Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people keep putting the same photos up ? Seen a few photos now that's been in and out for weeks is it the people want to see how many times people will fab it or what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do people keep putting the same photos up ? Seen a few photos now that's been in and out for weeks is it the people want to see how many times people will fab it or what?"

You have hit the nail on the head there! I think people thrive on how many fabs they get,

Although I could never get tired looking at your photos

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Why do people keep putting the same photos up ? Seen a few photos now that's been in and out for weeks is it the people want to see how many times people will fab it or what?"

Is there any benefit to having it fabbed?

over a year ago

"Why do people keep putting the same photos up ? Seen a few photos now that's been in and out for weeks is it the people want to see how many times people will fab it or what?

You have hit the nail on the head there! I think people thrive on how many fabs they get,

Although I could never get tired looking at your photos "

well stop looking and show us what u have lol

over a year ago

"Why do people keep putting the same photos up ? Seen a few photos now that's been in and out for weeks is it the people want to see how many times people will fab it or what?

Although I could never get tired looking at your photos well stop looking and show us what u have lol"

Believe me nothing would make me More happier than showing you in the flesh!!!

over a year ago

Maybe they're just refreshing their profile? Pics on a profile mean different things to different people. For some it's introducing themselves to potential meets while to some it's the wholeexhibitionist thing.

Some people view the pics purely as viewing entertainment for themselves and it seems that this is the group of people who moan the loudest about repeated pics.

Maybe they should stick to the top shelf monthly periodicals if they looking for regular, new viewing entertainment?

over a year ago

do u mean repeat photos????? -I dont see the point in that..but their choice lol

over a year ago

"do u mean repeat photos????? -I dont see the point in that..but their choice lol"
yes repeat ones, all for new ones

over a year ago

"do u mean repeat photos????? -I dont see the point in that..but their choice lol yes repeat ones, all for new ones"

same lol...although...I have in the past re-edited some lol...sorta makes it different

over a year ago

I don't get it. There is a couple that have done it with the same photo for a month now. Sexy photos and couple but a little annoying

over a year ago

Just enjoy the pic and move on to the next ... I really can't see why this is an issue?

I thought that the whole purpose of being on this site was for one's own enjoyment and pleasure and not to provide free entertainment for others?

If you want to look ant new pics every day then try google

over a year ago

"Just enjoy the pic and move on to the next ... I really can't see why this is an issue?

I thought that the whole purpose of being on this site was for one's own enjoyment and pleasure and not to provide free entertainment for others?

If you want to look ant new pics every day then try google"

True, it was more that the photo is taen down and uploaded every 24hrs. Just seemed like so many other things people could be doing.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Although I could never get tired looking at your photos well stop looking and show us what u have lol

Believe me nothing would make me More happier than showing you in the flesh!!! "

Hmmmm well the last person to say something like that to SharemyMrs in a forum got offered a meet, to be fair he was looking for a meet and was about 22 years old.

With most of Fab waiting on, Mrs ShareMy blindfolded and waiting, the young man became a no show and later posted that nerves had got the better of him.

Careful what you wish for in forums else you may get the same offer and the world of FAB will be watching your every step....

over a year ago

Although I could never get tired looking at your photos well stop looking and show us what u have lol

Believe me nothing would make me More happier than showing you in the flesh!!!

Hmmmm well the last person to say something like that to SharemyMrs in a forum got offered a meet, to be fair he was looking for a meet and was about 22 years old.

With most of Fab waiting on, Mrs ShareMy blindfolded and waiting, the young man became a no show and later posted that nerves had got the better of him.

Careful what you wish for in forums else you may get the same offer and the world of FAB will be watching your every step...."

I remember that! The lads arse went, never to be seen on Fab Again :-/

I was fishing for a invite........

over a year ago

We always are giving invites out

over a year ago

"We always are giving invites out"

Can you send one my way?