good for relaxation!

over a year ago

"I dont suffer backache but do suffer from painful neck and shoulder pain not sure if it caused from boobs or just tension tho lol "
Hey just saw your photos you are gorgeous!!! And lovely looking boobs! Where abouts are you in the uk babe? X

By *urvesAllOverWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

38FF and yes back pain is very real but it is not constant - massages help so if you like big boobs then offer them!

over a year ago

"38FF and yes back pain is very real but it is not constant - massages help so if you like big boobs then offer them! "
I love big boobs, yours are amazing and mouth watering! Can I massage them please?

Post new Message to Thread