Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

tv/ts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it so hard to find a tv/ts for some fun and games i am gen lad wanting to meet one please help x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Being constructive, babe, you could perhaps do with a bit of work on your profile. It's brief and with no public pics you are always going to have an uphill struggle.

All the best in looking, though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe TVs and TSs would prefer you to be interested in them for the person they are rather than because they're TV/TS.

I know when someone messages me saying "I really want to meet a woman into latex/with big tits/whatever" the message is likely to go straight in the bin, and I may block the sender.

I'm not a "woman into x,y or z"; I'm a person who happens to have certain interests. If you're not interested in who I am, rather than what I do, uh, bye bye.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

"Maybe TVs and TSs would prefer you to be interested in them for the person they are rather than because they're TV/TS.

I know when someone messages me saying "I really want to meet a woman into latex/with big tits/whatever" the message is likely to go straight in the bin, and I may block the sender.

I'm not a "woman into x,y or z"; I'm a person who happens to have certain interests. If you're not interested in who I am, rather than what I do, uh, bye bye."

over a year ago

"Maybe TVs and TSs would prefer you to be interested in them for the person they are rather than because they're TV/TS.

I'm not a "woman into x,y or z"; I'm a person who happens to have certain interests. If you're not interested in who I am, rather than what I do, uh, bye bye.

"

Brilliant, nail on the head!!

over a year ago

We have met some lovely ladies at clubs, and enjoyed chatting with them, I think OP you really show you have no respect for them, if I was one, I'd be saying no thanks!

over a year ago

..... If you're not interested in who I am, rather than what I do, uh, bye bye."

Oh - well said that woman!

over a year ago

..... If you're not interested in who I am, rather than what I do, uh, bye bye.

Oh - well said that woman!

"

Post new Message to Thread