milf in glasgow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so where are all the milfs in glasgow ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it specifically women with kids you're looking for?

over a year ago

"Is it specifically women with kids you're looking for? "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"so where are all the milfs in glasgow ?"
i reckon they might be in Glasgow what do you think ? Lol again maybe try posting closer to home ie scotand forums or better still the meet today section

over a year ago

So is this just a new ploy to get laid or are you only ever interested in playing with MILF's ?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

No offence, but on my mobile, the thumbnail of the OPs pic looks like a wee smiley guy in a hard hat, hahaha

over a year ago

ps; i equally add that women who like sex that have kids are cool cookies and know what they want - just not me though lol

over a year ago

"No offence, but on my mobile, the thumbnail of the OPs pic looks like a wee smiley guy in a hard hat, hahaha"

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"No offence, but on my mobile, the thumbnail of the OPs pic looks like a wee smiley guy in a hard hat, hahaha"

Dunno what mobile you have..... But it looks like a cock to me... At least a wee smiley guy in,a hard hat would be a bit original

over a year ago

I'm not sure what sort of reply the OP was looking for to be honest.

I'm not aware of a 'MILF quarter' in Glasgow, I'm sure there are a lot of smokin' hot mum all over the city. I was in the Merchant City yesterday and there were some very foxy ladies around but I couldn't vouch for their child baring status.

MILF's don't generally refer to themselves in those terms so I doubt if you're going to have a slew of women, specifically mothers, blocking up your inbox bu there are a lot of very sexy women from Glasgow on here so just go and say hi!

over a year ago

"I'm not sure what sort of reply the OP was looking for to be honest.

I'm not aware of a 'MILF quarter' in Glasgow, I'm sure there are a lot of smokin' hot mum all over the city. I was in the Merchant City yesterday and there were some very foxy ladies around but I couldn't vouch for their child baring status.

MILF's don't generally refer to themselves in those terms so I doubt if you're going to have a slew of women, specifically mothers, blocking up your inbox bu there are a lot of very sexy women from Glasgow on here so just go and say hi!

"

Would a MILF referring to herself not be a MYLF?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"No offence, but on my mobile, the thumbnail of the OPs pic looks like a wee smiley guy in a hard hat, hahaha

Dunno what mobile you have..... But it looks like a cock to me... At least a wee smiley guy in,a hard hat would be a bit original "

You have to REALLY want to see it

over a year ago

"

good hunting --ops luck i mean lol

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

They're all on holiday in Edinburgh!

over a year ago

"so where are all the milfs in glasgow ?

They're all on holiday in Edinburgh!"

They never come to Dundee.

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

all visiting the Falkirk Wheel - its the 360 degree revolution gets to them

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

try hanging round outside schools and catch them when they finish their lessons.

over a year ago

"try hanging round outside schools and catch them when they finish their lessons."

mind you don't get marched off and tipped up for hanging round outside schools though...

Wolf

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"try hanging round outside schools and catch them when they finish their lessons.

mind you don't get marched off and tipped up for hanging round outside schools though...

Wolf

"

as long as he doesnt have pockets full of sweets, unless they are to distract the MILFs child while he bends her over in the car park, i cant see a problem lol

over a year ago

Would a MILF referring to herself not be a MYLF?"

Lol! Damn good point mate!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

If you really want milfs then try some of the sites that have milf in the site name. Or naughty pof.

Most of the ladies in here prefer to be seen and approached as individuals not labels.

Post new Message to Thread