Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel meet, what's the deal??

Jump to newest

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Hi all

We're not new to swinging or this site but new to this forum

I have a question, up till now we have done our playing at clubs but are looking at meeting some people at hotels, what's the deal??

I see some people say they are willing to share costs, does that mean you just get one room?

As far as we're concerned it would be preferable for us to have our own room

to retire to at some point I think lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all

I have a question, up till now we have done our playing at clubs but are looking at meeting some people at hotels, what's the deal??

I see some people say they are willing to share costs, does that mean you just get one room?

to retire to at some point I think lol"

Hi Dan and Fiona

I think men who put that are just teasting the water so to speak and covering the options that way some might agree to meet if they know a single man is picking up the tab --- was that to cynical of me lol

hehehheeh in devil mood today lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

we had a hotel meet not long ago.

we booked the room.

invited someone along

had our fun

they left

we carried on alone, after all its our room. lol

i think to share the costs would suggest it were to be a night over, and that wasnt what we were after at the time, or there would be some consternation when it comes to one party leaving so the other could retire.

so, do as you please.

if you want to invite someone to our room, then book it yourself.

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Hi all

Hi Dan and Fiona

I think men who put that are just teasting the water so to speak and covering the options that way some might agree to meet if they know a single man is picking up the tab --- was that to cynical of me lol

hehehheeh in devil mood today lol "

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

well one room to play and usually one party or the other will leave after, you can specify that the other couple/single is to leave after if you want to stay on. Some will split cost, some will pick up the cost themselves, others will specify that that a single guy should pay in which case I doubt you could keep the room

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Hi all

Hi Dan and Fiona

hehehheeh in devil mood today lol "

Lol it's not a question of money, it's a question of not necessarily wanting to spend the whole night with someone also do hotels take a dim view of this?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Hi all

Hi Dan and Fiona

Lol it's not a question of money, it's a question of not necessarily wanting to spend the whole night with someone also do hotels take a dim view of this?"

tbh a decent hotel should be busy, so as long as ya aint shouting it from the rooftops, cant see anyone noticing lol

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"well one room to play and usually one party or the other will leave after, you can specify that the other couple/single is to leave after if you want to stay on. Some will split cost, some will pick up the cost themselves, others will specify that that a single guy should pay in which case I doubt you could keep the room "

Oh ok i see, also it would be another couple we would meet

over a year ago

Hi Dan Fiona, welcome to the forums.

I'm a single woman and usually make arrangements to have my own room. If I don't like the way the meet is going then no harm no foul .... it's my room and I can ask others to leave.

I have shared with others in the past and if they are staying in the room and I'm not then I pay for drinks or food or part of them and they pay the room costs as they will be the ones staying there.

It's really all up to each individual and to be agreed before the meet gets under way. xx

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Hi all

Hi Dan and Fiona

Lol it's not a question of money, it's a question of not necessarily wanting to spend the whole night with someone also do hotels take a dim view of this?

tbh a decent hotel should be busy, so as long as ya aint shouting it from the rooftops, cant see anyone noticing lol"

Well who knows, that may happen with a bit of luck lol

I don't much like the idea of furtively creeping about a hotel though

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Well Dan & Fiona, to me there are various types of hotel meets:

1) Your staying in the hotel for 1 or more nights and you invite a person/couple/group over to join you for a period of time, in those circumstances it's most likely you would pick up the bill.

2) You arrange with another person/ouple/group to book a hotel room for the sole purposes of a sex meet and without intending to stay the whole night, then you both share the costs.

3) I have also been to the occasional hotel meet where the couple has booked a room, invited normally guys only over for a GB, but sometimes couples too and the "entrance" is say £10 which is basically paying for the hotel room and refreshments, though the couple will be staying over for the night.

Beware though, if you book the hotel room and have agreed shared costs with the other party, but they fail to turn up, your still going to be liable for the hotel cost, so many people are wary of doing this unless they intended to use the hotel room come what may.

Hope this helps

Mark

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"we had a hotel meet not long ago.

we booked the room.

invited someone along

had our fun

they left

we carried on alone, after all its our room. lol

i think to share the costs would suggest it were to be a night over, and that wasnt what we were after at the time, or there would be some consternation when it comes to one party leaving so the other could retire.

so, do as you please.

if you want to invite someone to our room, then book it yourself."

Ok thanks for that, so its another thing that obviously needs to be made clear beforehand lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"

I don't much like the idea of furtively creeping about a hotel though"

again, we were nervous.

just sat in the hotel bar for a while, having a drink, then made our ways to the elevator.

no creeping.

no looking over the shoulder or anything.

just possibly 2 couples going up to their rooms at the same time.

nothing sinister really

over a year ago

We do hotel meets quite often. We have never stayed over as we need to get home. Some couples we meet have travelled to meet us so they have the room after. It all depends on circumstance really. Hotels know what's going on as well. They are not daft! The walk of shame at 3 am is a common occurrence for us lol even if we split costs and they stay it costs what £ 25 for a top sexy night out? I love hotel meets cos they get very hot and horny! I highly recommend!

over a year ago

Yeah I think it's best to have separate rooms, have your fun and then you still have some privacy & relaxation too ... not too mention intimate time to talk about everything

Also if it doesn't go absolutely tip top then you have a plan B

;)

over a year ago

I use hotels a lot. Yes - my work stumps up for the bill - but my point of view is that if you're setting up the meet and inviting people to join you - then you foot the bill!

Especially if you're staying over! With couples meeting couples I guess that there's several options! if you're meeting close to home and both local - why not split the cost (but decide who gets to keep the room overnight!). If you're travelling away from home and meeting someone local to your destination - chances are they'll pop off home after the fun - so you keep the room and foot the bill!

If someone is travelling to your location from a distance - vice versa!

It's all personal choice of course - but common sense should prevent any awkward discussions about cost!

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Well Dan & Fiona, to me there are various types of hotel meets:

1) Your staying in the hotel for 1 or more nights and you invite a person/couple/group over to join you for a period of time, in those circumstances it's most likely you would pick up the bill.

2) You arrange with another person/ouple/group to book a hotel room for the sole purposes of a sex meet and without intending to stay the whole night, then you both share the costs.

3) I have also been to the occasional hotel meet where the couple has booked a room, invited normally guys only over for a GB, but sometimes couples too and the "entrance" is say £10 which is basically paying for the hotel room and refreshments, though the couple will be staying over for the night.

Beware though, if you book the hotel room and have agreed shared costs with the other party, but they fail to turn up, your still going to be liable for the hotel cost, so many people are wary of doing this unless they intended to use the hotel room come what may.

Hope this helps

Mark"

Yeah thanks, probably option 2

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Hi Dan Fiona, welcome to the forums.

I'm a single woman and usually make arrangements to have my own room. If I don't like the way the meet is going then no harm no foul .... it's my room and I can ask others to leave.

I have shared with others in the past and if they are staying in the room and I'm not then I pay for drinks or food or part of them and they pay the room costs as they will be the ones staying there.

It's really all up to each individual and to be agreed before the meet gets under way. xx"

Thanks that's good advice

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"We do hotel meets quite often. We have never stayed over as we need to get home. Some couples we meet have travelled to meet us so they have the room after. It all depends on circumstance really. Hotels know what's going on as well. They are not daft! The walk of shame at 3 am is a common occurrence for us lol even if we split costs and they stay it costs what £ 25 for a top sexy night out? I love hotel meets cos they get very hot and horny! I highly recommend! "

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"Yeah I think it's best to have separate rooms, have your fun and then you still have some privacy & relaxation too ... not too mention intimate time to talk about everything

Also if it doesn't go absolutely tip top then you have a plan B

;)

"

That was exactly my thoughts

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"I use hotels a lot. Yes - my work stumps up for the bill - but my point of view is that if you're setting up the meet and inviting people to join you - then you foot the bill!

Especially if you're staying over! With couples meeting couples I guess that there's several options! if you're meeting close to home and both local - why not split the cost (but decide who gets to keep the room overnight!). If you're travelling away from home and meeting someone local to your destination - chances are they'll pop off home after the fun - so you keep the room and foot the bill!

If someone is travelling to your location from a distance - vice versa!

It's all personal choice of course - but common sense should prevent any awkward discussions about cost! "

Thanks for that good advice

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"

again, we were nervous.

just sat in the hotel bar for a while, having a drink, then made our ways to the elevator.

no creeping.

nothing sinister really"

That's a shame because I do furtive very well lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"

again, we were nervous.

no creeping.

nothing sinister really

That's a shame because I do furtive very well lol"

cange your names to alexander and boris (meerkats) lol

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"

cange your names to alexander and boris (meerkats) lol"

Lol, loving your pics btw

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"

Lol, loving your pics btw "

yours too.

we are looking for people similar to ourselves.

you know, nice tits and a decent sense of humour.

you definitely qualify for one of those areas.

but you arent that funny lol.

over a year ago

A lot if hotels have CTV in hall ways so they do notice as we been asked on checking out if we had a good time

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"A lot if hotels have CTV in hall ways so they do notice as we been asked on checking out if we had a good time "

lol. fantastic

over a year ago

Yea I think she wanted to join us

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"

Lol, loving your pics btw

yours too.

we are looking for people similar to ourselves.

you know, nice tits and a decent sense of humour.

you definitely qualify for one of those areas.

but you arent that funny lol."

By *anfiona2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"A lot if hotels have CTV in hall ways so they do notice as we been asked on checking out if we had a good time "

over a year ago

Was a bit red face at the time

over a year ago

i used to regularly meet a FB at a travel lodge half way between us.

it was about once evry 2 weeks.

the one lad on the desk said one day that he would put us in the end room as no-one would hear us there!!! i was alone at that point waiting for her to arrive so not sure if he would have said it if she was there but he definitley knew what was going on cos we arrived in seperate cars.

over a year ago

I love hotel meets as well, something about luxury surroundings, neutral ground, a few drinks and everyone seems to feel a lot less inhibited, very sexy!

It slightly backfire once thought when I thought I'd paid for the room online but must've messed it up. We met and had a hot evening but when we and when we both 'left to check on the kids but we'll be back' I put the key behind reception and thought that would be the end of it but I got a phone call at work the following day from the hotel to try and sort out the payment and it had caused problems as we hadn't officially checked out! Lol!

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 02/08/12 13:05:00]

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

When you book a hotel consider it as an extension of your home, so would you expect a guest to cough up for your mortgage or rent?

If all parties involved expect to stay overnight then split the cost..

If you're loaded and wanting to stay in an up market room or for a few days you cover the costs.

If its a cheap hotel last minute booking etc and you don't want to meet a club or at others homes or outside then again you cover it.

Doesn't matter if it's singles or couples wanting to use hotels if that's how you decide to play its down to you..

If those you meet want to contribute it should be made clear before meeting and would probably be best suited to the libation for the evening as apposed to coin..

But it's your choice

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Hi all

to retire to at some point I think lol"

hi,thought we would just give you experience of hotel meets,we have met 2 couples in a hotel,the first we booked the hotel for the meet,we intended to stay the night so booked into a hotel that we were comfortable staying the night,the other couple did keep asking to contribute,as we invited them we said no,our second meet the couple were on there way to cornwall,they booked a hotel room for them to stay the night so were quite happy to pay,did not have questions asked by hotel what we were up to,you pay they are happy with that,we were told by the first couple they had previousl booked a shared room but the other couple did not pay there half which thry said spoilt the experience.

over a year ago

We book the room, when we meet single guys, we normally expect half the cost, and then when play is finished they leave.

And we carry on

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

wen meeting single fellas we go 50/50 on the room cost. Tend to stick to premier inns, travel lodge or ibis chains as they dont care how many people u have in ur room and we always like the fella to stay the night as its soo horny to wake up with a bloke each side of u !

Post new Message to Thread