Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to get the wife to squirt..!

Jump to newest

By *inkyandsweet OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW London

Can any one help or give tips how to get her to squirt???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

tickle her loads.

she wont thank you for it though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some can, some can't. Although I find massaging the g-spot does wonders. Sometimes it isn't so much about what you do it depends on how relaxed the woman is. I have had girls come so close but the worry of "maybe I'll pee" or other worries may stop it happening.......and some just squirt almost constantly. Make sure its relaxed the first time and work up to it

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

In my opinion i don't think all women are capable of it

Iv been trying for a while with no avail!

Does she gspot orgasm?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"In my opinion i don't think all women are capable of it

Iv been trying for a while with no avail!

Does she gspot orgasm?

"

i am of the opposite opinion.

all women are capable of it.

its whether all parties are relaxed enough to want to let it happen at the opportune moment.

over a year ago

get her to ride that "im gonna wee" feeling, and youll be there.

over a year ago

Find a playmate who is well experienced in making it happen! There r a few on here that I know of lol

over a year ago

I also think all women can gush it is just over-riding the feeling of wanting to pee, once you can let it go well your gonna flood the place. Even now and i have been gushing for many years, find it hard to let go of sometimes and it can get quite traumatic if it doesn't happen.

By *ountdown2xtasyMan
over a year ago

Taunton

I have found the best way is to turn her anyway she likes best , when really horny, put 2 fingers in her pussy, palm up. I use the middle and ring finger and find the spongey area at the front of her pussy. gently at first rub it in and out, with yr palm applying pressure on her clit.

Then get more vigourous and move yr hand in and out with pressure on the inside front of her pussy...this works for me..

It might not happen first time, but if you persist ...

M

over a year ago

Oh my fav subject and like lol

Squirting is not natural in all women and does take some pratice but 99.9% is down to clit and pussy stimulation - ie; rubbing clit reasonalby firmly with your tounge to one side of clit and using your other fingers to massage just to top of pussy

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Fi only squirts when we are at a club, by me or anyone else, I think it's all in her mind... They've got wipe down surfaces at clubs

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

I certainly hope it is possibly for all women will carry on experimenting!

over a year ago

Work up to full speed very slowly then strike with quick changes in stimulation and rhythm. Use both hands and get everthing 'singing' together.

Either that or get the toothbrush or hitachi wand out and bruteforce it, but hey I love the 'I did that' factor

Wolf

over a year ago

"I certainly hope it is possibly for all women will carry on experimenting!

"

for better techniques there are loads of sex forums giving tips and hints ok - enjoy

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I am one of the lucky ones who can gush, do find I can let go more in a club, as has been said wash down surfaces.

It is a case of letting going and losing the 'fear'

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I certainly hope it is possibly for all women will carry on experimenting!

for better techniques there are loads of sex forums giving tips and hints ok - enjoy "

Will definitely look into it!

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

In a word.... fisting but it depends on the turn on for her, we had talked about it beforehand and it was a rough sex session.

Partner didn't know she could squirt until our first fisting. now she squirts whether fisting or not. kind of opened the floodgates!

By *immyrockMan
over a year ago

walsall

let me at her ill show you ))))

over a year ago

Without hijacking original posters topic here....

I have not meet a genuine "squirter" off FAB since joing; but have seen lots posting that they do - now that i put down to peoles fears of exposing there true colours and meeting men for squirting fun ..... or is that my silly OTT opion lol

hehehe in devil mood

over a year ago

Google Jason Julius and gushing. He has instructional videos that show you. You need to watch them with your Mrs. My OH introduced me to it and it works a treat

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Google Jason Julius and gushing. He has instructional videos that show you. You need to watch them with your Mrs. My OH introduced me to it and it works a treat "

I tried this, I put my email in and sat patiently waiting for my link and got nothing I tried a few times and never received an email so gave up! Might give it another go right now actually thanks for reminding me!

By *inkyandsweet OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW London

Just want to say thank you for all your good tips...! Last night we gave it a try and she did squirt it was not a gush but a trickle.. At least she can do it and we can work on the gushing side...!

over a year ago

All women can squirt FACT!! You need to know how too and get them relaxed! I also find it easier not in her bed ie in the bath or in a hotel! Take your time to turn her on before you start also after that i cant say too much dont want tell everyone my moves hehe

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Just want to say thank you for all your good tips...! Last night we gave it a try and she did squirt it was not a gush but a trickle.. At least she can do it and we can work on the gushing side...! "

Ahhhh well done!!! Happy squirting

over a year ago

I dont think its so much a case as all woman cant gush so much as not everyone know how to make someone gush

In the right hands i gush loads and i mean loads, ive met guys who claim they like woman who gush pull horrified faces at the amount i gush but not all men can make me gush, some just have no idea and i have laid there a few times while they have poked and prodded about trying to find the right spot and i just know by their technique they will never make me do it

For me its also not about being relaxed, ive been in group situations where guys have just come up behind me and made me gush when ive not been expecting it

For me its just a spot and a certain technique and if you have the right technique and use it in the right spot i will gush

but i will never get the fascinations some have with gushing

over a year ago

"The beconing finger"

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

dont let her go toilet before sex... lol

over a year ago

Can gush and do lots, can't squirt tho have only ever managed to squirt once....

over a year ago

If you enlarge our first pic someone captured it on camera for us. Also note position of Roast's fingers lol

over a year ago

I have made other women squirt but not Mrs D..she does start to pour with juice but not squirting all over lol

She always says wommen can't so suspect she won't relax and let it happen.

over a year ago

put your finger over the end

over a year ago

"If you enlarge our first pic someone captured it on camera for us. Also note position of Roast's fingers lol "

What a good shot, no pun intended!!

over a year ago

Watched a video in www.xvideos.com showing u how to make a woman orgasm and squirt check it out

over a year ago

"If you enlarge our first pic someone captured it on camera for us. Also note position of Roast's fingers lol

What a good shot, no pun intended!! "

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Larry is an ex squaddie and said it is like easing springs on a 9" pistol without loading the magazine!

For those not akin to military manoeuvres .. he said it is about 2.5" up on the inside wall. It's supposed to feel like the edge of a 10p coin but he said it never feels like that for him

He said it's not just about the positioning of the fingers but how you move them also. Practice makes perfect

over a year ago

"If you enlarge our first pic someone captured it on camera for us. Also note position of Roast's fingers lol "
nice pic

over a year ago

Ok..every woman is capable of squirting...although they're not aware of this !! The woman has to be v relaxed...she may feel like shes going to pee !! but it wont be..its ejaculate which is same chemical as in sperm..give or take a few !! I would both read up on it...lots of good articles on net. I do this whilst being stimulated with two fingers...and a tongue..or sometimes penetration. All women are completely different..and need different things..so its just a case of "suck it and see " (excuse the pun) lol !! Once she comes this way...u can get into olympic training...im thinking of lobbying the Olympic games...so i can compete in 2016 !! hehe..but on a serious note...Just try different things...different positions too...that helps..helps me if my pelvis is in the air more...hope this helps....good luck and have fun getting wet...ul be needing oars and a boat v v soon i hope !!

over a year ago

..its the part when she starts telling you to stop because its becoming too sensitive, and she might just wee. You just keep going, find her gspot..and lo and behold it should occur.

over a year ago

Any ladys need a hand im squirting...literally...

Message me, i love letting mu fingers dance over a clit until the magic happens!

over a year ago

1st wine and dine relax and create a nice atmosfere

2 ensure you have the correct tools

3 take part t slot into part p(1)

4 take a deep breath (ear breathers can miss this step)

5 take the towel you previously got out as instructed and place under part p(1)

6 be brave carry on with part t....no you wont drown....incase of emergency call 999

7 wait for screams of pleasure, strange taste in mouth.....yes you can swallow after all youve wanted part p(1) to for years

8 sit back with one almighty smug look on face, shrug shoulders and do it all again this time with part c in part p(1)

Tess and Mike xxxxx

By *GGx2Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

agree with people who say any woman can do it. i don't even think you need to be especially relaxed, though being really turned on helps. if the guy does it right, the girl can't help but squirt. it's amazing, make sure you put a towel down though. and double it up!

i only squirted for the first time aged 33 thanks to a FB who had learned the technique. EVERY woman can squirt, it's just a question of technique.

basically, use your 2 middle fingers on her g-spot and use a "come hither" motion. oh and LOTS of silicone lube. we find it best if she's lying down and he's standing or kneeling over her as the guy (or girl!) needs to do it *extremely* vigorously so needs a bit of room and momentum. start off slowly and you'll feel her g-spot grow spongey and bigger. if you're doing it right, she'll be writhing around, possibly giggling and there'll be a brilliant squelching slurping sound! keep going, keep going, keep going, you'll get there! it usually doesn't take more than 30 seconds, though obviously the more foreplay etc you have in the build up the better. you really do have to give it some welly (less for girls who've squirted before) so make sure your nails are short.

Warning - don't expect your lady to be able to do anything or move at all afterwards, especially if you make her squirt more than once. Our record is 5 times, Holly nearly cried.

Post new Message to Thread