Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Romantic Settings or Just Dont care ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Again the title really sets the tone of question ;

In our MAD MAD world of Swinging - does the setting where you eventually meet some matter ?

Discus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

To start this off;

Depending on circumstances ie; hotel/home meeting then id say a more relaxed home meeting everytime ; although im quiet partial to a nice comfy hotel - preferably City Centre

I like my comforst and to be relaxed lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're a busy bee this morning

But definitely care re the setting/where to meet.

Nice hotel everytime

over a year ago

I like things to be nice around me or erotic like at a club .. On my boat .. in a lovely clean bed ... on the River bank with the sun on my back ... in my Hay -loft ... could be on the Sofa ,Or in the shower or bath even Could be on a plane as long as clean and i am happy .. the car i am still getting to grips with as find i stick to my seats if i get hot , lol and feel weird , one i have to master ,

over a year ago

Hotels are so impersonal sex should be like eating out, nice atmospheric restaurant, good company, starter, main course and desert. Takeaways are fine if you are in a rush and need filling up but not that memorable……

over a year ago

"You're a busy bee this morning

But definitely care re the setting/where to meet.

Nice hotel everytime "

Moi busy bee - lol - just like adding new topics to keep things fresh ish lol

over a year ago

"Hotels are so impersonal sex should be like eating out, nice atmospheric restaurant, good company, starter, main course and desert. Takeaways are fine if you are in a rush and need filling up but not that memorable…… "

No we do all that before moving to a room or after several meets so not our experience at all, we definitely don't like takeaways.

over a year ago

"Again the title really sets the tone of question ;

In our MAD MAD world of Swinging - does the setting where you eventually meet some matter ?

Discus "

Discus? No - much prefer the women's beach volleyball! (Apologies - blame the bloody olympics!)

It matters - in that round the back of the pub, on the number 22, the local squatters bedsit and the abbatoir where she works etc. are all definate no go's.

But i've never been a hotel snob - a comfy bed is all I require - and a bit of variety does go down well! I've had some great fun indoors and out - and always feel that with the right company, any 'venue' can be made interesting and fun!!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

we never meet, initially, outside of a pub anyway, so as long as its a nice atmosphere there then anything is a possibility.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

By choice it would be somewhere nice and clean, even if it's clearly going to be a one off meet. If it's a couple I've become friends with, well various extras can add to the occasion.

Mind you, I've had some pretty horny momentswhen in a darkroom with several couples before, and even with the best will in the world at the best club, the dark rooms are not the most celubrious of places...

Post new Message to Thread