Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First bi experience

Jump to newest

By *lbec OP   Couple
over a year ago

Whitstable

To all you girls who never thought they would play with another woman, What made you go for it and did you want more !!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me it wasnt a case of going for it.

I have always fancied women.

I have been with lost of ladies who I feel are just going thru the motions for their partners however

over a year ago

"To all you girls who never thought they would play with another woman, What made you go for it and did you want more !!!!! "

It was a dare, nothing to do with swinging, but liked it enough to want to try again.

I do much prefer men though, so it is something as an appetiser lol

over a year ago

My ex wife and i used to swing as a couple and both of us fel into the Bi scene as a natural progression of being in moresome sessions - i think if she was here she'd happily admit to that

PS: good topic and im not trying to high jack it

over a year ago

Ive always been bi....and had a few experiences with women over the years before getting married...never full on just kissing etc...for years now my husband and i would have great sex and got off on talking about me being with another woman...so looked around on ways of meeting women and hey presto here we are on fab lol....i have met two very sexy women off this site so far for one on ones and yum yum...very sensual..intimate..intense...could go on...i like drawn out not wham bam...and the sex afterwards with my huband is fantastic!!!i cant get enough and my august looking like another fun month mmmmmmmm i want MORE MORE MORE

over a year ago

I'm interested in replies to this thread as a woman trying to tentatively try to experience being with another woman is not the easiest thing on here. I seem to either chat to ladies that are very much and only into full sex with ladies or those that feel if you are not sure exactly what you are after, you must be doing it for your man's benefit

over a year ago

I was into girls before men. A girl in my village we would play, was still going on at the age of 18 was lovely. Being a woman Some just know what a woman likes . I love men as much so i am happy to be Bi . x

over a year ago

Problem with this site is...their men posing as women/women who havent met anyone in a year of being on this..prob as they are men/and women who are so graphic (i run a mile)/timewasters/or women that think its my husband speaking to them...i meet women because i find them attractive and i have my husband to please my straight side...i agree there are alot of women who meet to please their men...my husband would be told to jog on..hes happy with the after sex and if a fem wants him there thats fine also

By *lbec OP   Couple
over a year ago

Whitstable

Funtobe

Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it,Ifg arrange a meet and the woman is bi might feel obliged rather than wanting it . Perhaps a party would be the way to go where there is no pressure

over a year ago

"Funtobe

Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it,Ifg arrange a meet and the woman is bi might feel obliged rather than wanting it . Perhaps a party would be the way to go where there is no pressure"

yes maybe a party .. I have meet virgin bi woman and its gone really well .. but you have to do whats wright for you and feel happy .

By *lbec OP   Couple
over a year ago

Whitstable

Better visit Norwich !!!! lol

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

A d*unken night at uni years ago when another woman came on to me and I thought I'd give it a try. Glad I did!

over a year ago

"Better visit Norwich !!!! lol "
Yes you can come rock my boat one weekend . xxx

By *lbec OP   Couple
over a year ago

Whitstable

Thats a date Game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Tried a one on one as a teen and didn't like it. Then a few years later, one d*unken night with my ex, had a little fiddle and kiss with a fem and found it a turn on.

Meet Phil, got into swinging and tried it again, now i love it, but i still wouldnt like a one on one, but in a group situation mmmmmm

mind i still like cock more but a mix od cock and pussy yummy

over a year ago

"Funtobe

Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it,Ifg arrange a meet and the woman is bi might feel obliged rather than wanting it . Perhaps a party would be the way to go where there is no pressure"

Thanks becal, that's a really good point. We are going to our first party on Saturday and if the situation feels right, then who knows, I may satisfy my curiosity. I just don't want to feel under pressure, or make anyone else feel that way. I'm just looking to test my own boundaries, for me, not my other half or anyone else's for that matter.

Thanks again x

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

em always wondered what it was like to be with a woman, and still hasnt found anyone that gives her the wow factor.

loves kissing and touching, but anything further just hasnt really done anything for her so far.

so, any bi virgins that need a tentative introduction to playing with women, she is your gal lol

over a year ago

"Funtobe

Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it,Ifg arrange a meet and the woman is bi might feel obliged rather than wanting it . Perhaps a party would be the way to go where there is no pressure yes maybe a party .. I have meet virgin bi woman and its gone really well .. but you have to do whats wright for you and feel happy ."

Thanks game4it, couldn't agree more. Has to feel right all around after all we all want fun!

Glad it's worked well for you, hopefully I'll meet someone like you soon

over a year ago

"Funtobe

Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it,Ifg arrange a meet and the woman is bi might feel obliged rather than wanting it . Perhaps a party would be the way to go where there is no pressure yes maybe a party .. I have meet virgin bi woman and its gone really well .. but you have to do whats wright for you and feel happy .

Thanks game4it, couldn't agree more. Has to feel right all around after all we all want fun!

Glad it's worked well for you, hopefully I'll meet someone like you soon "

when it comes to woman i just love the girly side getting to chat and flirt and just feel happy around each other . And what ever comes after it will if all happy xx

over a year ago

I was seduced by the fem Pres of the Gay and Lesbian Soc when I was at Uni, and have loved other women ever since.

I only have a very limited interest in guys to perform a physical function and fill a gap, so to speak...

Unfortunately, most bi or bi-curious women on here have a very limited concept of what can happen between women - or else are just doing it to please their hubbies, which is a total no-go for me...

I just love women, and I love loving them....!

So many women - so little time.....

over a year ago

A d*unken fumble with a schoolfriend when we were around 15/16. Fun, but it ended our friendship. Have been with a woman a few times since but I prefer men to be honest.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Yes have found some women too full on and not sure if I would bottle it"

Try something a bit smaller then.

over a year ago

My first was with a guy tht stayed in my street just doing the fondling thing but liked it I thought it was just a teenage thing and it did go away but came back a few years back and I'm very glad it did best of both worlds u can't beat it x

over a year ago

if its a tentative first step you want, then a club is probably best. Our first visit to abfab, i found myself kissing and fingering a woman in the cinema. She did same to me. I completely 'lost' myself in the moment for about 10 minutes. Mike watched, surprised and fascinated. It didn't go any further cos i didnpt find her partner attractive. In 15 visits to abfab i've had oral bi experience about 4 times so it is low level but very nice x

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"fingering a woman in the cinema."

Crikey, I've never heard it called that before!

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

What very good timing, was going to get some advice about a planned forthcoming visit (Sat 11th Aug) to Chams about how to try this experience out, as we have discussed this - guess taking it easy at the start is the way forward has very inexperienced in this area. So any tips about the first steps are would be great. x

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"fingering a woman in the cinema.

Crikey, I've never heard it called that before!"

i have never done that.

have punched a woman in the vestibule once, mind.

went down like a sack of spuds.

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

so much good advice for fem fem bi play....just wondered what if a guy has a curiousity for bi play, equal opportunities etc....lets here advice for guys

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i would suggest the same, tbh.

just find someone that wants to try the same with you.

over a year ago

Always fantasised about women, and loved my first experience and yes, want to do more and more...

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Crikey, I've never heard it called that before!"

That really is a womb with a view

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

going back to the original OP and asking the guys...what was your first experience etc

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

For myself, I had strong feelings for fems since I was very young and had wanted to date women more than men but didn't get the opportunity til I was 24, way before I even thought about the swinging scene. I do love a womans touch and going down on a woman, but I equally like men and cock

over a year ago

Crikey, I've never heard it called that before!

i have never done that.

have punched a woman in the vestibule once, mind.

went down like a sack of spuds. "

Post new Message to Thread