Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Safe strap on.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do I best prepare myself for safe and clean play when I experience my first strap on activity this week?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Make sure yyou douche.....give it at least 3 gos, do it a coupla hours before your meet (try not to have a shite afterwards, but if you must, douche again)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Douche at least an hour before. Use a lube that is for anal sex and without flavour/scent etc as it might sting. Also can be an idea do get a butt plug (medium) and slowly play with that and stretch your ass a little. Leave it in for a bit also and it'll also help.

Remember and relax and "push out" when things are inserted.

Be patient.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

also, eat sensibly for a couple of days beforehand, nothing spicy and no chocolate, xxx

over a year ago

So want to try it... Let us know how it goes

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Douche at least an hour before. Use a lube that is for anal sex and without flavour/scent etc as it might sting. Also can be an idea do get a butt plug (medium) and slowly play with that and stretch your ass a little. Leave it in for a bit also and it'll also help.

Remember and relax and "push out" when things are inserted.

Be patient. "

over a year ago

"also, eat sensibly for a couple of days beforehand, nothing spicy and no chocolate, xxx "

Good advise. Fibre too. And also drink lots of water.

over a year ago

"Make sure yyou douche.....give it at least 3 gos, do it a coupla hours before your meet (try not to have a shite afterwards, but if you must, douche again) "

Oh you do have a way with your words lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Make sure yyou douche.....give it at least 3 gos, do it a coupla hours before your meet (try not to have a shite afterwards, but if you must, douche again)

Oh you do have a way with your words lol "

Honestly couldn't think of a more subtle way to say it

over a year ago

"Make sure yyou douche.....give it at least 3 gos, do it a coupla hours before your meet (try not to have a shite afterwards, but if you must, douche again)

Oh you do have a way with your words lol

Honestly couldn't think of a more subtle way to say it "

Barry white, boo & hiss

over a year ago

Back to topic.

i have had strap on sex quiet a few times and i agree its all down to preperation and technique - guys wanting this for first time just take it slowly and relax

over a year ago

"How do I best prepare myself for safe and clean play when I experience my first strap on activity this week?"

Agree with all that's been said before, but the most important thing is pick someone you trust who knows what they're doing and don't be afraid to let them know if they're going too fast...it can be hard for them to hold back if they're really aroused...someone we've played with worried that his GF had ruined him for anal because she was so keen and turned on she just shoved into him way too hard...of course, we managed to change his mind...

over a year ago

"How do I best prepare myself for safe and clean play when I experience my first strap on activity this week?

Agree with all that's been said before, but the most important thing is pick someone you trust who knows what they're doing and don't be afraid to let them know if they're going too fast...it can be hard for them to hold back if they're really aroused...someone we've played with worried that his GF had ruined him for anal because she was so keen and turned on she just shoved into him way too hard...of course, we managed to change his mind... "

Good for you! Bravo!

over a year ago

"How do I best prepare myself for safe and clean play when I experience my first strap on activity this week?"

pull down your pants & bend over

Post new Message to Thread