Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never done dogging, but sounds very interesting, I was wondering it it as common as it is made out to be?

When people say X place is good does that mean people are there most nights? I was thinking of going along to some place sometime to see it's like.

Also when I get there what do I do? How do I know if their there for dogging or not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi not long moved to gloucester would love to know ,where the best local sites are for dogging in the local area .

over a year ago

best to thibk it over and be wise to it before hand, be smart about it, know what it means and entails.Bring condoms etc, ive been dogging only after ive looked into it rules etc, was ok not doing it again.

over a year ago

Dogging has been ruined by boy racers and groups of gay men getting the wrong type of attention from idiot gangs around blackpool dogging is over. people can just meet throigh sites such as fab

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well if people can give me advice and rules etc i'd be grateful. And locations near york would be great.

over a year ago

I've just got a car and wanted to get into the action but I have no idea where to go?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We can't post actual details of where we're meeting for sex on Fab.

Dogging is still going, though just be wary of the idiots, cops and undesirables. You'd always take care of your belongings and self in public anyway, and dogging is no different, but you're potentially exposed and may be breaking the law. It pays to research the law, so that you know what is and isn't permissible in a public place.

You don't have to meet in a recognised spot for dogging, it's feasible to find somewhere private that could be used: somewhere that the boy racers etc will be less likely to seek out. Then you can arrange meets with others there, for outdoor encounters. Find your spot, find partners to explore with, and as with Fab, single guys may find it a tougher time to get others to join them. Good luck

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I go dogging I'll let a few people on here know where I'll be, so they can come if they want and then see what is out and about. I don't generally play in a carpark, but go somewhere a bit more discreet for that.

Post new Message to Thread